[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They will never be over Fans only like doing the entrance shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4663.jpg (494KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4663.jpg
494KB, 1920x1080px
They will never be over

Fans only like doing the entrance shit

No one actually likes these talent vacuums in the ring
>>
How you doing?
>>
>>2295984
enzo's gonna kill someone he's that bad
>>
They are already over despite being shit in the ring. Casuals don't give a shit that they're trash HOWYOUDOIN?
>>
>>2295989
Their entrance is over and that is all
>>
Everyone knows they're awful, including staff which is probably why they wanna have cass do singles
>>
>>2295989
this. literally no one cares about how they are in the ring. Cass needs to get a nutritionist though. his lovehandles are awful. Enzo needs to just be his manager.
>>
File: Rock.png (272KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
Rock.png
272KB, 562x408px
He will never be over

Fans only like doing the catchphrase shit

No one actually likes this talent vacuum in the ring
>>
>>2295987
You have it wrong. Cass is gonna kill somebody cause he cant wrestle as a strong man.

Enzo is just gonna kill himself.
>>
File: 1310181418001.jpg (18KB, 422x347px) Image search: [Google]
1310181418001.jpg
18KB, 422x347px
>>2295984
Why do you faggots keep making the same bullshit argument everyday on this website? "People don't really like X, they only like (the main thing for why they like X)"

I don't get why you just can't accept that people like thing that you don't. No, you just have to make excuses up, that THEY'RE in the wrong for liking thing.
>>
>>2296018
Your post wasn't over , the cat pic was over
>>
>>2295984
enzo is reaching new levels of bad in the ring.
cass is looking out of shape and he can't talk.
i hope for both of them that they'll never split them.
>>
>>2296018
because in the case of most of these shitters it's the truth, especially daniel boring
>>
>>2296015
This.

I'm not a mark for the Vaudevillians, but they didn't deserved that de-push because it was clearly Enzo retarded lack of skill what almost got him killed at that ppv
>>
>>2296049
Sure it is Captain Insecure.
>>
>>2296003
>they know he's awful so lets put the marginally less-shit one alone

Good idea.
>>
>>2295984
They are already over and their merch sells,sit down neckbeard
>>
>>2296011
I went Enzo and Xavier to move to the Manlets Division as managers and feud with each other recruiting people onto teams while keeping a running tally for wins/losses.
>>
>>2295987
VV are getting buried because that fuck almost killed himself.
>>
>>2296049
100% incorrect
>>
>>2295984
These two are getting the titles at Mania
>>
>>2296051
>>2296071
ya seethin, smarkettys
>>
>>2296012
>comparing the rock to life long mid carders

KYS faggot
>>
>>2296104
>implying big cass won't be pushed to the moon
Lmao
>>
>>2296050
Agreed
>>
>>2296109
He'll get romans push, he will fail harder
>>
>>2296073
Titles mean nothing, bullet club has them now and they job 2 v 1 to roman
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.