[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it bother anyone else how the WWE doesn't like to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0592.jpg (115KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
115KB, 640x360px
Why does every feud have to be a good guy vs a bad guy?
>>
i dont know but i wish they did. Hogan vs Warrior is one of my favorite matches just for the atmosphere and complete 50-50 crowd (well until hogan started working them over)
>>
>>2289425
They do good vs good a decent amount

Bad vs Bad never happens and I have no idea if it can work well
>>
>>2290197
Double heel matches rarely ever happen because they either flop or force one to have a face turn.
>>
>>2289425
They do face v face from time to time but never heel v heel.

One thing I noticed about the Attitude Era during my re-watch was how they did a lot more face v face and heel v heel stuff back then. Not necessarily as major feuds but just as matches on Raw/SD/the occasional PPV.
>>
They used to do face-face matches at Wrestlemania all the time.
>>
What is Styles vs Reigns ?
>>
>>2290245
Big Dog is not a face, not until he lost his second title at the Royal Rumble

He's been playing tweener for majority of his singles career

He's been leaning as a face-tweener since Rusev and after this Royal Rumble he's back to being heel-tweener

He's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's THE GUY
>>
The actual answer, across wrestling not just WWE, is that it doesn't traditionally draw.

People want to see heels beat up and faces win. Heel vs heel leaves the crowd with no one to cheer for, and face vs face splits them.

It's why Savage vs Hogan did much better business than Warrior vs Hogan the following year.
>>
>>2290470
Savage was overall a far bigger star than Warrior.
>>
>>2290447
KYS
>>
>>2290479
Wat
>>
>>2290245
Technically face vs. face but the dynamics were extremely strange. In the first half of the feud, AJ kept trying to calm down Gallows and Anderson and every time it looked like he might succeed, Roman and the Usos escalated it again.

Like, Gallows and Anderson were the instigators and were clear heels the entire time, AJ was trying to calm things down and was a clear face the entire time despite associating with them, and Roman and the Usos were kinda tweeners.
>>
>>2291121

I remember being disappointed in the lack on continuity of Usos and Reigns forming a team.
>>
I feel like Bray is the perfect champion to fight either faces or other heels. He'll always be a heel and he'll always be cheered.

I could see Bray eventually having a feud with Miz. I think he would work well with Corbin or even Ziggler too.
>>
>Why does every feud have to be a good guy vs a bad guy?

Because their audience are children and manchildren.
>>
>>2291115
Savage was a bigger star than Sting's Jannetty. Did I stutter?
>>
>>2294526
Bray used Miz as his welcome mat back in 2013.
>>
>>2294555
Miz had a killer year. I would have absolutely no problem if Miz wins the Battle Royal. Both of them are riding a lot of momentum.
>>
>>2294563
>Miz had a killer year

You mean had a not-shit couple of months when he was being carried by Ziggler.

His stranglehold on the IC Title was intolerable until after SummerSlam.
>>
>>2294633
Miz worked you. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.
>>
>>2294646
Yeah he sure worked me by fucking off for a month to film a movie nobody watched and having consistently poor matches.
>>
>>2294671
He clearly worked you.
>>
>>2290470
no it droped off because warrior was a flash in the pan and savage was better at literally everything

No coincidence that when hogan left Savage did good business as champ but when hogan left after wm6 warrior tanked it
>>
>>2294672
>w-worked

Compelling argument.

I suppose Reigns "worked" me by having a >>>/trash/ US Championship reign, too?
>>
>>2289425
Heel v Heel draws 0 dimes
>>
Like it or not nowadays a Cena v Reigns match in a big 4 ppv main event would be dimes, and wishful thinking a Big Dog heel turn during or in the build up to that match
>>
>>2294686
>Reigns
>Dimes
>>
>>2294692
rupees at best and it take 72 of them to make a dollar
>>
Poof Bombz destroyed

>>2294696
>literally worth less than this
>>
>>2294740
triphammer back on oh wait ya can't cause ya finna banned
>>
>Heel / Heel feuds

They are the worst because the audience doesn't know who the cheer.

>Face / Face feuds
It always leads to someone being the heel in the match, the one who gets least support from the crowd.
>>
>>2290447

>He's been playing tweener for majority of his singles career

Because he doesn't have the character or charisma to be an effective face or heel
>>
>>2290447
Reigns was unambiguously a babyface from The Shield until RAWafterMania.

Even following your meme promo (that didn't actually get over IRL) he's still very much considered a straight-up babyface.

>>2294742
>he got banned again

KEK
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.