[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Harper wins the WWE title with the Sister Abigail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: harper.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
harper.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>yfw Harper wins the WWE title with the Sister Abigail on Bray at WM
>>
>>2276952
Don't be daft. No one wins by stealing a finisher, unless it's against a bottom tier shitter.
>>
>>2276982
Its all in the family, son
>>
>bray and Harper are being pushed because of the success of resident evil 7
>>
I just want a spot where Randy hits the RKO and Bray IMMEDIATELY goes into the spider-walk, before Randy can even get the cover.
>>
>post yfw Big Promo Baron wins the Battle Royal and murders Bray at Mania
>>
>>2277142
Harper is winning
>>
>>2277142
Fuck, I seriously wanna see Baron built as an absolute monster, they have already done a good job protecting the end of days
>>
>>2277193
why would a 37 year old midcarder 4 life main event Mania?
>>
>>2277490

Vince has the whim of having a 6 star match too. And Harper is one of the few guys on the main roster that can deliver one right now.
>>
The fuck is Harper's finisher? I actually have no idea
>>
>>2277638
>Implying Vince cares what that kike Meltzer says and his muh 6 star match.

Top lel.
>>
>>2277640
discus clothesline
>>
File: Harper.png (406KB, 467x731px) Image search: [Google]
Harper.png
406KB, 467x731px
My body is ready
>>
>>2277124
Explain this? Is RE7 about Backwood cults?
>>
>>2277640
Rear View
>>
>yfw Orton wins the WWE title with an RKO out of nowhere on Harper at WM
>>
Luke does need a new finisher. I hope he gets one before his push is over.
>>
>>2278926
Wasn't his finisher both discus clothesline and that sitout powerbomb that Randy kicked out of at EC?
>>
>>2278926
Allahu Akbhar
>>
>>2278928
Two of the least protected moves I've ever seen. They're effectively signature moves and the man has no finisher.
>>
>>2278863
My sides
>>
>>2278934
Yeah, everyone kicks out of that. Then again I have no idea what his finisher could be.

I mean, I'd give him a piledriver but since that's banned in WWE I have legit no idea what would be good and believable for him.
>>
>>2277490

Vince like to have multiple "main events". Lesnar/Goldberg will close the show, but they will call this match a "main event".
>>
>>2277128

No way they would bury the RKO like that

>that moment from two years ago in the Bray vs Taker match
>both men on their backs
>Bray goes into the spider walk
>Taker does his spooky-sit up thing and looks over at him
>Lawler completely ruins it by yelling "HOW'S THAT FOR A WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT?????"

I'm still fucking seething over that. What a fucking retarded thing to say
>>
File: deanetty.jpg (17KB, 298x219px) Image search: [Google]
deanetty.jpg
17KB, 298x219px
>>2276952
Here you can see deanetty having a moment of emotional reflection as he realizes that literally everyone else in the ring has drawn more dimes than him
>>
>>2278862
about a crazy family
>>
>>2276982
>Stealing a finisher

Kek
>>
>>2278938
>piledriver

Perfect candidate for Kane and Undertaker to pass on the move to desu
>>
I'm fucking ready for HarperGOAT's run.
>>
>>2279069
WrestleMania 31 was a pretty good show where the commentary absolutely goddamn sucked the life out of it.
>>
>>2279289
That happens to live in the swamps of Louisiana
>>
If it isn't harper who could possibly win that Battle Royal and make sense??
>>
Come to think of it I couldn't even tell you what Harper's finisher is if there was a gun to my head.

Is it the superkick? That spinning lariat? The guy has been severely underutilized and is not a very good wrestler to boot, the current push he's getting is not very believable to me. Bray is not a particularly strong champ but even given that I just don't see Harper as a credible threat to him. It's as if you were to put Ziggles in a feud with Cena.
>>
>>2279965
AJ.

That's about it. Nobody else really makes sense.

>>2280009
>Is it the superkick?
No.
>That spinning lariat?
Yes!

Glad we solved that.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.