[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could book yourself in a match against any poster on /asp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (773KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
773KB, 245x200px
If you could book yourself in a match against any poster on /asp/ who would it be and what would the stipulation be?
>>
>>2279792
>No. 2279792
>Winner gets to fuck your mum
>>
Whoever is the mod. Stip is no DQ, winner gets to be mod.

Pay somebody to hit him in the back of the head with a chair as soon as the match starts, then kick him in the dick 30 times.
>>
Blissboi in a breeding match. I'd make that little twink love me
>>
>>2279874
>little twink
Pretty sure bliss"boi" is a girl m8
>>
>>2279792
triple threat match lumberjack match with deancuck and bryanfag. lumberjacks are other /asp/ posters
>>
I'd book myself against >>2280493
>>
>>2280493
kek state of this slow ass board
>>
>>2280504
we could have an invasion angle survivor series match for /wwe/ vs /toygunfags/ and /mmautists/ for the fate of the board
>>
Against the anon after me in a "first to cum loses" match
>>
>>2280049
>a girl
on the internet? LIES
>>
Open Challenge...
>>
>>2280533
they don't want none
>>
(you)'s on a pole battle royale between the entire /asp/ roster.
>>
>>2279855
that's not a poster, that's a post
>>
>>2279792
Todd vs Deanmark at Wrestlemania. As the storyline progresses towards the mainevent Todd discovers that he was right when Deanmark reveals that all tripcodes including 90% of anonymous posts belong to him. The stipulation for the match is loser leaves /asp/ for good
>>
>>2280533
Triphammer vs Bryanfag in a literal death match
>pls make this happen
>>
>>2279792
> its yet another another meta asp ''''''personality'''''' thread
I would choose you and deancuck in a street fight then proceed to beat you both to death you chortling fucking fraggle
>>
>>2280533
Who are you?
>>
>>2282356
>SEETHING
>>
>>2280533
>Triphammer
Literally fucking who?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.