[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People talk about Undercarder not drawing dimes >Nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: jericho face.jpg (31KB, 245x425px) Image search: [Google]
jericho face.jpg
31KB, 245x425px
>People talk about Undercarder not drawing dimes
>Nobody talks about how this no talent Canadian never drew a loonie

I mean he has to leave the company and come back to be red hot again
>>
everyone already knows that though
>>
By nobody do you mean everyone?
>>
>>2289750
Nobody ever claims that Jericho drew dimes. Carder marks and the WWE would like you to believe that carder is actually a top 5 all time
>>
Jericho was a big merch seller before he even came to WWF.

18+
>>
>>2289773
selling XXXXL T shirts is not the same as drawing
>>
>>2290130
>selling T-shirts doesn't equal drawing

This is truly an impressive level of stupidity.
>>
>>2290138
It doesn't.
>>
>>2290184
What do you think shirts are bought with?
>>
Jericho wasn't pushed as a top guy. He was upper midcarder / main event jobber for most of his career. Carder on the other hand was threated like a big deal draw by WWE, which he wasnt. Also Jericho is just better overally and its harder to talk shit about him.
>>
Jericho never had a company built around him. His only run as *the* champ was the build to mania 18 which was really built around Rock/Hogan
>>
Jericho isn't constantly hyped by WWE and put on the same tier as Rock, Hogan and Austin when he clearly doesn't belong among those guys
>>
>>2290192
I usually just let the t-shirt vendor fuck my wife.
>>
Nash broke Goldbergs streak

Jericho Beat Austin and Rock on the same night

both were not clean finishes

which one is better?
>>
Wtf Jericho is GOAT.

Dude is better than 99% of current roster
>>
>>2290217
wasn't he the first undisputed champion
>>
Jericho has always been an Upper Midcarder. They never really pushed him as a top guy.
>>
>>2290249
people still talk about Nash breaking Goldbergs streak. Most people cant remember who Jericho beat to become Undisputed champion of the World
>>
File: mambo.gif (2MB, 250x368px) Image search: [Google]
mambo.gif
2MB, 250x368px
>>2290267
naw
>>
>>2290231
>Better wrestler.
>Better talker
>Still relevant to this day.
You're right, he has transcended them.
>>
File: 1399752349270.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1399752349270.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>2291407
You're joking right? My friend who hasn't watched in years remembers Jericho beating the two largest names of the attitude era. You'd have to have a concussion to forget that fact.
>>
>>2291518
>>Better talker
Not even close

>>Still relevant to this day.
Agreed with this though. The Rock is the highest paid actor in Hollywood and Hogan just BTFO'd Gawker, but Jericho is on a show that's been dropping viewers for the past ten years. Way more relevant
>>
>>2291518
>>Still relevant to this day.

kekekekek the rock is drawing millions in hollywood while redditcho is about to fuck off to pretend to be a rockstar again. Theres a shitload of people who never watched wrestling on their lives that know who hogan/austin/rock are. Can't say the same for jericho
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.