[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Braun Strowman has a lengthy match with Big Show where he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: romanreigns.jpg (32KB, 720x405px)
romanreigns.jpg
32KB, 720x405px
>Braun Strowman has a lengthy match with Big Show where he eats a Chokeslam and a KO Punch
>Attack him immediately after the match ends.
>Still get sat the fuck down.
Is this the biggest punk bitch in the history of WWE?
>>
worked
>>
>>2294018
Based Big Dog working the smarks
>>
>>2294021
>>2294025
I'll take that as a yes.
>>
>>2294018
Pretty sure Vince is now making Strowman go over and make Roman pull a Baloring.

Roman berried at Fastlane kek.
>>
Considering how easily Strowman has downed Ramen Noodles for the past few weeks in situations where Strowman's been heavily disadvantaged, it just makes zero sense for Roman to even come close to beating the guy in a fair 1v1 situation.
>>
>>2294046
Did you say SUPERMANPUNCHSUPERMANPUNCHSPEAR DA BIG DAAAWWWWWG HAS SLAYED THE GIANT?

Coming right up!
>>
>>2294046
>makes 0 sense

First time watching?
>>
>>2294018

Wouldn't you complain if Roman came out on top anyways?
>>
>>2294349
Who's complaining? I loved it.

Just pointing out that Raw characterized its top babyface as a punk-ass bitch who attacks people while they're down and still gets his ass kicked.
>>
>>2294046
>Roman against the odds
Oh dear, I know who's winning at Fastlane now.
>>
>>2294349
Yup, its a catch 22. And they somehow STILL are complaining in the other thread about how Roman will BERRY Braun at fastlane. There's no winning with these people
>>
>>2294411

Because they somehow believe Vince would bury Strowman, (A man who just beat a new and improved "needs to look strong for WM against Shaq, Big Show) when he loves everything Strowman does.

Strowman "lost" to Sami Zayn. If he wasn't buried after that what makes you think him losing to Roman will do anything but make him completely destroy Roman afterwards.
>>
>>2294411
>>2294439
Literally said two comments up that I'm not complaining but go ahead and keep jerking each other off into your own mouths.
>>
>>2294411
Much like there's no winning for any promising young talent against Reigns.
>>
>>2294444
Not talking about you specifically

>>2294496
>promising young talent
Lmao. Reigns is 31. Strowman is 33. That would make Reigns the promising young talent
>>
>>2294496

Balor
>>
>>2294025
every thread
>>
>>2294511
>>2294496
>>2294510
Reigns IS a promising young talent. He's a good wrestler and his style won't ruin his body by the time he's 40, so he can probably go another ten years. Not his fault his writing is garbage.
>>
>>2294510
>>2294516
Reigns plateaued years ago. And the standard just keeps getting further above him with every new addition to the rosters.

Even if you don't include the 205 guys, he's still lagging so far behind the roster's average.

>his style won't ruin his body by the time he's 40

Yeah, instead it just ruins matches and the promotion overall by making it unwatchably dull.

>>2294511
Literally the exception that proves the rule.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.