[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she still employed by WWE? >Smackdown Women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: summeraepleaseloveme.jpg (72KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
summeraepleaseloveme.jpg
72KB, 642x722px
Is she still employed by WWE?

>Smackdown Women's Champion when?
>>
I wish she went to smackdown. She's really good. Anyone who watched her in nxt knows that. She'd be killing it on smackdown
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if those carnies don't push her because of her nose.
>>
I'll never forget that time she was free DLC for WWE 2K14...
>>
>>2282796

Free DLC in a WWE game has to be an insult.
>>
>>2282574
She is waiting for her release. And honestly, no one cares about her, so she never will be champion.
>>
>>2282574
Wait Summer Rae and Eric Rowen must be the only people on the roster who haven't been drafted to either brand.
>>
>>2282983

Poo in loo's care about her
>>
>>2282987
she was drafted to raw
>>
>>2282574
Who cares? The women's division on both shows deserves to fuck off
>>
File: suplex city.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
suplex city.gif
2MB, 400x225px
what did B-ecketty mean by this
>>
>>2283059
Looks like summer wanted the snap suplex and Becky was gonna take a normal one. Either way turned into a sick brainbuster
>>
>>2282574
Yes

Never. She's a jobber for life and on RAM
>>
>>2282574
What does she see in Taker?
>>
>>2283059
She went into an autistic fit mid suplex
>>
>>2282987
Eric Rowan was drafted to Smackdowm
>>
>>2282574
Mick Foley literally doesn't know who she is so she's not getting the belt every other week like his faves.
>>
>>2283243
he loves paige

is she winning the title when shes back in april?
>>
>>2283244
Paige is going to strike out a third time so she can be with Papichulo
>>
>>2283306
she'll last a month, get slightly hurt in a match and based perro tamer will give paige her fix and get popped for another infraction
>>
>>2283059
she's too out of shape to jump and ruined the move
>>
>>2283059

I swear it looks like they both thought they were taking the suplex and each jumped for it.

Or it was just GROSSLY mistimed.
>>
>>2285086
it was a flawlessly executed brain buster

summer is scott norton levels of over in japan
>>
>>2285086
it was becketty being a botch machine as usual
>>
>>2282574
I have the weirdest boner for Summer.
>>
File: butterface.jpg (43KB, 355x598px) Image search: [Google]
butterface.jpg
43KB, 355x598px
>>2285283
Like, you look at a picture like >>2282574 and I feel like I could bang her immediately. But then you look at the picture to the left and I'm immediately flaccid. I can't explain this shit.
>>
>>2283059
best impaler ddt i've ever seen senpai
>>
>>2285283
She has a God tier body so it's not that weird
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.