[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Goes over Reigns at Fastlane >Steals his WM match >Goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: BIG SWEATY MAN.jpg (71KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
BIG SWEATY MAN.jpg
71KB, 940x545px
>Goes over Reigns at Fastlane
>Steals his WM match
>Goes over Undertaker at WM
>Major push
>50th World Champion

Face it, smarklets, he's the future of the WWE.
>>
>>2295094
I don't have a problem with that
>>
>>2295100
This

Based Big Giant Braun working the antismarks
>>
>>2295094
BBD fan. I'd still be happy if Reigns put him over.

As long as he gets the belt away from the manlets and the fatties that is.
>>
>>2295094
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>2295094
>>2295100
>>2295104
>>2295109
Reminder Vince wants this company to die before he does.
>>
>>2295094
It'll be ok.

But i still think he need a manager. Someone who does the "promo" part for him at least now
>>
>>2295121
You keep repeating this hoping it'll catch on but it never does. Face it, you're no deanchad.
>>
>>2295094
Reigns vs Strowman should be a feud for years
>>
>>2295100
You will once he starts getting that big push. This is how smarks work and then once you start booing him, he will become an Anti-Smark favorite. Face it, it's a good time to give up on pro wrestling
>>
>>2295157
You mean it's a good time to give up paying attention to the morons in the crowd
>>
Smarks are pretty OK with Braun tho...

>>2295157
Imagine having the lack of self-awareness necessary to post this.
>>
>>2295157
WWE need to learn from their mistake and give Strowman the belt ASAP.

Reigns was over with the smarks at first before they turned on him too and wwe should have had him win the 2014 royal rumble.

Get Strowman to bury oreowens and the indie manlets before the smarks know what hit em
>>
>>2295170
>Roman was over with the smarks

Would that be when he split the crowd against impotent heel Orton at SummerSlam or when he split the crowd a few weeks later against Rollins when he was the most despised man in the company?
>>
Lets book Strowman first Title win.

>RAM after Mania
>Bork is the champ after beating the shit out of Goldberg
>Heyman cutting a promo
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN*
>Braun enters to the ring and challenge Bork
>Bork laughs and say ok
>5* star match
>Lesnar is about to give him a 3rd F5
>Heyman somehow interurmpts and cost Lesnar the victory
>"So I guess there is a new PAUL HEYMAN GUY"
>>
Lights go out during the Reigns Braun match at Fastlane, Reigns distracted and Braun wins.
>>
>>2295184
He was as over with the smarks as Strowman. Its not a complete turn yet so now's the best time to get him to put the manlets in the unemployment line.
>>
>>2295194
Fun, but Heyman being Strowman's manager would just make him Lesnar 2. You can ever hear Paul going "Brrawwnn Strowmann" the exact same way he'd do with Brock. It'd turn into another comedy shtick, that's not cool.

>Defeat Taker
>Assault Foley, >Muh weak opponents
>Go on a rampage for a few weeks
>Fine dude jeez here's your Universal title match
>>
>>2295197
This sounds very plausible tbqh. I don't think they're gonna bury several months of pushing in a shitty PPV like Fastelane
>>
>>2295194
>Wasting it on a raw
>Poor finish.
3/10
>>
>>2295184
He was the most over guy in the Shield. His push happened too fast and came at a wrong time though
>>
>>2295194
Have sex
>>
>>2295207
>He was as over with the smarks as Strowman.

You're just gonna ignore the examples I provided showing that he most certainly was not?

>>2295214
Yeah, and not even 2 months after the breakup it was clear who the more over remaining member was.
>>
>>2295197
This is probably what will happen, gets Strowman over and sets up the Undertaker vs Reigns match
>>
>>2295232
>You're just gonna ignore the examples I provided showing that he most certainly was not?
And you're gonna pretend Strowman is 100% over with the smarks?

Compare Roman's reception then to now. There's no doubt that he was over with a portion of the smark fanbase, about the same amount as Strowman.

Hell listen to the reception he gets at the 2014 royal rumble.
>>
>>2295264
>And you're gonna pretend Strowman is 100% over with the smarks?

No. I wasn't doing that at all. Where did you pull that horseshit from?

>Hell listen to the reception he gets at the 2014 royal rumble.

Would that be the one he gets only after it becomes Crowd vs. Batista?
>>
>>2295194
How do you have a 5 asterisk match?
>>
>>2295094
>50th World Champion
I don't think that works how you think it works.
>>
>>2295197
Oh boy another distraction/interference finish, lord knows we haven't had enough of those, lately.
>>
>>2295094
They better make him beat Roman at Fastlane, but knowing how adamant WWE are with pushing Roman to the Moon, they'll probably make Roman bury him like he did to Rusev.
>>
>>2295264
By that logic, Rusev should be pushed to the motherfucking moon because of people chanting "WE WANT RUSEV!" at the '15 Rumble when it was just him and Roman.
>>
>>2295094
>Goes over Reigns

This wont happen. Vince loves Roman too much.

But still dont get what they are doing
>Want Roman to get cheer
>Still muting the boos
>Face him against Braun, a heel who is not too much over yet
>Put Braun on a match where he shows he is atlethic and can do flippy shit
>That match puts Braun actually over
>WWE still wants people to cheer Roman on Fastlane
>>
>>2295317
Time for a double turn.
>>
>>2295094

Brawn and Joe at mania 34
>>
>>2295197
You mean Roman pins Braun clean and then when the match is over the lights go out, Undercarder appears and gives Roman a chokeslam plus piledriver.

Strowman should lose now to Roman instead of losing to a lesser chump later down the line. A loss to Roman wouldn't damage him in the slightest but a loss to an indy darling or some lesser manlet will turn him into a dancing gimmick.

Conversely its hard to take Roman and Undercarder seriously if Roman is on a PPV losing streak and has jobbed for weeks prior just to make Strowman look really, really strong.
>>
>>2295312
>bury

Roman is being made to look like a geek against Strowman since he debuted, what the fuck are you smoking?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.