[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the greatest combination of size and charisma not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: download (5).jpg (5KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5KB, 208x243px
Was he the greatest combination of size and charisma not named Hulk Hogan?
>>
>>2272422
Who is this?
>>
>>2272422
That's not Andre.

Too bad Sid couldn't wrestle, he was legitimately terrifying.
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2272433
I think that was his point. He wasn't a wrestler, he was a self proclaimed Master and Ruler of the World, and whether Sid Justice or Sycho Sid, he was a fucking straight up psychopath.
>>
File: 1486311404340.jpg (19KB, 479x335px) Image search: [Google]
1486311404340.jpg
19KB, 479x335px
>>2272433
I fucking hate the meme that Andre was good.

>inb4 but he invented moves and was a draw!!!

Bitch please if it was Big show in the place of Andre in the 70's, 80's etc. people would literally suck his dick on the way to the ring
>>
IVE ONLY GOT HALF THE BRAIN, THAT YOU DO
>>
>>2272448
Big Show doesn't have a tenth of Andre's charisma. Yeah he was a way better wrestler but OP asked for size and charisma, not wrestling ability, so how about you fucking kill yourself you spastic loser
>>
>>2272463
>Andre's charisma

What fucking charisma you turd
>>
>>2272422
Kane, Kevin Nash, Vader and Undertaker
>>
>>2272471
Kane and Taker are legit special human beings, They do shit smaller guys wouldnt do.

I dont think Taker ever botched and Olds-school.
>>
>>2272468
lmao wow kill yourself dude
>>
>>2272479
Just post proof you fucking dingus.
>>
>>2272487
his entire WWF run and the princess bride, where he steals the entire movie from trained actors. You must be autistic, my sympathy to your parents.
>>
>>2272422
i always thought he was kind of boring on the mic
great size, looked good, and loved his moveset (chokeslams and powerbombs are always good, especially considering nowadays they never do either)

>>2272494
desu he was not good in princess bride
>>
>>2272422
Responsible for the buyrate of WM13
>>
>>2272507
>desu he was not good in princess bride

Like I said. Autistic.
>>
>>2272494
I don't think we have an agreement of what charisma is because from your shitty posts it seems charisma means making your dick hard which Andre apparently did perfectly
>>
>>2272514
What a mature, reasonable post. Really impressed.
>>
File: 1486053310904.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486053310904.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>2272522
So what is charisma then?
>>
>>2272528
Screen presence, which Andre has in spades, especially over Big Show. Intensity and believability, which Andre has over Big Show. Big Show can be intense, but he's not believable. When Andre wanted to be scary, he was scary, because he looked like a fucking caveman with teeth, a monster voice, and a bizarre accent. When Andre wanted to be sweet and kind he was incredibly lovable and charming, which is why I mentioned Princess Bride. Nobody else in the entire world could have played that role, he was a real life special effect.

Listen, I'm totally with the people who say Andre sucked in-ring and Big Show was and is so much better in the WWF than Andre was, but there's a special quality to Andre that puts him above Big Show, there's a huge personality and spirit to him that, frankly, Big Show and other ''giants'' simply do not possess.

Maybe you're confusing acting ability with charisma. Look at Arnold. He can't act, but he's absolutely captivating on-screen and you can't help but like him and believe him, even when he's saying the stupidest shit imaginable with a dumb accent. That's charisma.
>>
>>2272528
>what is charisma

lol you are definitely autistic
>>
>>2272422

Brock F'king Sampson
>>
Legit all time lows as champ, the infamous 1.5.

Combined with the lowest mania buyrate.

Basically a gigantic flop. Never drew a dime.
>>
>>2272433

Sid could wrestle just fucking fine
>>
>>2272575
JUST
>>
>>2272569
Never was a face on top. Still got cheered over Hogan in 92 and HBK in 96. You just know Vinnie Mac wanted to flush his failed drug test in 92 instead of pushing le New Generation
>>
>>2272422
Nah, that honor goes to Scott Steiner.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.