[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Davey Boy Meltz confirms that women don't give a shit a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: meltz.png (149KB, 470x348px) Image search: [Google]
meltz.png
149KB, 470x348px
Davey Boy Meltz confirms that women don't give a shit about Bayley
https://streamable.com/lu7f8
>>
Women like the Bellas. Fat bearded men like Bayley
>>
>>2280216
fuck... Bayley confirmed anti-draw.
>>
>>2280221
nikki is such a cunt but the fucking high pitch pop she gets every week

i dont get it but shes a money maker
>>
>>2280225
thank god
>>
File: Based Big Dog.png (451KB, 643x493px) Image search: [Google]
Based Big Dog.png
451KB, 643x493px
Women and teen girls watch wrestling for the hot dudes ike Roman.
>>
>>2280250
Dave confirmed in a WOR last week that women tune off when he's on the screen but that they would always tune in to watch Dusty Rhodes
>>
>>2280221
Even more reason as to why women should not be allowed to enjoy anything
>>
Bayley is for pre-teen girls, not teens and certainly not adult.

Paige was the big draw for teen girls.
>>
>>2280250
This

Teenage girls buying their shit are the reason Rollins and Orton are top guys despite being dull heels
>>
yeah this is absolutely ridiculous, especially when the brand is the draw and thats how wwe likes it

teen girls is what the bellas and paige are for
>>
>>2280283
>especially when the brand is the draw and thats how wwe likes it

this hot new meme is dank
>>
I really don't understand out Meltz doesn't get why teenage girls don't like Bayley. She's only big with little girls, anyone over 12 can see how corny her character is.
>>
>>2280540
which begs the question. How the fuck is Bayley over with men over 25 and preteen girls at the same time?
>>
>>2280568
Those beta "men" like literal girlie shit like mlp or anime
>>
>>2280568
dudes that watched nxt or have little kids. for the most part, i doubt shes really connecting with older males that have only watched her main roster run
>>
>>2280568
Austic men and pedos. And men with realistic standards.
>>
>>2280568
The ugly love the ugly. It's keeps it real to them damn it.
>>
>>2280568
She's My Little Pony: The Women's "Wrestler"
>>
>>2280216
Poor girls, they are just insecure watching another girl with that volume of ass
>>
I noticed a lot of people have posted WOR on Youtube, so is this why this board has almost daily going WELL MELTZ SAID
>>
>>2280568

>Why is Bayley over with preteen girls

She's basically a womanchild

>Why is Bayley over with men over 25

The ass was fat.
>>
>>2280229
shes the wwe verison of kim kardashian
>>
>>2280568
Literal autists love her gimmick.
>>
>>2280216
Why the fuck our women love the goddamn Bellas so much?
>>
>>2281353
Because teens love divas/reality stars.
>>
Why the fuck does anyone give a fuck about Bayley? Aside from her 'gimmick', nothing about her is special. She fucks something up every time she steps into a ring, her feud is boring and she's so bad on the mic Booker T and Lita literally told her she sucked on the spot and cut her promo for her on that Raw Talk thing. She's embarrassing
>>
>>2281353

Women are mostly fucking idiots whose sole goal in life is to attach themselves to an infinitely more successful man to buy them shit while they goof around doing whatever they like. They identify with the Bella skanks.
>>
>>2280568
She's got a really fucking nice ass.
>>
File: 1473544715614.jpg (136KB, 751x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1473544715614.jpg
136KB, 751x1069px
Based Meltz repeating what needs to be said, there's a difference between getting a pop and drawing dimes, DBryfags need to get this into their heads
>>
>>2280250
Meltzer actually mentioned that women don't give a shit about Roman. It's not about looks, it's about charisma and connecting with the audience. He used Dusty as an example.
>>
>>2281399
>there's a difference between getting a pop and drawing dimes,
I'd rather have someone who can get the former than neither.
>>
File: 1471903260600.jpg (15KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
1471903260600.jpg
15KB, 300x380px
>>2281411
Then enjoy getting to watch piss poor production quality in a bingo hall or nothing at all you fucking smark
>>
>>2281413
Actually I'll keep watching the guys I like get huge pushes in WWE while the dude in your picture circles the drain on the indies. Cheers!
>>
>>2281405
This

The only way to get teen girls to give a shit about Reigns is a live sex celebration with Dean and/or Seth
>>
>>2280250
Hahaha, no. The women never liked Reigns, they liked Rollins or (to a far lesser degree) Ambrose,
>>
>>2280253
>>2281405
>Meltzer is now a spokesperson for female fans and watchers
>when just one look on his Twitter account and most of the people tweeting him are women
(lol
>>
>>2281777
And not a single one of thsoe women are watching him on TV or buying his merch or paying to see him at house shows.
But hey, lots of Tweets right?
Investors will love those!
>>
>>2281777
Well Meltzer has access to the data of what demographics watch and when they tune out and guess what, the data says Roman doesn't retain any women.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.