[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>George "The Animal" Steele doesn't get 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483247489169.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1483247489169.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>George "The Animal" Steele doesn't get 10 bell salute on RAW
>He doesn't even get a tribute video
>>
>>2291511
its a long show.
>>
>>2291511
Who?
>>
>>2291511
never heard of her
>>
>>2291511
>Bass and Koloff don't even get a mention
>>
>>2291657
Why would they mention Bass?
>>
>>2291517
for you
>>
>>2291511
Literally who?

Clearly he didn't draw any dimes
>>
>>2291804
>If you're Hogan, Austin, Bruno, Cena, or the rock you shouldn't get a video or anything but a 3 second shot at the beginning of the show
>>
Ivan Koloff was an actual champion and he didnt get shit
>>
They could even just tie it into a WWE network plug because all of his shit is on there so why not just use it to plug the network again.
>>
>>2291511
It's a travesty. Dude was the other guy in the ring with Hulk Hogan for the main event of house shows for years during Hulkamania. He should have had the full honors.
>>
>>2291511
40-
>>
CITY OF OP
>>
>>2291511
>(You)etty
>>
BTFO
>>
The show isn't over yet, OP

They've shown R.I.P. tribute videos deep into the show before.....give it time......
>>
>>2291657

Bass was not a memorable part of WWE. She had a very short run

Literally the only thing I remember about her in WWE is that Val Venis smashed and dashed her storyline-wise
>>
>>2291819
If you didn't draw shit there's a good chance people won't care about the video packages.

Semi draws are the cutting point.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.