[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNxaPMo BBNJj >1:27 "we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: RockReigns1.jpg (421KB, 940x545px)
RockReigns1.jpg
421KB, 940x545px
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNxaPMoBBNJj

>1:27 "we're gonna need some boos, yeah...like if roman reigns was here"

KEK BASED DWAYNE BTFOING HIS COUSIN
>>
Based Roman working the smarks literally
>>
>>2294300
You think Rock watches the show when he's not on it? You poor fickle bastard
>>
>>2294284
BTFO HOLY SHIT

BASED ROCKY

LITERALLY /OURGUY/
>>
>>2294300
>>"I'm gonna need some CM Punk chants, like if the Rock were here"
LOL Good one anon. Zack Ryder works too because the crowd chanted that at him at one PPV
>>
>>2294300
>Some guy on an imageboard that consists of a bipolar spic talking to himself while 15 other people just stand nearby and watch is able to come up with better material than WWE's "professional" writing team
>>
>>2294308
Dwayne The Cuck Johnson cried about them and that made sure Zack stayed pushless.
>>
>>2294300
Legit would make me Reigns' biggest fan. Hell, even if he just said it on twitter.
>>
>>2294300
>shoots on The Rock
>by using somebody else's line

>>2294311
Do you really still not get what the writing team is there for?
>>
Kek, Rock has been obliterating the anti-smarks recently
>>
>Roman is literally the laughing stock of the family and a comparison for failure

ahahahahahah NeetHammer BTFO
>>
>>2294561
>Zack won the US Title at the next PPV
>>
>>2294666
seek employment
>>
>>2294659
>thinks banter is being a laughing stock
Leave the basement
>>
>>2294666
>someone's making fun of my roman, better step up the spam
>>
>>2294716
Reigns wasn't even present. How's that banter? Fucking American'ts.
>>
>>2294727
>thinking you have to be in the ring at the same time for it to be banter
>thinking Roman can't hear him from backstage
>thinking the rock hates reigns
the absolute state of (you)
>>
>>2294732
No, he doesn't hate Reigns. He just recognises him as the miserable failure that anybody with a functioning brain does.
>>
>>2294736
>fedoramen calling multiple separate users his stalker

What a loser.
>>
File: basedean.png (583KB, 622x616px)
basedean.png
583KB, 622x616px
>cuckhammer desperately samefagging and arguing with himself trying to make it seem like he's still relevant after being banned
ya so pathetic son... meanwhile i ain't finna trip in months yet still king of /asp/
>>
>>2294300
Vince and Haitch would throw a shitfit and Roman would be suspended for a year minimum even if Rock laughed it off like he always does when some weakling tries to call him out.
>>
>>2294284
Stop beating a dead horse dude. Even The Big Dog couldn't get Rock over at the Rumble. People were boo'ing him like crazy. The guy is a lost cause.
>>
yeaaaahhhh
>>
File: HNI_0007.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0007.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>>2294773

muy bueno, mi amigo
>>
File: 1477609025045.jpg (116KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1477609025045.jpg
116KB, 500x457px
>>2294773
>>
>>2294748
>>2294751
samefag, end your life
>>
>>2294659
I hope his Father and savage Uncles beat the shit out of him at Christmas for letting down the family and held him underwater in the pool again.
>>
>>2294950
tripNEET seething
>>
As a lurker I can honestly say that watching you guys try and put yourselves over and play out your farcical feuds is like a weird kind of meta wrestling, where the characters are all desperate sad fat guys who you never see and who will never meet each other do battle for the totally meaningless title of King of asp.
>>
>>2295471
You guys even have catch phrases and spam opinions like signature moves.
>>
>>2295471
/asp/ is basically just one of those cringy e-feds that fat smarks roleplay in
>>
>>2294659
>Roman being the laughing stock of his family
>A family that has fucking Usos and Rikishi
>>
>>2294284

>The Rock turns heel
>>
>>2294659
To be honest outside of the Rock and maybe Yokozuna Roman is the most successful Samoan in wrestling ever
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.