[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that Brown Strongman has had one of the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Braun-Strowman.jpg (80KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Braun-Strowman.jpg
80KB, 640x360px
Can we all agree that Brown Strongman has had one of the best build ups for a new wrestler and you could probably strap a world title on him right now.
>>
>>2294415

Yes.

End Thread.
>>
too bad the whole reason for his push is to put Roman over
>>
>>2294427
trip on Cuckhammer
>>
I'm hoping this doesn't just end with the Big Dog beating him.
>>
>don't job out
>don't be a chickenshit

The sad part is, for WWE this IS revolutionary.
>>
>>2294415
Yes, but that's only because outside of Strowman, WWE completely sucks at building up talent and they can only get over based on their own in ring talent and hope a halfway decent push follows after they put on multiple consecutive MotY candidates (see: Styles, AJ).

Sad thing is, Strowman's the best push they've done in forever and we all know how it ends.
>>
>>2294415
he should probably be future endeavored, just wasting a spot on the roster that was literally created to be put on a silver platter for fedoramen
>>
>>2294505
I feel bad knowing the swerve will be if Strowman beats Roman, he should at least pick up the US title at mania if Kevin beats Goldberg, which should also happen.
>>
>>2294415
Yes.

He better not be fed to that faggot Roman.
>>
>>2294493
Jobbers, chickenshits, underdogs and monsters are the only characters WWE does now.
>>
>>2294505
>anyone ever even hypothetically losing to roman means that's the entire reason they exist

How is styles doing on SD btw, after reigns carried him to a seven star match? Did he get future endeavoured yet?
>>
>>2298370
>after reigns carried him to a seven star match
That delusion.
>>
>>2298365
Don't forget:

>"babyfaces" that are complete assholes

>>2298370
>WWE has never built a monster for the sole purpose of feeding them to "THE Guy"

18+
>>
>>2298370
Based big dog mark blowing the water out of these deancucks wannabes
>>
>>2294415
Rusev had a better build, only to lose to Cena.

Stroman will suffer the same fate against Roman

He'll be tagging with Bo in no time
>>
>>2298466
rusev is a manlet
>>
>>2298379
That denial.
>>
>best build ups
>Strowman is my first monster heel: The post
(lol
>>
The match with Big Show in RAW was very good to the context, I give her a opportunity and was good to see two real giants doing that.

And later crush Romanetty so very good, I hope that finally Strowman buried him.
>>
I don't think he'll be fed to Romanot yet. They will have a close match and Roman will have Braun down from a >punch.

Then the lights go out and a gong hits. Roman looks around for Taker, Braun gets up and hits the Powerslam for 3. Next RAM BBD calls out Taker.
>>
>>2298552
Fed to Roman, not yet.

Phoneposting; not even once.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.