[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ring of Honor treated me real well, and New Japan treated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: AJ_Styles_bio.0.jpg (18KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
AJ_Styles_bio.0.jpg
18KB, 400x267px
>Ring of Honor treated me real well, and New Japan treated me like a superstar. So I’ve got to give credit to them, who helped boost my ego a little bit because it was definitely flattened due to TNA’s service.

What exactly did The Phenomenal One mean by this?
>>
Amen bro
>>
>>2285018
He carried TNA for years but the second Flair and the other old WWE fucks showed up he was forced into a Ric Flair cosplay gimmick
>>
>>2285018
TNA is a shithole

In other news: Water is wet
>>
>>2285842
Kek.
>>
>>2285769
he never drew in tna

cuck angle, samoa joe, and sting were the only draws for tna.
>>
>>2285769
i like that he uses that to do the ric flair eye poke. pottery.
>>
>>2285846
I watched it for Christopher Daniels, Styles, Joe, Beer Money etc.

I thought that whole group of guys was entertaining and wasn't even watching WWE at that point because of how shit it was.
>>
>>2285846
>implying anyone other than Big Money Matt has ever drawn in TNA
>>
>>2285858
Joe was unironically the biggest draw for tna tied with Angle. The two highest PPV buys for them are Genesis 2006 and Lockdown 2008, both Joe vs Angle. The first time you could argue it was just because it was Angle's debut but they did it again two years later
>>
>>2285846
Christian was the main draw in TNA before Angle.
>Double J buried everyone until Christian came and beat him for the NWA world title
>>
>>2285018
AJ's NJPW and WWE runs have been so GOAT that when he thinks of TNA, he doesn't first think of, say Unbreakable 2005, but of Claire Lynch.
>>
>>2285901
BASED
>>
He drawed zero dimes in TNA, so they kicked him out like the Styletty he is.
>>
Reminder AJ cucked Cena out of his real friends.
>Joe, Kaz, and Chris Daniels were friends with Cena during their UPW days now they're AJ's friends
>>
>>2285931
>BMAJ let go
>TNA goes to shit and loses multiple tv deals
coincidence?
>>
>>2285940
Even worse
>AJ leaves
>Double J himself leaves
>eventually almost everyone else except Abyss left.
>>
>>2285940
No its not a coincedence, AJ Styles ran it into the ground then left when he wasn't getting paid enough. The dude is like 5'5, he isn't a draw.
>>
You have to be new levels of stupid to think AJ isn't a draw. The guy succeeds every where he went including the WWE and was around for TNA's hay day before the old WWE fucks ruined everything.

New Japan can be difficult for foreigners, AJ succeeded and they had a ton of faith in him, Vince loves burying talents who didn't become popular with the WWE and even Vince loves him and is quoted saying he wished he would have gotten AJ ten years earlier.

Like I said, new levels of stupid.
>>
>>2286028
Technically Vince had a chance after WCW went under it was AJ who wanted his wife to succeed first that screwed Vince
>>
>>2285842
>Water is wet
How to spot an idiot.
>>
>>2286044
aj was a nobody in wcw and would've ended up a cruiserweight jobber on smackdown if he joined wwe then
>>
>>2286028
>>2286034
Hmmm
Should i be swayed by a logically sound argument, or an image macro?
>>
>>2285943
>everyone else except Abyss left.
Where exactly would abyss go other than CZW? He is nearly 7 feet so vince would like him but would have to change him completely.
>>
>>2286411
He has RoH and Abyss said he was contacted by Vince to sign and have a feud with Undertaker but he refused
>>
TNA killed AJ and Joe's will to live and they had to find it again in other promotions before reaching the GOAT-status they're at again now.
>>
>>2286471
>Abyss said he was contacted by Vince to sign and have a feud with Undertaker but he refused

kek find this very hard to believe. Not abyss saying that but an exchange about him facing the undertaker actually happening
>>
>>2285931
>>2285958
AJ left TNA even after they begged him not to go.

>"coincedence"
>>
Aj is a super good wrestler and could be the face of any company, and TNA turned him into a comedy wrestler and put older guys over instead, also lol tna
>>
>>2286777
Now he's an old guy getting put over in wwe while the young guys are comedy jobbers.

The irony sure is lost on stylescucks
>>
>>2286779
Who cares? There's literally never been a good young wrestler. They all peak in mid-to-late 30s.
>>
>>2286783
rock? Angle? Orton? Mohammad Hassan? supposedly aj styles too.
>>
>>2286783
>there's never been a good young wrestler
e-drone detected
>>
>>2286777
To be fair 90% of the homegrown younger talent of WWE is absolutely terrible.
>>
>>2286816
Kurt Angle was like 31 when he debuted. The Rock was shit for a long time. Orton always sucked. There's no reason to push a fucking 20 year old, there's nothing to go but down for them for 20 years.
>>
>>2286832
lol wtf did I write angle for. I meant lesnar
>>
>>2286028
Vince loves AJ so much he's giving the greatest wrestler in the world a match with his son at Wrestlemania. If you were AJ, would you intentionally make that match shit in protest or try to stick it to everyone and try to make it a 6-star match?
>>
>>2286864
AJ is a professional, I doubt he won't at least try to carry Shane into something good enough.
>>
>>2286864
Shane had a match with Undertaker last year who i think is vinces favorite wrestler

he also worked with reigns and strowman, two guys vince is pushing hard and before he left shawn michaels and randy orton, two guys vince has always been high on. He probably thinks there is no bigger honor than letting someone fight his son
>>
>>2285018
He was the best thing about TNA for a about 5 years, yet still had to do shit like job to Kevin Nash.

It's the same reason Joe didn't have a good time at TNA either.
>>
>>2286864
>Believing rumours

You'll get AJ/Cena 2/3 pin fall match and like it. Vince seen the positive reception their SS and RR matches got, he's going to arrange a "settle the score" match for the grandest stage of them all.

Shane will be in a no holds barred match against Haitch
>>
>>2285958
>The dude is like 5'5, he isn't a draw.
literally making more merch money than everyone besides Cena and Reigns
>>
>>2286832
Brock was like 24
>>
>>2286985
yeah and he sucked with his high pitched bitch voice and bewildered, scared look on his ugly autistic face
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.