[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After Raw Went Off The Air The Rock came out & called CM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bbbbbb.jpg (32KB, 540x272px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbb.jpg
32KB, 540x272px
After Raw Went Off The Air

The Rock came out & called CM Punk on his phone but it went to Voicemail so he left a message
>>
>>2294179
He's coming back.
>>
>>2294179
Really? Wow! Thanks for the breaking news!
>>
>>2294179
>coughing up millions to produce a movie about wymans wrestling
Anyone can challenge Dwayne's level of beta-ness?
>>
>>2294179
Based Rocky trying to save the business.
>>
>>2294224
This is his foot in the door of directing. Humble beginnings and all that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya-FT-sVckQ

So this is how Punk comes back
>>
>>2294179
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya-FT-sVckQ
Why would based Hunter allow this ?
>>
File: 406zvFR.jpg (59KB, 644x593px)
406zvFR.jpg
59KB, 644x593px
>>2294809
>based Hunter
>>
>>2294179
CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK
>>
File: trips.png (358KB, 704x400px)
trips.png
358KB, 704x400px
>>2294809
File photo of Hunter backstage as all this was going on
>>
Apparently Punk tried to facetime him after but the Staples Centre Wifi wasn't fast enough
>>
>>2295140
where did you hear this?
>>
>>2295146
Rock mentioned it in the promo, Punk called Rock and Rock tried to facetime but the Wifi was bad.
>>
>>2294198
I think it's more possible than it's ever been.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but it really does have all the hallmarks of a work.

Punk stopped talking to his best friend in the world, Colt Cobana for going to a Raw show and taking to staff and friends. In his mind it jeopardised his legal case against the WWE doctor that treated him.

So for Rock to call him from the motherfucking RING? if that was truly just a spur of the moment thing, Punk would have flipped his shit big time.

I truly think that this at least that WWE and Punk are at the very least on talking terms again. Maybe it leads to nothing, but this is a testing other water. It's for WWE and Punk to test out if it can work, to test if the audience still give a shit.

Definitely a work though.
>>
>>2295265
Man, the grammar in that sucks.

Serves me right for posting from a tablet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.