[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did ya stop blindly hating Reigns with the wooo/reddit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 90.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
At what point did ya stop blindly hating Reigns with the wooo/reddit smark sheep and woke up to appreciate his true greatness and potential to be the GOAT?
>>
wrestlemania 31
>>
When he gets his second wellness suspension
>>
After WM32
>>
After WM32
>>
After I realised Ambrose and Seth were trash
>>
WWE Mt Rushmore

>Vince McMahon
>Hulk Hogan
>Steve Austin
>Roman Reigns
>>
>>2277995
I was and still am neutral about him.
If they go ahead with the tweener plan I might start liking him more. He's not intimidating enough to play a heel and he's doomed to be a face.
>>
>>2277995
He's good and has the potential to be the GOAT, but is NO WHERE near that point yet.

His look is the only thing that's fine the way it is.

He's booked as an underdog, but wrestles like a monster guy and repeatedly gets clean pins on guys much bigger than him.

He could've been the dark hero/Batman character of WWE, but his character is bipolar on whether he wants to be curt and brooding, or smiling and miz-tier smug all the time.

I WOULD probably like him if I knew what the fuck his character and motivations were desu. But it's frustrating at this point that I'm supposed to be invested in him when I know next to nothing about who he is and what drives his actions.
>>
>>2278125
HAD the potential to be GOAT. past tense is key. he'll never live down the last two years of giga-push
>>
>>2277995
I don't have him nor do I like him, I simply do not care about him.
>>
Reigns/Styles feud
>>
Always knew he was GOAT. The crying fatasses literally don't matter since Vince knows he's GOAT too. The crying fatasses will keep watching anyway.
>>
>>2278202
>The crying fatasses will keep watching anyway.

RECORD
>>
I was never a seething reddit smark about Reigns but when he got the title off HHH at WM and then afterwards when he started doing the I'm THE Guy thing was when I started to become a fan
>>
>>2278206
REVENUE
>>
When he slightly broke character that one time on RAW
>All you guys saying I can't wrestle just sit down with your beers and shut up
Poor Roman knows he's hated but can't do jack shit cause of fucking Vince
>>
>>2278222
>getting worked by WWE's "creative" accounting
>not knowing the difference between gross and net
>>
When I found out that Roman is actually capable of cutting a decent promo so it must be the fucking creative team screwing him over with awful direction and scripts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0
>>
>>2277995
When he Superman punched Vince in Philly. Was there live, pretty amazing.
>>
>>2277995
When he goes over Undercarder
>>
>>2277995
Roman's a fine talent but his character and its booking is boring

I know he's for the kids though so instead of SEETHING I just change the channel or mute the TV like I do for any of the Four Horsewomen

Sucks they're feeding him Braun though
>>
>>2278526
>implying he's going to lose to Braun when he's been made to look like a geek for weeks now
>>
>>2278534
Reread the sentence man.
>>
He's decent enough in the ring, however he has a shit boring character, which isn't helped by his complete lack of charisma.
>>
He's literally just passable. Good in the ring, okay on the mic with a great look. The way WWE books him is the main problem. If you really think he's the GOAT you're a fucking mark.
>>
>>2278795
Kys
>>
>>2277995
cringe
>>
>>2278206
>>2278222
>>2278245
BASED ANON WORKING ANON INTO A SHOOT BY KILLING HIS ATTEMPTED COMBO

RECORD
REVENUE
REIGNS
>>
>>2279265
What happen did ya look in the mirror
>>
>people actually replying to this Carter thread

Saying Reigns is a GOAT at anything is just low quality trolling, and nothing more.
>>
When I had sex about a year and a half ago
>>
>>2277995
I wouldn't go that far, but he's fine. Perfectly average. I wouldn't have minded if he had kept the US belt, if he had even pretended like he cared about it. He's mostly inoffensive, if a bit Hogan-y.
>>
File: whenireadasmarkpost.jpg (54KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
whenireadasmarkpost.jpg
54KB, 500x580px
>>2279278
>"WAHHHHHHHH IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I LIKE YOU'RE TROLLING!!!1!!!"
Sad!
>>
>>2279278

BBDWTS
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.