[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*GONG* >OH MY, IT'S THE LEGENDARY UNDERTAKER >THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1458944260807s.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1458944260807s.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>*GONG*
>OH MY, IT'S THE LEGENDARY UNDERTAKER
>THE DEADMAN IS HERE!
Anyone else find this shit absolutely cringeworthy?

Since based /asp/ exposed Mark "The Undercarder" Dimesaway, I can barely watch 10 seconds of his entrance without changing the channel.
>>
no because i was like 8y/o at the time

and i can't be too critical of old-timer part-timers, because they are just trying to stretch a living at this point. foley can do whatever the fuck he wants to pay the bills and i can't hate.
>>
>>2287814
THE BEST PURE STRIKER
>>
>>2287814
>>2288195
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>2288195
Lmfao.
>>
>>2287814
>Anyone else find this shit absolutely cringeworthy?
You know what I find cringeworthy? The other use of the word cringe in the last year to describe something that people just don't like.
>>
>>2288621
Over use*
>>
>>2287814
Yes. He belongs in a fucking old persons home already.
>>
>>2287814
Cringe is using the word cringe instead of describing how you really feel. If it makes you uncomfortable, go with that. If it makes you feel sorry for him, go with that. Cringe is for pain.
>>
>>2288654
Cringe comedy is actually a style that attempts to make the viewer uncomfortable. Using cringe as a derivative of that is perfectly acceptable, and OP was clearly doing that.
>>
>>2288645
first time I agreed with this guy
>>
>>2287814
You're watching a children's show.
>>
His entrance should only be done for PPV matches until he retires. Any other appearance needs to be a "teleport to the ring in the dark" type deal. That was perfect for the Lesnar/Goldberg staredown before the Rumble.
>>
File: 1465720205623[1].jpg (87KB, 582x776px) Image search: [Google]
1465720205623[1].jpg
87KB, 582x776px
>>
>Mark Callowaytooold
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.