[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/scg/ - WWE Supercard General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 30

File: SCG.jpg (164KB, 562x900px) Image search: [Google]
SCG.jpg
164KB, 562x900px
Overview for those who don't know:
>"WWE SuperCard is a 2014 video game for iOS and Android, and a mobile installment in the WWE video game series, developed by Cat Daddy Games and published by 2K Games. It is a collectible card game featuring WWE wrestlers."

I know a lot of people here play and we've had threads in the past. I thought a general would be useful as a resource to communicate about the game. We could start building an OP with more resources for new players and veterans alike if the thread catches on. Feel free to leave suggestions..

Anyway, what do you all think of the new update today? The new fusion cards are pretty cool.
>>
>tfw Windows Phone
>tfw no WWE games on the windows store
JUST
>>
>>2277278
:( sucks m8.

You could run it on an Android emulator on your PC if you really want to play. Not something I do so I can't give you a ton of info, but it's an option out there.
>>
Is shit down for everyone right now?
>>
>>2277294
Yeah they're down for another maintenance because PvP was all fucked up after the main update earlier. Hopefully it will be back up soon though, they've been down for an hour or so now.
>>
>>2277244
>>>/vg/
>>
>>2277306
Eat shit
>>
File: I Came to Play.jpg (35KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
I Came to Play.jpg
35KB, 475x546px
>>2277321
>>
Maintenance seems to be completed. I'm able to log in now. Haven't tried and PvP matches yet though.

Also, Randy Orton RTG starts at 12AM Pacific tonight.
>>
New MITB cards are Elimination Chamber Bray and Naomi. Kind of surprised they didn't do Royal Rumble themes, but I guess skipping RR and going right to EC gets them back on track with lining up cycles to more recent PPVs.

https://twitter.com/WWESuperCard/status/832034088462585856
>>
File: 20170214_194825.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_194825.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
>>
>>2277570
Damn how old is this? haha
>>
File: RIP.jpg (150KB, 732x651px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
150KB, 732x651px
>Have rare Deanetty and Doge Ziggler pictures that could only be obtained through events in Season 1
>No Hardened-Ultimate cards to use them on
>Already moving past Summerslam now that I'm Elite tier and Elite singles destroy Summerslam pros
Fug
>>
>>2277650
The S1 cards are pretty cool in that they're much more unique than the S2/S3 cards with their designs and superstar pictures. I wish I had played back then.

Also there hasn't been a Ziggler or Dean card in any events recently so you may be in luck in the coming weeks.
>>
>playing for less than 3 months
>spent zero dollars
>Summerslam+ tier
>constantly see posts on reddit/youtube about people who have played many more games for much longer than i have and are struggling to get above survivor tier

what fucking gives?
>>
>>2277244
>WWE Immortals received 1 year of support, ending in 2016
>I still have it on my phone
Why can't I bring myself to delete it
>>
>>2278049
They must not actually play the game much despite having actually started playing a long time ago.

I'm in a very similar situation as you. I started playing at the start of season 3 (when WWE started advertising the game a ton during Raw/Smackdown/PPVs) which was probably about 3 months ago, and I'm already in Elite
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>still playing this

Stopped when season two hit.The Paige vs Nikki PCC was hard as fuck and it meant nothing. Fuck that noise.
>>
Already started the Hardemed chamber. Hoping for either of #DIY or Alicia Fuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
>>
>>2278130
They don't do PCC's anymore luckily, only RTG and RD
>>
>>2278130
PCC is no more. Gone. It got replaced with Ranked mode
>>
>>2278134
Yeah same here. I had a lot of high-tier enhancements saved up just for this. I'm just going to go right for an Elite after I finish the HD one though so idc who I get.

Can't wait to one day get either of the based Gay Cops as an Ult fusion
>>
What's the /asp/ group senpai
>>
>>>/vg/168489773
>>
>>2278574
>>2278591
Dude, most of the threads on this board are pure shitposting and belong in the >>>/trash/. At least this thread is relevant to wrestling and an attempt to contribute discussion to a WWE entity.
>>
>tfw started playing in s1 but never got above survivor and that's still only thanks to login bonus
>tfw barely played at the start of s2
>now in HD++ tier

At least I have some pictures other people don't from s1
>>
>>2278620
i was gonna say >SEETHING but you have a point.

That's for other games like Champions, SvR/2K and other outraw indie rasslin games.
>>
>>2278632
The login bonus really helped me shoot up into the higher tiers. Getting a free SS and HD card back when I was only in like WM was huge.

It's really not hard to move up the ranks in supercard if you play the events on the weekends and get the login cards.

Anyway, how are you all doing on the RTG that started last night? I'm nearly done the survivor card. Shooting for the Ult Cesaro.
>>
>>2278620
>Dude, most of 4chan is pure shitposting
Ftfy
>>
>>2280068
I'm almost done with Miz, only aiming for Jordan because I'm only in HD+ in RTG deck. And fuck grinding all the +1 matches for anything higher
>>
>>2280077
Damn nice. Yeah +1's are a pain but I just make a deck of a bunch of uncommon and common cards and drop down to play bots. It's mindless tapping of cards on the screen so I just do it while working or watching a movie or something on the weekend. I'll probably have to do it for most of Cesaro unfortunately as my deck is Elite+
>>
>>2280088
Mind showing your deck, anon?
>>
File: wwe immortals.jpg (334KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
wwe immortals.jpg
334KB, 1200x900px
>>2277244
speaking of wwe mobile games, why does no one talk about this game? (the wwe game superior to console trash)
>>
>>2280097
It's boring. I tried playing it but I got bored fairly quickly, and the roster is rather small too.

The WWE Champions game runs like shit on my phone for some reason and I get long loading times, but doesn't seem anything spectacular either.
>>
>>2277244
> supertard
Hi 2015!

Play a real game like Champions you chortling cunts
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>2280093
Once I fully level that El Pro Woods, Ult Nakamura, HD Pro Jordan, and one more HD pro that's not even in there yet I'll definitely be well into Elite+
>>
File: ITS MY NECK.jpg (87KB, 869x770px) Image search: [Google]
ITS MY NECK.jpg
87KB, 869x770px
>>2280123
>2 (two) MITB Charlies

Goddamn. Solid deck really. I wish I had more HD pros myself, I'm deep in HD++ in ranked deck too. But my latest HD pull was a fucking trash can so I need to grind more I suppose
>>
File: Screenshot_20170216-143342.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170216-143342.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>Used to be my strongest card
>He's about to get kicked out of my RTG deck soon now that I'm getting Elite and Ultimate singles and Hardened pros
The powercreep is real
>>
>>2277278
blue stacks, Andy Android, nox.

blue stacks and nox are geared towards just games. while Andy is more tailored towards multi tasking over Android stuffs.

you'll have to read and try them out for your preference
>>
>>2280134
I don't play this game or know anything about it, but why does one corner say "SummerSlam" and the other corner say "Clash of Champions"?
>>
>>2280130
I got pretty lucky with all my HD pros, getting them from KOTR rewards and lucky pulls off the board after getting into Elite. I would suggest doing KOTR's constantly as making the finals would net you a HD card each time.

Same could not be said for SS pros. I had over 25 singles until I got a pro. And by that point they weren't even worth leveling and training since they barely made my RTG deck.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170216-144854.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170216-144854.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>2280147
Summerslam is the card's tier, the Chris Jericho card is a limited Clash of Champions themed card
>>
>>2280155
I wish I got anything above a SS card from the Hardened KOTR, but because of sandbaggers I don't even bother playing it anymore. All I can do is hope for events and pulls.
>>
>>2280173
Yeah sandbagging is pretty much the only way to win in the high tier KOTRs unfortunately.
>>
Bump. Just started the HD card in RTG. Chugging along here.
>>
>>2278049
I have almost 15k games and am only in wm+. Most of my games came in season 1 where the highest login bonus was only a legendary. Also less events and generally took a lot longer to progress without spending money. In season 3 it's super easy to get to summerslam with the login bonus alone
>>
In three hours or so, we'll get the new cycle of rewards in MITB. I wonder which will be the HD and EL cards.
>>
>>2277244
>>
What season is it in now? I gave it up after the first and all my cards became useless
>>
>>2281260
Season 3. But it's basically Season 2 2.0 since they kept S2 cards around.
>>
>>2281231
Im guessing they're going to be shitty ones since the HD and EL cards this cycle were upper half in the tier

Its best practice just to save contracts until you can go for the event cards unless you're absolutely desperate, or there are female cards that would really help for the time being
>>
>>2280135
yeah just got the Andy, being playing all day, kinda of fun little game
>>
I need a team for me and another person. We are ranked WM. Anybody?
>>
New MITB Rewards cycle just started. Only 28 days long this time unfortunately.

Events: Elimination Chamber Bray Wyatt and Naomi
Elite: Ambrose
Hardened: No Way Jose
Summerslam: Ryder
WM: Paige
Survivor: Austin
Don't remember the leg or epic offhand but you shouldn't be wasting your contracts on those anyway
>>
>>2281550
I just realized that contracts don't expire just because of reward cycles. I always thought they did. I may actually go for something decent
>>
>>2281550
>tfw not a single one of Elite/HD/SS cards would make me a pro

I'll just grind it a bit and then wait for another cycle.
>>
>>2281550
Wow those are all shit
>>
>>2281223
I'm fairly sure they gave SV cards as login bonus late in season 1, they had the wwe 2k15 logo on them too.
>>
>>2282252
You're right they did give them out towards the end. Nowhere close to the cards you get in these login bonuses though. In one month since getting the game back I went from legendary plus to wm plus
>>
File: tumblr_olby18tLf51u1ljrzo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olby18tLf51u1ljrzo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>tfw my pity pull was an ult bob backlund
>>
>>2283206
I'll be able to get into Ult tier in ranked once my KOTR finishes tomorrow and I can pro an elite Charlotte. Fully expecting to get Darren Young as my freebie.
>>
File: 78647542.jpg (171KB, 407x723px) Image search: [Google]
78647542.jpg
171KB, 407x723px
Got into ultimate tier early this week and my freebie was Bayley. The next day I pulled an ultimate sensational Sherri. So yeah overall pretty good week.
>>
I just pulled my next pity pull, an EL Kofi Kingston. Man, that took long.

I swear to God, the game is determined to keep me chained to a Kofi card. Pro WM Kofi was my ace in WM tier for a long time (I have two, actually). Pro HD Kofi is one of my strongest cards at the moment. And now this.
>>
>>2283235
Nice!

>>2283304
I actually have two HD Pro Kofi's lol
>>
>>2277278
I know that feel bro.
>>
What;s the name of the SuperCard group?
>>
>>>/vg/168687259
>>
>>2284087
I'm already on a really good team but it's not an /asp/ie team
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-115049.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-115049.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I get this error when joining a team of my own tier. Both my ranked and team deck are wrestlemania but I get this error when trying to join a wrestlemania team. Anyone know why?
>>
>>2284993
Yeah, for whatever reason your wild deck needs to meet the minimum team requirement. Don't ask me why. Update your wild deck and close+reopen the app a few times until it reflects the change for joining the team
>>
>>2285264
Lmao that's dumb as shit but thank you I'll do that
>>
I stop playing before the Slam tier, has the game improved or is worse now?
>>
>>2286148
About the same. Not much has really changed for the better or worse. Just my opinion though
>>
Almost done with Ult Cesaro in RTG. Just started an elite fusion too. Pretty great weekend for me.
>>
>>2287955
how to the fusion shit work?
>>
>>2288710
*how does the fusion shit work?
>>
>>2288711
On the middle tab of the main menu, on the bottom right there is to Fusion Chamber.

Basically, you're able to create "fusion" cards (their borders are animated like electricity) that are mor epowerful than standard cards of their respective tiers. You start at common and can now get all the way up to Ultimate fusions.

To make one, you start out at common. You have to sacrifice certain cards in order to create a fusion card. Each card tier has a certain point value. Commons are worth 5 points, uncommon 15, and so on up. Each fusion costs a certain amount of points. So to make a common fusion you sacrifice something like 25 points worth of cards (not the exact number, just an example). You also have to sacrifice a card of the lower fusion tier in this process. So when making an uncommon fusion, you have to sacrifice a common fusion, to make a rare fusion you have to sacrifice an uncommon fusion, etc. They also each take a specific amount of time to create. Commons only take like 15 minutes, but top fusions take 5-6 days.

Just mess around with it on your own and you'll figure it out. Also this may sound stupid, but on the fusion chamber menu, swipe left and right to move between the different tiers of fusions. Took me awhile to figure that out lmao.
>>
>>2288711
You use up some cards on the chamber to create one of the stronger Fusion cards.

Each card has a value on points according to their tier and each Fusion card requires a certain amount of points.

The chamber can take up to 8 cards, with one of them being a Fusion from the previous tier (Uncommon onwards).

Depending on the tier, each card takes a certain amount of time to complete. From 15 minutes in Common tier, to 6 days in Ultimate tier.
>>
>just ended my HD fusion
>it's fucking Alicia Fox who's not even that good

kill me
>>
>>2288742
I got her too. Instantly threw it back in for an Elite fusion, but I was planning on doing that regardless of who I got for HD
>>
>>2288742
I got Gargano. I'm going to keep him and do another Hardened fusion and hope that I can get another one to get a pro. If I don't get another one I'm doing an Elite fusion to try to get Maryse with the non-Gargano card, I don't see a point to doing Ultimate fusions right now
>>
>>2288924
>tfw hoping for my EL fusion to be Maryse
>>
No team event preview yet? What gives?
>>
>>2289921
It's Bayley
>>
>>2289995
Nice I needed an Ult female
>>
Elite card is Raw and HD is Smackdown in case anyone was wondering
>>
>play money in the back
>every time I'm about the get my contracts game logs me out saying "maintenance"

Fucking hell, is this common or what?
>>
>>2291068
The network goes to shit whenever a team event launches. It was probably because of that
>>
>>2291646
It still fucking does that. Great.
>>
>>2295384
>>2291646
Is there any chance it's caused by using Nox? It only does this when playing MITB.
>>
>>2295412
Is Nox an emulator? I can't help you on that since I'm not familiar.

Not memeing here, try r/wwesupercard if you need emulator help.
>>
>>2280106
Champions is pretty cool. I stopped playing Supercard after season 1 when I realized their season system made all my hard-earned s1 cards worthless.
>>
>>2295614
They may or may not be done with that system. They didn't delete cards from season 2 into 3.
>>
Apparently Jack Gallagher is going to be the next event card in RD this weekend. Lmao
>>
>>2298316
>Still in Elite tier
>I can't get him
JUST
The Elite card better be one of the following for me to make a pro
>AJ
>Bray
>Big E
>Brock
>Finn
>Goldust
>Shinsuke
>Sasha
>>
>>2277244
> unironically playing supertard
Are we still in 2015 lads?

Why arent you playing the far superior and addictive 0new game WWE Champions?
>>
>>2298339
>unironically playing WWE Candy Crush

>>2298332
All of those Elites have been in recent events except Nakamura and Sasha, so not a good chance.
>>
>>2298339
Join BigDimesDiscord lad
>>
the fuck is this? is it like yu gi oh?

>>2298353
>candy crush

18+
>>
Anybody with an opening in an Elite team? I have HD Pro Rusev and Cedric and SS Pro Sashetty
>>
>>2298452
>the fuck is this? is it like yu gi oh?
Only in that it's flashy. Otherwise, it's like wining a hand in Poker with high card.
>>
>>2297901
Maybe I'll give it another shot one of these days. I had a pretty decent s1 deck, but I didn't play s2 for very long before quitting. My best s2 card was a fucking ultimate Roman Reigns or something.
>>
>>2298353
Champions is pretty fun familia
>>
>>2298753
If you do I would suggest starting at the top of the new month. They give really high tier login rewards now so you can climb the ranks pretty quickly
>>
Started playing this 3 days ago and already got bored of it

also won the first and only kotr i participated in

shit game desu
>>
>>2299720
It's not for everyone. If you don't like the aspect of collecting cards and the game's process of playing to upgrade them and get better ones you won't like Supercard.
>>
>>2299672
Thanks bro, I'll keep that in mind
>>
Just lost another Elite kotr in the quarter final to a guy with 4 elite pros. Seriously, why even bother with elite kotr's if you have 4 already?
>>
>>2298757
Just downloaded it, can't knock it till ya try it
>>
>>2299776
Some just use it as a means to train up cards.
>>
>>2299750
>collecting cards
That was the best part, watching Jerry Sags teaming with Ryback against Orton and Sammartino was great.

What I didn't like was the repetitiveness of the game. I won a KOTR, now what? do another, and then? another and so on.

Same with the Royal Rumble I got sick of it after a few matches.

You do the same shit everyday, that's boring and becomes a chore.

It's like having to watch RAW everyday. I would kill myself.
>>
>>2299814
Those game modes like KOTR and Rumble are just side games essentially. The main things I enjoy doing are the solo events on the weekend and the weekly team events on Mondays.
>>
>>2299792
You'll hit the paywall eventually and your progress will grind to a halt like any other shitty freemium game, but it's still fun.
>>
>>2299862
Nah, you just need patience
>>
>>2299866
I've got a roster full of maxed out guys that I can't evolve because I'm missing "rare" tokens that can only be won once in a blue moon, or purchased.
>>
>>2299874
There are different events every week. Raw gives you powerhouse, smackdown gives you acrobat, wednesday main event gives you trickster etc
Also grind the vs battles, fame awards give you alot of good stuff too
>>
>>2299882
> week
I meant every day
>>
>>2299882
Yeah I do all the dailies, and I do ok in the pvp, just can't seem to get enough shit to evolve anyone.
>>
>Nox disconnects at end of matches
>install Bluestacks
>works fine
>next day
>Bluestacks refuses to start
>reinstall it following official instructions
>still doesn't fucking start
>Android tablet is fucked for like a year now
>own a Lumia

Is it really that much to fucking ask to be able to play a fucking wrestling card collecting game?
>>
So the ring domination event this weekend is actually Jack Gallagher. Ult and El cards are smackdown and HD is Raw.
>>
>>2299986
Keep trying with bluestacks. It gives me that problem all the time. Just kill it and open it again it'll work eventually
>>
File: 1464101701368.jpg (117KB, 704x384px) Image search: [Google]
1464101701368.jpg
117KB, 704x384px
>people who have divas set as their champion
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-162829.png (464KB, 394x700px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-162829.png
464KB, 394x700px
>>2301983
>people who post pictures of literal cucks
>>
>>2302137
>not having Hogan
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-173809.png (402KB, 366x651px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-173809.png
402KB, 366x651px
>>2302261
>Hogan
>Not Vince
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-184119.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-184119.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>2301983
Lol
>>
>>2302287
>the underboob on Bayley

Jesus
>>
>>2302293
Relax
>>
>>2302287
>actually wasting money
>>
>>2302618
Those are free credits they gave around Christmas a year ago. I've never spent a dime on this game. I don't even use the free credits
>>
>>2302279
Damn I wish I played back when based Vince was a card
>>
How's everyone doing on the RD event? I'm done the Elite card and about 8 shards into the Ult
>>
>>2304287
8 Shards into Jericho, already claimed Senor Joe. Probably will just stick to that, I'd go for the elite card if it was someone I like
>>
>>2304287
5 shards into Kane
>>
>>2304287
3 shards into Stardust. Ring Domination is so shit and I hope I at least get the Stardust so I can combine him with the login bonus one.
>>
Only about 15 shards left on Jack Gallagher. Can't believe he of all superstars is my first Ult event card kek
>>
>>2304287
12 shards into Bray.
>>
>>2307344
Finished Gallagher, won my elite KOTR and got Ult Corbin as my ladder reward...lots of cards to train right now
>>
>>2277244
>>2298339
>we
>>
>tfw it takes ~20 pulls to find a shard
>still 21 shards left
>been at it all fucking day
>>
I managed to get Bray Wyatt. My first Ultimate card. That, plus the Ultimate Fusion I'm getting on Thursday should give me a big push.
>>
>Finish my Elite fusion
>Dash Wilder
Literally the worst possible outcome. At least Dawson would've been fine
>>
Ah the event ended and I couldn't finish the card.. will all the progress be saved ?
>>
anti-Cryback fag bump
>>
>>2310549
Unfortunately not. When events are done, they're done.
>>
>>2310645
for fucks sake, at least i got a shit ton of trash cards to level up some others
>>
>>2308821
>not wanting THICC Wilder
fag
>>
TRTG starting in a few hours. Ult card is Balor. I wonder if this is a sign he's coming back to raw soon?
>>
>>2311382
It's the weakest Elite fusion card.
>>
Hello guys just started playing this. I've noticed that I had fought some common cards that is better than my rare/uncommon (Trained/Untrained). Tried to train one of my common card and maxed it out but it still appeared to be weak. How should I obtain those?
>>
>>2311740
It shouldn't take you long playing to weed out your common cards, since you get plenty of uncommons off the board and a rare pull on each board reset. Focus your efforts and getting more rare (light blue colored) cards in your deck and leveling those up.

Also make sure your best 6 (4 male 2 female) cards are set in your ranked deck, as the better these cards are, the better chance you will have to pull higher tier cards off the board
>>
I pulled an Ult Balor while playing the TRTG earlier. I don't usually have good luck in this game but when I do goddamn does it feel good
>>
File: 1487223996422.png (35KB, 113x274px) Image search: [Google]
1487223996422.png
35KB, 113x274px
>>2314828
>tfw got to Elite tier not long ago
>pulled two HD cards in the span of 15 resets yesterday
>>
File: Andre.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
Andre.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>2314834
>Also Elite tier and also got two HD cards close to each other
>mfw they both were supports
>>
File: 1471922476720.jpg (29KB, 179x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471922476720.jpg
29KB, 179x320px
>Elite team about to finish Cena
>That one guy with 0 points
>>
Are ads not working for you guys? They haven't worked for like 6 hours now for me
>>
>>2277650
>Rope Rebound Clothesline
I've been calling it Wacky Line for so long I forgot it has a real name
>>
>>2316182
They removed them but I don't know if its because of the exploit or because of the overload network
>>
File: Screenshot_20170228-190034.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170228-190034.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Solid login rewards. That brock is gonna be nice
>>
>>2316321
Yeah it was a server issue, they're back now
>>
>>2318233
Damn, it's kinda sad now that I'm in Ult and don't even need them anymore
>>
>>2318921
Good for fusion food tho
>>
RTG this weekend is a Gallagher event again. Ult is Jericho, El is Owens, HD is Ambrose, SS is Nia, don't remember or care about the others
>>
my bro plays this and he texted me that got his first premium star and it wasRyback. he also mentioned that all he does is create "botch" blocks.

>WWE still fucking with him kek
>>
Is it worth it leveling up two cards to fuse them into a gold pro? Doesn't seem that much of a difference between the silver and the gold
>>
>>2321751
Always go for the gold star pros (two fully leveled and trained cards). Silver stars are always weaker, sometimes significantly so depending on when you combined the two.

If you're just proing a card for fusion food or for collection it doesn't matter though
>>
>>2321940
>tfw didn't know that at the start of S1 and had silver star pros all around and always wondered how others had the same pros but stronger than mine
>>
>>2298339
>>2281395
>we
>>
>>2321468
I have no idea what you just said

>>2321751
It's definitely worth it. Every point matters when you're competing against others
>>
Elite Erick Rowan and Elite Rusev in the span of a week, plus Ultimate Bray from RD and a Fusion Ultimate to come this afternoon. This has been a good week.
>>
>>2322328
oops shit wrong game haha.
>>
How's everyone doing on the event so far? Goals for the weekend? I'm gonna try for Gallagher to get the pro
>>
>>2324433
I got Cena last night and I'm more than happy with it. I only started playing like 1-2 weeks ago. Maybe I'll get Wyatt too if I can get my ass on grinding more +1s.
>>
>>2321468
This is the supercard thread
Go here: >>2321182
>>
>>2324654
Supercard =/= Champions. Plus this thead has been active way before that.
>>
>>2324433
I got Dean and will stick to it, my deck is too shit to even try to +1 Fatass. This is why I like RD more
>>
>>2325789
I always just stop at hardened in RTG or one card in RD, solo events are too much grinding
>>
>>2325789
If you ever wanna grind +1s, make your deck full of uncommon and rare cards and then use a support that adds to your whole deck, like a fusion Vince. It wont affect your pulls since that's based off your ranked deck

>>2324433
My rtg deck is WM+ and I don't want Nia enough to grind the +1s so I'm stopping at the Devon. Overall garbage rtg for me, no cards I can use
>>
>>2322240
And?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170303-223532.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170303-223532.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
Is there a way I can change who my pic is? I'm tired of seeing haitch
>>
>>2326465
click on catolog and then a tier then a superstar/female then set champ
>>
I'm on Epic tier and every fucking damn time the +3 and +5 guys have WM tier cards and shit, it's going to take forever to unlock that SCSA
>>
So does game play like magic or something? I up to play it but not sure if its actually fun or if itll end up pissing me off
>>
>>2327933
The system makes so it's impossible for you to win +5 and +3 matches at a certain point. If you're in epic that means probably by the time you're close to done the epic card or into the leg card. Then you have to grind +1 matches, which are always winnable
>>
>>2326465
YOU SEE ANON THE THING IS
>>
>>2328249
Fucking 2k jews just want to force me to buy the title shots but I ain't gonna invest one single penny on this game
>>
How do you guys train your cards? Do you play different matches with them deliberately or just don't care and they just get stronger over time?

Also, do you have to win the matches for said cards for the counter to go up or it goes up even if they lose?
>>
>>2329114
I play in Wild Mode and cards I am training I play in 2 attribute games like POW + CHA games to train them faster
>>
>>2329114
>>2329260
And yes, you get the counter to go up just by using it, doesn't matter if the card wins or loses
>>
>>2329114
Wild mode, doesn't matter if you win or lose, plus it gets you closer to your pity pull quicker.
>>
>>2329007
The trick is to drop all your cards to common, but have a SV or higher supports. You then can play against bots (opponents with less than 1000 matches) and are guaranteed to win +1 every time.

You can only do +5 and +3 to halfway through the card above your tier, but if you have time you can +1 all the way to ultimate if you wanted (you'd have to buy bouts to do that though).
>>
HEY HOL UP

IS THIS GAME FUN? IS THERE AN asp GUIDE SOMEWHERE?
>>
>>2329611
>you'd have to buy bouts to do that though

Different anon here but I hit my +5 wall around the end of Dean so to get Elite Fatass I'd need to play 200 matches in 2 days and win them all going for +1 wins, so it's basically artificial difficulty to prevent people from getting better cards
>>
>>2329632
Its shit and boring

Get the far superior Champions instead
>>
>>2329656
Is it online? I tried it a while ago and stopped because of the puzzle system
>>
>>2329646
You can also watch videos for free bouts
>>
>>2330207
I often have a bug that tells me I can watch a video, but when I tap on it basically either nothing happens or some one second stuff happens and then it appears as if I watched the video, but it doesn't count towards it.

Free shit is bugged for me at all times, or bouts don't appear for days
>>
Does using a card to determine match type in royal rumble counts towards the training?
>>
>>2330440
I believe the Rumble ranks you up with your Ranked Mode deck.
>>
>>2330440
RR doesn't train cards
>>
>>2329656
What is this? Fucking candy crush with WWE animations? Which kind of people play shitty ripoff games like this one?
>>
Aaaand is over.... Got at 52 to that SCSA... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Rusev TRD event tomorrow
>>
>>2331549
>candy crush is getting ripped off
>>
The Elite card is from Smackdown which means it's not a pro for me since I only have:
>AJ Styles who was in the Mankind RTG in February
>John Cena who was in Team RTG last week
>Bray who was in Team RD a few weeks ago
>>
>>2334842
Also won't be Ziggler, he was just in an event a week or so ago. Probably gonna be one of the Usos or maybe Ambrose to bait people into spending MITB contracts for a pro
>>
>>2335018
Oh, or one of the Wyatt family (Harper/Rowan) or maybe Kane? Idk I can't keep track of who's been in events and hasn't at this point
>>
>>2329646
Using a SV or WM McMahon, you'll win 99% of your matches. 200 in two days sucks, but you can do it if you don't mind not sleeping.
>>
>>2335027
They also haven't given out any divas yet. There's still Becky, Nikki, Naomi and Nattie
>>
>>2335570
True they may swerve us and give an elite diva. Naomi would make a pro for me which would be baller
>>
>first Epic pull
>pull Carmen

I am kind of dissapointed tbqh.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (327KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
327KB, 864x1536px
THE THING IS
>>
>>2334799
>CANDY CRUSH INVENTED MATCH-3 GAMES
try Bejeweled. Also, 18+
>>
>>2336373
>spending money on this game
I hope this is not your screenshot, anon
>>
>>2336373
>buying packs
>>
File: kane.jpg (732KB, 2932x1158px) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
732KB, 2932x1158px
>The Elite card is Kane
>He gets fucking destroyed by 3 divas
>>
>>2337282
Forgot to mention Paige also beats him in 3 stats
>>
Is there any way to get MITB contracts faster?

There's no way I'll be able to save thousands, I might as well just buy the draft picks
>>
>>2336434
>>2337244
Not my screenshot dudes
>>
>>2337495
The higher rank your deck is the better is the contract payout after the MITB game. For example when you are rare rank you will get mostly +1 contracts. When you are survivor rank you will get a lot +3 contracts. It gets faster.

Don't bash my broken english I'm a tired eurocuck
>>
>>2337495
No. The only real fast way is to be WM tier or higher, which is when you can get 40 contracts per game. And you can save, the contracts carry over each cycle. Spending them in the picks is kind of a waste.
>>
Is there any faster way to grind other than constant Wild matches
>>
>>2337624
Sadly, no. Is that or buying cards. No other option.
>>
My nigger team isn't getting any shards REEEEEEEEE
>>
I should type up an /asp/ guide to this game. More people should play it.
>>
>>2337654
That would be cool, especially if the thread keeps alive. I also made a discord server to talk Supercard. I just made it so it's only me right now, but feel free to spread the link and get others to join

https://discord.gg/Cqmmqxe
>>
>>2337624
>>2337631
Royal Rumble is good if you have something else to do parallel to it.
>>
>>2337654
That'd be pretty helpful.
>>2337685
If this becomes a regular general then this might be a good sign that the board is finally stabilizing.
>>
when will the new RTG event come out

it's the only way i can get good cards
>>
>>2342566
Next week. This week is Ring Domination (unless they surprise us with People's Champion but which are the odds of that).
>>
>tfw unlimited free bouts glitch
>>
>>2342566
Join a team. I'm in summerslam+ but just got a hardened card from the team event
>>
/asp/ team when?
>>
>>2342689
How?
>>
>>2344666
Only works on Android

After you do your free ad bouts, exit out of the app and go to

settings > google > ads > reset ad ID
>>
>>2344710
Nah it works on iOS too. Same process and everything
>>
Next event when? Only 4 guys in the shit team I join are actually active and couldn't manage to get all the shards for that sweet Bray
>>
>>2345375
Thursday should be solo RD, then a team RTG Monday.

My team is getting crappy, too. We're Elite, but one guy has awesome pro ultimate cards, but he never plays events, two others do like 20points/5 shards, and the owner is almost as bad. Me and one other guy do 250+points and 30+shards each time, and it's getting old.
>>
>>2345375
They just announced that Jericho is the next event card. RD starts tonight at midnight PST. Preview should be up really soon.
>>
>>2345756
That sounds awfully like the team I'm in
>>
This event the ULT is a male from SD.
The EL is a male from NXT (easier to guess since there are only 4).
The HD is a male from SD.
>>
>>2346915
>Nakamura
>Austin Aries
>Joey Samoey
>Hideo
It better be Nakamura, it would be a pro for me
>>
>>2347002
Neither would be a pro but Nakamura would definitely be a great card to have.
>>
>>2347002
>>2347020
It's Nakamura. Ult will be either Styles or one of the Usos
>>
>>2347496
I WANT ARIES REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Anybody got an active league I can join? It's real hard to find one
I'm sumerslam+
>>
>>2347496
>Ult will be either Styles or one of the Usos
Right now I need ULTs, regardless of who it is, so I'll play to get it.
>>
>>2347496
Man I really hope it's not Nakamura. I pulled him the other day and again today for a pro.
>>
>>2347570
He's the only NXT elite that hasn't been in an event yet, so there's a 99.9% chance it's him
>>
>>2346892
feels bad.man
>>
Elite is Nakamura confirmed
>>
Also, SV is Undercarder, WM is HBK, SS is Ambrose and HD is Mojo
>>
File: 1487042306463.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487042306463.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>2348934
>tfw Mojo makes me a pro
>>
File: Triphammer BTFO by discord mod.jpg (112KB, 2289x616px) Image search: [Google]
Triphammer BTFO by discord mod.jpg
112KB, 2289x616px
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.