[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we thought this guy was going to become one of the biggest non-WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (232KB, 655x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232KB, 655x368px
we thought this guy was going to become one of the biggest non-WWE names once he left. Then he got outshined by CJ fucking Parker at WK11 and now it seems like everyone has forgotten about him. wtf happened? what's next for him?
>>
>we

speak for yourself. He's always been bland as shit
>>
If he can't breakout during Honor Rising and onward /w Kenny Omega, put the final nail in the coffin.
>>
I always thought he talked weird.
>>
>>2283543
He has a homo lithp
>>
>>2283520
relies too much on his daddy's name to get over as a smark favorite heel. tries to bridge the gap between normie smark and REALLY obese smark. doesn't because he's not that great. has the athletic potential to push to the next level, but never will if he keeps on doing what he's doing.

i have faith, it's a year or two away, but he'll be up there.
>>
>>2283520
>what's next for him?
hopefully retirement
>>
>>2283520
Based Cody is going to prove his haters wrong a la Lelgin and have a 5-star match during G1 Climax.
>>
>>2283520
>outshined by CJ fucking Parker at WK11
Does not understand that heels/faces have diff movesets and get heat in diff ways especially in Japan.

GET A CLUE!
>>
>>2283709
That match made it obvious to anyone watching that Juice >>> CAWdy.
>>
>>2283712
>anyone
-1 not me, so to some people.
>>
File: 1482206852882.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1482206852882.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>>2283520
Only woo and reddit ever liked Cody.
>>
>>2283718
he literally has the highest selling shirt on PWT right now, you may not like him but he's pretty fucking popular for some reason
>>
>>2283718
Reddit likes Braun now.
>>
How can everyone have forgotten about him when you make this same thread every other week?

>>2283560
Yeah, the guy shitting on ROH everytime they give him a mic isn't getting heel over.

>>2283712
Juice peaked at being Full Sail's welcome mat.
>>
Surprise surprise, he was never that good and he'll never live outside of Dusty's shadow.

There's a reason based Vince gave him a freakshow gimmick, because he knew the kid was a bland CAW vanilla midget that couldn't draw a dime if you gave him a pencil and a pad.

Cody should've just kept his head down and collected a steady paycheck for 10-15 years, had fun with his gimmick and secured himself a nice backstage job for when he got sick of taking bumps, but nooo Mr. Rhodes had to have his way, he was so sure he was good enough to carve out his own legacy. KEK. I hope you enjoy wrestling for gas money and a meal at Denny's, kid.
>>
>>2283724
i googled "PWT" and got "Pokemon World Tournament." So thats a big deal for Cody.
>>
>>2283886
>when somebody leaves WWE and the abandonment issues of marks get triggered
>>
>>2283899
Pro Wrestling Tees. it's the main site wrestling fans who aren't WEWmarks buy merchandise from.
>>
>>2283838
>Reddit likes someone
OH NO BETTER DROP MY FAVORITE WRESTLER BECAUSE SOMEONE LIKES THEM TOO I AM NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE
>>
>>2283520
>we thought this guy was going to become one of the biggest non-WWE names once he left.
no, you did
>>
Stardust was honestly his best gimmick. It just didn't get the airtime it deserved to really dive into the duality of the role. I think it could have been a very fascinating American take on the story of a luchador who gets too caught up in the show and psychologically cannot take the mask off.
>>
For a guy that hates the Golddust gimmick he's not above using all of his brothers moves
>>
Christ has it really been 3 years since that awful Fastlane match
>>
>>2284098
>SEETHING
>>
CAWdy is just his own biggest mark and got everyone to believe his own hype.

He outed himself as being shit.
>>
>>2283886
Jesus Christ why are you taking it so personally?
>>
>>2284235
which one
>>
>>2284508
Probably means the Zami vs Stardust match.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.