[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meltzer thinks Bret is better than Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1414330df8brethart.jpg (50KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
1414330df8brethart.jpg
50KB, 600x722px
>Meltzer thinks Bret is better than Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels due to his unpredictability

Can we all finally agree he's the GOAT?
>>
NEVER
>>
i always genuinely thought he was a great wrestler as a kid, and still do. I just also think he's a giant fucking baby. He literally compared dropping the belt to shawn to the hitman being raped.
>>
File: brethart.jpg (27KB, 221x282px) Image search: [Google]
brethart.jpg
27KB, 221x282px
>>2290643
HBGay is very overrated.
>>
>>2290655
i genuinely loved michaels as a kid but that's not even what im talking about. Bret was just a giant mark for himself who couldn't adapt to the times. Let's be real here, if he had just done his job he probably would have wound up back on top.
>>
>>2290635

Meltzer also thinks Edge is a better big match wrestler than Cena. Who cares what he thinks here?
>>
>>2290635
>Bret
>Unpredictable
>Most cookie cutter moveset of all time
>>
>>2290670
>Bret was just a giant mark for himself
EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THIS EVEN BRET FANS BUT AS SOON AS YOU BRING UP THE FACT THAT SHAWN WAS THE SAME WAY THE KLIQ MARKS PLAY STUPID
>>
>>2290643
Just as shawn.

Really the only guys that werent marks for themselves and put the business first were Goldust, Kane and Taker.
>>
Based Bret GOATman Hart.

>The state of flairetty and shawnetty
>>
>>2290722
The difference is that Shawn moved on and returned to put over a new generation. Bret gets mad that his video game Stat score doesn't meet his ego's standards.
>>
>>2290729
No.

He was mad that Hunter puts himself over even in videogames.

It was a jab at Haitch more than himself.
>>
>>2290729
You know, for so much shit we give to Shawn, at least he did his part when he came back.

Sometimes I forget that, same for Vince, even if the crazy old faggot has the worst booking ever, can't forget that he also has put his body on the line several times, unlike steph.
>>
>>2290670
>Bret was just a giant mark for himself
every GOAT tier wrestler is a giant mark for himself

>couldn't adapt to the times
how so?
>>
>>2290635
Goat at killing companies
>>
>>2290635
>le meltz
>>
>>2290635
Source?
>>
>>2290726
>Mark
>not a mark for himself

lmao
>>
>>2290635
No he doesn't. He thinks that Bret was predictable
>>
>>2290839
He wasnt.

He was willing to let the streak end as early as Orton.

You should maybe stop falling for the meme.
>>
>>2290890
Hi Mark!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.