[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Because Hulk Hogan's contract called for creative control,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: summerslam.jpg (74KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
summerslam.jpg
74KB, 700x395px
>Because Hulk Hogan's contract called for creative control, Shawn Michaels was powerless in trying to propose anything other than a clean victory for The Hulkster. Michaels, thinking he was skilled enough in backstage politics to go head-to-head with Hogan, ignored the advice from friends that he should work out a finish prior to agreeing to the match. That failure to take friendly advice would come back to haunt Michaels, as there was no way Hogan was going to accept anything other than a win with the legdrop. Vince McMahon eventually made it clear to HBK that the match was to be done Hogan's way.

Kek did Shawn actually think that not only backstage politic better than Hogan but win too? Was he still doing drugs during this time?
>>
this match was why Austin never came back to do a match with Hogan at Wrestlemania

he saw how Hogan acted and though fuck this
>>
>>2286909
If he wanted a match with hogan he would have had it at 18. Hogan jobbed to Taker, lesnar, hhh, rock, angle that year and even worked with edge in the midcard. I don't think any of the nWo had creative control in their contract that year, nothing Hogan could have done unless he literally brainwashed Vince
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.