[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, does anyone else think Kendrick went a little too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-02-17-14-30-31.png (251KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-17-14-30-31.png
251KB, 800x480px
Jesus Christ, does anyone else think Kendrick went a little too far with his expletive-laced twenty minute monologue on commentary last Monday where he repeatedly denied the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place and claimed the 9/11 planes were holograms?
>>
There's something fishy about Sandy Hook.
>>
I'm a little more bothered by Cena's rant on Tuesday about how Bray and AJ are inbred faggot pieces of shit and we should nuke everything south of the Mason-Dixon line, then fire a few more into Mexico for the hell of it.
>>
>>2282649
I must have missed that. Was this before or after Foley ran out onstage to cut a shoot promo on the crowd where he called them all rural and suburban retards and reminded everyone that Hillary won the popular vote?
>>
>>2282667
It was right after TJP came out to cut a promo bragging about fingering Angelina Love to deafening silence and confusion because 90% of the crowd didn't know who she was
>>
>>2282629
Go to youtube and look up footage of the planes hitting the twin towers on 9/11. Watch the collapse of building 7. Shit was fake af famoliam
>>
>>2282826
Relax, Brian, I agree with you. It's very suspicious and any kind of curiosity or inquisitive-mindedness is mocked and bullied into silence.
>>
>>2283583
Very suspicious! Train tracks prove flat earth also! Do your own research!
>>
>>2282776
no, 90% of the crowd has also done this and didnt think it was that impressive
>>
>>2283625
Many such cases! Sad!
>>
>>2283625
>thinking for yourself is bad
>investigating things you're expected to take at face value is bad
>using your brain is bad
Splendid.
>>
>>2283649
Thinking for yourself is good, retard
>>
>>2283689
>implying humans can think
>>
>>2283689
Sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic and mocking me.
>>
>>2283628
dude u should google what she looks like now

what has science done
>>
>still being surprised by these things after Benoit murdered his family on live TV
>>
Having Jack Swagger and Curt Hawkins form The Nigger Killers on Main Event was bad enough but to literally lynch Darren Young was just beyond the pale.
>>
>>2283762
jesus christ, so disappointed in Davey right now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.