[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yall do realize the only reason they made this mania in Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
Yall do realize the only reason they made this mania in Florida was so reigns can get cheered in his home state? He still gonna get booed out of the stadium when he beats taker
>>
>yall do realize that WWE awarded Mania to the city that bid the most?

Huh, really made me think
>>
>Warm, sunny state
>Not on the dumbass west coast like WM31, so it'll actually be dark in time for the Undertaker match.
>Huge tourist city
>They've been to that arena before
>They probably made the best bid

I don't think Roman has anything to do with it. Mania is mostly traveling crowds, so Roman's getting booed outta the building anyway, just like in Dallas
>>
>>2284800
>Not on the dumbass west coast like WM31, so it'll actually be dark in time for the Undertaker match.
>implying Carder's match will go on late
>implying he wouldn't open the show
>>
>>2284755

I've been wondering, what do they plan on doing if it storms on one of their open-air Manias? They do know it rains a lot in Florida in April, right?
>>
>>2284967
Please let this happen
>>
>>2284967
They always have a big cover above the ring, did you not notice it at 24 or 28?
>>
File: wrestlemania-xxiv.png (843KB, 876x380px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania-xxiv.png
843KB, 876x380px
>>2284967
>>2284974
Pic for reference
>>
>>2284755
>can get cheered in his home state

Cena gets booed in his home state

They've been to Florida a gorillion times and Roman gets booed there too

If they did it in Pensacola he'd probably get cheered and the only ones booing him are Full Sail memelords
>>
>>2284977

That's fine for a shower, but I don't think it would do the trick against a big Florida thunderstorm. The wind starts blowing hard and that ring is getting wet.
>>
>>2284755
>one of the tourist capitals of the US with multiple theme park resorts

yeah, that's why they picked Orlando
>>
If those queers turned Reigns heel at the beginning fans would be cheering him by now
>>
>>2285014
This. McMahon gives less of a shit about what happens on his product or how it's received than people think. All that matters is that dollar
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.