[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know that all three Shield members are the cancer killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: WWEPayback2014poster.jpg (629KB, 216x360px) Image search: [Google]
WWEPayback2014poster.jpg
629KB, 216x360px
Did you know that all three Shield members are the cancer killing WWE?

Out of the last 38 PPVs, 31 of those ppvs have featured a member of the Shield in the main event. This goes all the way back to Payback in 2014, when Shield defeated Evolution and Seth betrayed the Shield on the following Raw.

This does not include network specials, which bump the numbers up to 33 Shield MEs and 9 non-Shield MEs. The only other contestable point is the No Mercy ppv where Dean vs Cena vs AJ was the advertised main event but went on first, allowing to Bray vs Orton to go on last. Feel free to change the official ppv score to 30 Shields vs 8 non-Shields if you'd like.
TOP 10 MAIN EVENTERS SINCE JUNE 1ST, 2014:
>Roman Reigns - 16
>Dean Ambrose - 13 (14 with MITB)
>Seth Rollins - 12 (13 with MITB)
>Brock Lesnar - 8
>John Cena - 7
>Randy Orton - 7
>AJ Styles - 6
>Bray Wyatt - 3
>Kane - 3
>Sheamus - 2 (3 with MITB)
>>
fuck off faggot
>>
>>2282311
dean and seth are okay because they actually lose, but roman's pushes hurt other superstars so bad and hold the ENTIRE roster back.
>>
File: L.png (267KB, 882x287px) Image search: [Google]
L.png
267KB, 882x287px
>>2282319
It's just hard statistics. They all suck.
>>
>>2282311
> poof mongz being a memeing faggot

You posted the cancer in your OP picture
> whoopsie!
>>
>>2282327
Well I think HHH has an obvious hand in the Shield push so I won't really disagree with you. But I think WWE just wouldn't be the same without Trips. Meanwhile the Shield can never have a single second of screentime again and I'd be happy.
>>
>>2282323
Reigns has not won a match on ppv in over four months
>>
>>2282311
I hate those guys.

I left wrestling just before they formed so i dont have any attachment to them and thos "le shield reunion" momments do nothing for me.

Also
>Kane-3
Is that counting MitB? What PPVs he ME?
>>
>>2282335
> But I think WWE just wouldn't be the same without Trips
I agree, it would be exponentially better and the ratings wouldnt have been steadily declining for over a decade parallel to his rise in power
>>
>>2282409
MitB, Battleground and Survivor Series 2014.

Brock vs Taker stole his spotlight at HiaC 2015.
>>
>>2282409
Kane main evented battleground (2014), Mitb (also 2014) and a ppv made in japan called The Beast in the East in 2015
>>
>>2282420
>>2282425
I see.

I take it people didnt like that.

Will watch those Kane matches now. Thanks.
>>
>>2282425
I didn't include Beast in the East, Roadblock, or the MSG special in my statistics.

Kane was part of Team Authority in the main event for SS2014.
>>
>>2282311
Biggest truth bomb of them all

All three Shield members are indeed ruining the WWE, worst thing to happen to WWE since it went PG
>>
>>2282441
Looking at them, and pairing them with the women's revolution (which I actually like but it's just as obnoxious), WWE has put a lot of time and energy recently into building a Twilight-esque teen girl fanbase.

The Shield are just heartthrobs with questionable moral character who gaze longingly into your eyes on ppv posters. The Seth Rollins betrayal and following hatefuck feuds with Reigns and Ambrose honestly reads like the synopsis to a bad PS2 RPG or a high school harem anime. It's a weird demographic for WWE to try and capture, but I guess WWE is too uncool and gay looking to get over with teenage boys nowadays so they had to aim for something else.
>>
>>2282397

He doesn't lose though
>>
File: 033a3ac1c7a8c383498dc2fad6ff881d.jpg (161KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
033a3ac1c7a8c383498dc2fad6ff881d.jpg
161KB, 1284x722px
>>2282311
Wrong.
>>
No wrestlers are killing the WWE. Wrestlers are only the by-product of writing and booking. Both of which are what are actually killing the company.
>>
>>2282323
>because they actually lose

Roman's last win was against Chris Jericho for the US title and that was months ago.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.