[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm the BEAST...and the best...in the world >Paul,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>I'm the BEAST...and the best...in the world
>Paul, say something stupid
What did he mean by this?
>>
2013 WWE was so bad....
>>
after saying something only college educated people could understand, bork needed heyman to say something the common folk could grasp.
>>
>>2273314
>...
Reddit is that way --->
Don't you have some shitposting to do elsewhere?
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Paul literally say "something stupid" after this?
>>
>>2273348
He just thoughtfully says "Say...something really stupid..." as though he were thinking up his next epic monologue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5m2I4i7Ueo
>>
>>2273314
WWE has been shit since 2005
>>
lesnar pre wm30 was fucking horrible

>jobbed to cena after beating him up the whole match, cringeworthy promos beforehand
>feud with triple h that went about 6 months too long, jobbed to him at mania in a boring match and only won the next match because heyman distracted him
>feud with phil where he had to make it look like phil was an actual threat to him
>filler feud with big show that nobody cared about

breaking the streak saved him
>>
Lesnar only sounds based in short sound bites. He has AMAZING one liners. Give him anything more than a sentence or two, and you're gonna get the drizzling shits
>>
>>2274192
Even the promo OP's referring to was fucking shit, outside of "Paul, say something stupid."

Let's remind everyone how this masterpiece started:

"THAT'S THE BEST? OF THE BEST....uh....of the best of the best of the best of the best? I'MABEAST....and the best!... ... ... of the world."
>>
>>2274205
Off the cuff he is terrible, except for the one liners. Give him rehearsal time though, you tend to get good shit from him. That's the part I forgot to mention. His video interview packages for matches are hilarious.
>>
I loved that line
>>
>>2274205
OKAY! UH...LET'S UH LET'S GO FOR IT AGAIN!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFaiZs2JAI
>>
File: 1456878281060.png (230KB, 404x385px) Image search: [Google]
1456878281060.png
230KB, 404x385px
>>2274721
He just took the genesis of McGillicutty to the next level.
>>
>>2273425
literally this

for all the talk about the streak being wasted on lesnar, it was literally the thing that made him into the final boss...the cena burial was just the icing on the cake
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.