[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Heel Bray comes out as champion, lights dimmed, ready to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 3

File: bray-wyatt.jpg (32KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
bray-wyatt.jpg
32KB, 620x465px
>Heel Bray comes out as champion, lights dimmed, ready to give an evil speech as the new face of fear and finally solidify himself as the new Undertaker
>YOU DESERVE IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKn5ulNt6ck

Thanks for ruining another segment, smarks.
>>
One of the worst chants going. Cena made an excellent point. You don't just get it because you deserve it, you earn it (usually).
>>
>>2279043
>Bray beats Cena and Aj CLEAN
>he didn't earn it
Fucking Cena.
>>
>>2279038
>the new Undertaker
AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Please have sex bro
>>
>>2279051
I don't think Cena was trying to take a piss at Bray.

He's probably got the highest power level of any Champion on the current roster. Pinned Cena clean twice in two days with one (1) Sister Abigail.
>>
>>2279038

>Thanks for ruining another segment, smarks

we wouldn't need to take out our frustrations if if wwe didn't bury the wyatts 3 wrestlemanias in a row.

t Vince
>>
>>2279051
Cena was taking a piss at the chant
>>
Smarks are an absolute cancer. They need to be banned from the buildings. They can pay for a ticket but when they show up at the door they can't be let in
>>
>>2279051
Looks like you got WORKED.

>>2279085
>We

Cringe

>>2279091
This
>>
The chant itself is pure cancer but I really have no issue with the sentiment. If it takes smarks hijacking the show to get Vince and Haitch to put their egos aside and push a deserving candidates then so be it.

Vince and Haitch learned nothing from Punk and Bryan, it's only gotten worse so it makes sense that the smarkery would get worse too.
>>
>>2279108
define "deserving candidate" and name 3 and why
>>
>>2279091
But then the arena would be empty
>>
>>2279178

>AJ Styles
>Cesaro
>Samoa Joe

Because they have tons of in-ring talent and fans want to see more of them
>>
>>2279108
the only time this meme chant made sense was the GOAT
>>
>>2279193
This

www.sescoops.com/crowd-chants-you-deserve-it-at-roman-reigns-after-raw-video
>>
>>2279051
>Bray could've easily BTFO Cena right then and there with this
>If he did he would be sent to the doghouse for burying Cena
I fucking hate how people just stand around in silence taking Cena's bullshit promos.
>>
>>2279190
too bad nobody cares about in ring talent if you have the personality of a piece of wood

therefore they don't deserve it

because look at the ratings
>>
>>2279206
Personality can be developed but the creative is stepping on its toes not doing it
>>
>>2279038
Undertaker was a face for most of his career (Neutral second and heel third) so if Bray is to be the new Taker he needs to be face.

>Heel does something heelish
>Bryan: "You are going to be ONE ON ONE WITH DAH BRAY WYATT!"
>>
>>2279206

But the guys Vince is pushing have no personality
>>
>>2279264
>>2279290
>its vince and creatives fault

not an argument

if they are so "good" they could use what they get and make it work but they dont

>vinces guys have no personality

the ratings for his guys says otherwise
>>
>>2279043
If you earned something then you do in fact deserve it

John needs to think about his promos better
>>
>>2279287
I hoped that Bryan would develop this kind of relationship with Kane but WHERE IS KANE

I'll take Bray, but part of the reason Teddy-Taker dynamic is fun is that Taker is the most respected veteran with the highest kayfabe power level. For this to work again, Bryan needs someone with the same traits, which I don't anyone on the roster has
>>
>>2279301
wrong

the ratings show that the people that get chanted at with "you deserve it" show they have in fact not "earned it"
>>
>>2279305
Yeah but Bray could fill that void for a while because of his gimmick.

I love Kane but his time as monster is over.
>>
>>2279306
Wasn't trying to argue about who's a draw or not
>>
What's the point of this Sister Abigail stuff? We know WWE doesn't do any proper storylines now so none of it has any meaning or consequences, and it doesn't make any sense. His promos are boring.
>>
>>2279320
buts thats all that matters in sports entertainment just because you are good fake wrestler doesnt mean anything unless you make the big bucks
>>
File: xItJmZj.png (247KB, 499x1036px) Image search: [Google]
xItJmZj.png
247KB, 499x1036px
Kek meltzer had a 7 minutes rant about how stupid the chant is. Full Fail-tier drones are seething uncontrollably at this moment like pic related.
>>
>>2279321
>WWE
You mean Raw
>>
>>2279327
Sure, but in the context of the story, Bray did deserve the title because he earned it by winning at the Elimination Chamber. I agree that the chants are pure cancer.
>>
>>2279336
kek people need to call in and yell you deserve it
>>
>>2279344
oh i agree that bray deserves it period he's actually good

its funny that the home grown people are usually 10x more talented than the "seasoned indie veterans"
>>
>>2279336
This is why Japanese fans are the only good fans left: no stupid fucking smark chants.
>>
>>2279359
yeah because they arent smarks they are pretty much the last "casual wrestler audiences" left besides the mexicans and indians
>>
>>2279357
>its funny that the home grown people are usually 10x more talented than the "seasoned indie veterans"
Whatever you say, Bizarro lol
>>
>>2279043
That doesn't even make sense

If you've earned it you deserve it
>>
>>2279373
not an argument

look at the ratings and statistics and you will know this to be true but you probably already know that and are pretending not to - SAD!
>>
File: z1.jpg (79KB, 649x567px) Image search: [Google]
z1.jpg
79KB, 649x567px
>>2279359
How can female smarks even compete?
>>
>>2279091

He gets it >>2279186

Wrasling is pretty much a smark sport. The company didn't listen to the fans for years and now it's too late to reverse the contrarianism.
>>
>>2279365
Nah, son. Even in the goofiest, smallest promotions in Japan you will never hear any smark chants. They're not just cynical and sarcastic about pro-wrestling like Western fans have become.
>>
>>2279038
>smarks cheering heels again

I feel horrible for AJ Styles and Bray Wyatt

At least Fatso has a valid reason to get booed now but it needed a slow burn
>>
>>2279390
yeah thats because they basically overun it and ran off the "true" fans with their autism it's actually really sad because it will kill WWE like a slow painful cancer
>>
>>2279383
>look at the ratings and statistics and you will know this to be true
Has literally nothing to do with the actual wrestlers and everything to do with Vince himself. And the decrease in TV ratings overall for every TV show.
>>
>>2279401
yeah keep blaming it on vince even though hes the only reason the company is still alive i know how insecure you must be knowing your guys suck so much at their job ! SAD!
>>
>>2279038
>smarks

the ''you deserve it'' chant has long been hijacked used by casuals, just like the few old ECW chants they can remember

stop blaming smarks because WWE ruined its crowds by watering down the product
>>
>>2279190
>Styles
>Joe
I agree but they're already upper midcard/main eventers on their brands and have plenty of title reigns to come ya dweed
>Cesaro
Lol have sex, clue etc
>>
>>2279418
Yes, anon. In the entire existence of the WWE and the hundreds, if not thousands of wrestlers, that have passed through that ring it's only NOW that they suck and are incapable of getting over. It's totally no one else's fault. Especially not since Vince decided to control every single aspect of what transpires in that ring to an autistic degree.
>>
How to get over in 2017

>be presented as a real threat until you start jobbing
>do it for a few years
>win a title
>get those shitty chants
>>
> People still blaming smarks for stuff
Get real, everyone is a fucking smark, it's 2016. Either way Bray is still a very likeable character and would still get that chant anyway.

I didn't mind the chant went Bryan won the belt, it made sense for him being the plucky underdog who finally, definitively won and it was a nice moment. Ever since then, everyone who wins gets the stupid chant. Of course they deserve, they all deserve it for working as hard as they do. But what if you win a title and you don't get the chant, should you feel bad? For me the chant is annoying and just below BOTCHAMANIA and YOU FUCKED UP for worst chant.
>>
>>2279365
>mexican audiences
I love mexican crowds man, they literally yell "faggots" and a bunch of stuff
>>
If you're still surprised by people cheering Bray Wyatt at this point, I dunno what to tell you. The dude's been over as fuck for years despite some of the shittiest booking in the company.

I don't really see why him getting cheered is a problem. If anything, it's consistent with his character of ultra charismatic cult leader with tons of "fireflies" who follow his every word.

Maybe you're just looking for a reason to bitch about smarks on a mongolian quilting forum. Kinda sad.
>>
>>2279287
Well, Bray needs to be a face anyway, because as Tuesday proved, he's super over (when you get cheered over AJ Styles, goddamn) and he's DEFINITELY getting cheered over Orton at Wrestlemania.

It'd take some clever doing, but Bray's proven he can cut a hell of a face promo before.
>>
Only time it was good was when miz gave dean the participation award
>>
>>2279572
Tweener is the safe bet for now
>>
>>2279572
>he's DEFINITELY getting cheered over Orton at Wrestlemania.

Is he? I think people who are invested in the show in general like Bray more, but normies love them some Orton and the RKO by itself is super over.
>>
>>2279599
WrestleMania is gonna be mostly hardcore fans and while everybody loves them a good RKO, I think you're gonna wanna see way more people that want Bray to walk out champ.
>>
>>2279572
Harper is gonna be the face in the feud
>>
>>2279613
>The most casual time of the year
>in a town that accepts TNA as a legitimate wrestling product
>mostly hardcore fans
Alright.
>>
>>2279634
It's WrestleMania, it's gonna be people traveling in from all around the world, dude. Do you really think casuals are gonna drop the kinda cash a ticket to Mania costs?

>>2279633
Very possible, and Face Harper does rule.
>>
Bray is a good worker, but his gimmick is absolute dogshit and Wyatt Family marks are some of the biggest faggots around.
>>
>>2279199
>I fucking hate how people just stand around in silence taking Cena's bullshit promos.

IMAGINE getting worked THIS hard
>>
>>2279651
Imagine having Vince's dick this deep down your throat.
>>
>>2279434
see now you're contracting yourself i thought it was vince holding them back? very sad you say things like this - very sad
>>
>>2279662
Nothing but insults, no arguments! VERY SAD AND RUDE!
>>
>>2279650
no thats your mom
>>
But Bray did deserve it.
>>
>heel bray

And there's your problem. The song is catchy, the look is unique, the guy is likable, he always puts on decent matches, the entrance with the lights is fun to be a part of and he's more popular than 80 percent of the "faces" he wrestles.

Bray Wyatt gets "you deserve it" chants because he's been a semi-face since last year's Royal Rumble when he stood eye to eye with HHH and when he touched the belt when HHH had it a few weeks later. They basically turned him full face that night he teamed with Reigns, and even if they just tried to sweep it under the rug because he was out with an injury soon after, the crowd never forgot.
>>
>>2279476
No, nor everyone is a smark.
a smark is still someone who marks out like a mark, albeit smart.
There's also fans like me that watch to enjoy but don't take it seriously or mark.
>>
>>2279572
how do you turn a cult leader into a good guy without changing his gimmick?
>>
>>2279974
>a literal jobber who has been carried and not been a full time in ring wrestler for years deserves it
Sit down smark just because he looks like you doesn't mean he deserves it
>>
>>2279038
"He's got the whole world in his hands" would have been perfect. Fucking stupid crowds.
>>
>>2281012
This.
>>
>>2279399
WWE has 5 hours of wrestling on TV. 7 if you count the ones on the network. There's no way any casuals are staying for that.
>>
>>2281008
He has been a full time in ring wrestler for years
>>
>>2281103
Hes been more or a less a manger or mouth piece for a while. Harper, rowan, strongman and orton wrestled for him and he had a few tag matches with them, he didnt wrestle singles for a while.
>>
>>2279095
Wuz
>>
>>2281012
They did try, but they couldn't get it going.

I have to believe he gets one of those at WM.

>>2280993
It wouldn't be too hard, there's tons of face bait on his twitter and he cut a promo when he left NXT that you can use as a template. He was GONNA go face after WrestleMania but he got injured and they bailed on it.
>>
>>2279336
>guy who's entire life revolved around exposing the business chimps out over smarks being smarks

uh y'know it is what it is
>>
I think you can laudable explain the chants away as members of wyatts flock. He calls them his fireflies
>>
>>2281328
>fireflies
>ripping off The Last of Us

Fuck this derivative hack
>>
>>2281347
>Sister Abigail was Ellie the whole time
KINO
>>
>>2281355
>Bray is Joel who finally lost his marble
I really should finish that game
>>
>>2279558
As much as i didnt like Cena trying to wash Bray accomplishment i think this is the line of reasoning he used for his promo.

Sadly it backfired at him.
>>
>>2281008
>Jobber.

He pinned Jasethy and the Huge Hound in the same night. And now he pinned Cena twice in the same week.

Jobber is Miz.
>>
>>2282084
Since when did Johnny Boi care about what the big mean smarks think
>>
>>2282084
He should have focused on taking jabs at Bray being a creepy cultist fucker instead of saying that he didn't deserve the title
>>
>>2282149
He cared enough to improve his wrestling skills after more than a decade of phoning in.

>>2282158
Well yeah that part was shit but the rest he tried to play agaisnt the character of cult leader Bray has.
>>
>>2280993
Let the fans be part of the cult, have him preach his shit like CM Punk did. They can be the extended Wyatt family, Vince can sit back and watch the retards buy shirts that show they're a Wyatt.
>>
>>2279038
>the new undertaker is a fat neckbeard
>>
>>2279296
>muh ratings
>>
>>2279305
Cena would work
>>
>>2282722
You need somebody who's actually gonna be there full-time. Cena's a ghost after Mania.
>>
>>2282209
>the current undertaker is fat and old
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.