[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucking Christ this fat piece of shit is so fucking good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 24252524.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
24252524.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
Jesus fucking Christ this fat piece of shit is so fucking good. The look he gave Jericho before he attacked him made him seem like a legit Psychopath, Probably one of the best wrestlers WWE has right now. If booked correctly he could be easily a fat manlet version of Stone Cold. Prove me wrong, you can't.
>>
>>2272174
>Prove me wrong

He's fat
>>
>>2272174
>If booked correctly he could be easily a fat manlet version of Stone Cold. Prove me wrong, you can't.

'Cause he's nowhere near that good.
>>
He's fat
>>
>>2272178
>>2272188
Not an argument
>>2272182
This is an argument
>>
fat neckbeards don't have personalities or charisma
>>
>>2272174
He's fat.
>>
He did a pretty good job, there. From him being emotional while talking to HHH, to him clearly not wanting to be out there with Jericho, to the point where he went through with it and realized there was no turning back.

Good stuff.
>>
>>2272191
not an post or a athlete
>>
i'm still seething senpai
>>
>he takes kids tv shows seriously
>>
>tfw they'll still book him as a chickenshit heel
>>
>>2272174
But he's a fat manlet with a wicked personality. I can't help but laugh at him sometimes.
If you want a psychopath character to be your top guy, just book Lesnar to be his character back in his first run.
>>
File: 1486418003488.gif (80KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1486418003488.gif
80KB, 350x263px
>>2272413
>Looks matter

Roy Nelson would beat the fuck out of the whole WWE roster except Lesnar and Maybe Nakamura.
>>
I think they are booking him perfectly, he doesn't have the monster look so he's better as a fat chickenshit psychopath
>>
>>2272417
They do when it comes to pro 'rasslin, which is essentially a combo of a traveling circus and and a soap opera; there's just a lot more stunts.
You want your lead actor/top draw looking like he just came from a buffet convention? I don't think so, even with a solid character like Owens is portraying.
>>
>>2272174
Hi Kevin!
>>
>>2272174

Lose weight dude
>>
>>2272417
>being this young

This is pro-wrestling. The right look is 75% of the game.
>>
>>2272174
>fat manlet version of Stone Cold

>fat manlet
>Stone Cold
Pick one and only one
>>
File: im50yearsold.jpg (175KB, 1581x880px) Image search: [Google]
im50yearsold.jpg
175KB, 1581x880px
I hope they'll finally start booking Owens as an unstoppable aggressive psycho heel instead of another chickenshit that we're all bored of
>>
>>2272530
Cena literally has one of the worst looks of all time tho

>A fucking balding manchildren on steroids with kneepads.
>>
>>2272437
>he doesn't have the monster look

He has a monster belly
>>
>>2272174
his nose looks photoshopped
he NEEDS to lose weight before i even consider marking for him
>>
>>2272538
>obese manlet
>literal neckbeard
>unstoppable
>>
>>2272174
>he could be easily a fat manlet version of Stone Cold. Prove me wrong, you can't.

I bet you weren't even alive in 1998
>>
File: 64644646.png (68KB, 730x380px) Image search: [Google]
64644646.png
68KB, 730x380px
>>2272554
>obese manlet
>literal neckbeard
>unstoppable
>>
>>2272573

Roy Nelson isn't unstoppable you loser lol
>>
>First deanetty was going to be the next stone cold
>Now smarks are saying Owens

If y'all actually watched Stone Cold you'd know none of these schmucks come close to lacing his boots.
>>
>>2272580
He would still demolish almost the whole roster like >>2272417 said
>>
>>2272573
Roy Nelson is far from unstoppable. And before you you double down, Mark Hunt is not unstoppable either; Lesnar proved that already.

>>2272586
Pro 'rasslin isn't a sports competition though, so it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>2272601
>Pro 'rasslin isn't a sports competition though, so it wouldn't matter

Yeah i am sure Ronda wouldnt stomp the whole roster if she debut just like am sure Conor wouldnt beat guys 3x his size in 15 seconds if he came to WWE.
>>
>>2272604
But why would it matter is the question. Why would it matter when you're trying to put out a product comprised of choreographed fighting?
If you wanna see real ass-kickings watch MMA, boxing, or take part in your local underground street fights.
>>
>>2272618
It matters because its all part of you are portrayed.

Nelson looks like a badass( when he doesn't get destroyed)because he acts like one in the octagon and people dont care that he looks like the guy who sells random shit at your local gas-station. You think people wouldn't be okay with Owens powerbombing his enemies left and right and beating the fuck out of them clean? I remember a guy who i know who casually watches WWE being pretty interested in KO when he beat Cena clean, its not like he came to me and sait
>wew he is fat
But he came and said
>did you see what that fat guy does? He is fucking awesome

I bet most casuals would say the same
>>
>>2272539
>Cena literally has one of the worst looks of all time tho

My nigga what are you doing
>>
>>2272601
>Lesnar required drugs to beat a 40+ year old fat Samoan kiwi
>>
File: 241212124412.jpg (50KB, 459x640px) Image search: [Google]
241212124412.jpg
50KB, 459x640px
>>2272654
>This is the face of the WWE
>>2272645
wtf i am retarded tho, *said
>>
>>2272645

This movement that looks don't matter is something birthed by smarks who love watching indie shows and NJPW. Looks have ALWAYS mattered and they will continue to matter, no matter how sad that sounds to most people, it's just how things are.
>>
File: BMJ.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
BMJ.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>2272604
>Yeah i am sure Ronda wouldnt stomp the whole roster if she debut

She wouldn't.

> just like am sure Conor wouldnt beat guys 3x his size in 15 seconds

That's about 450.
At that weight he'd either have to spend minutes chopping them down or he'd just get crushed.

>>2272659
>because he's wearing pink for promotional sake means he has a bad look

The dude has a top 10 physique and is relatively kinda-sorta handsomeish (he has a kinda weird face but it's identifiable)
>>
>>2272417
>Nakamura

Nakameme is a joke, just like cm punk and daniel bryan
>>
>>2272671
Nakameme was a legit fighter and yes he was better than punk.

His strong style shit isn't only a meme.
>>
>>2272417
Nakamura was a broken-down mess in Japan every time he had a big match.
That's probably why he came to coast in NXT.
He had like, a 3-1 record in 2002 or whatever, wow. He'd get heemed nowadays.
>>
>>2272687
Yea he was 3-1 but he lost only his first fight then stomped the other ones i think
>>
>>2272645
Roy Nelson is able to portray himself as a badass because he takes part in legit fighting competition. He doesn't need to build a persona or look the part because he's in an arena where has to win to keep fighting. Whether people latch on to you or not is entirely up to your performance in the ring.
WWE however is not competition, it's a show that features choreographed fighting. it doesn't matter if people can legit beat the shit out of someone, because they need to look the part. You're trying to sell characters that are larger than life in every way.
No matter how solid Owens is as a worker, the look sucks, so it's a tough sell. His character is great though, no doubt, but the look is severely lacking.

>>2272658
Well he beat someone better in Carwin and Couture so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>2272699
>WWE however is not competition, it's a show that features choreographed fighting. it doesn't matter if people can legit beat the shit out of someone

Thats factually wrong as nowdays WWE will give you a big push or atleast you will have a better start for sure if you come from legit fightning and you are somehow "famous"
>>
>>2272717
What other examples are there besides Brock who was in WWE before?
>>
>>2272717
They say that (citation needed) with everyone but only Lesnar has been given that monster push. Ken Shamrock didn't even get the push you're claiming, and he fought longer than Brock.
>>
>>2272723
Ken Shamrock got a big push considering his limits and the kind of guys in the main event. His entire gimmick was that he was legit.
>>
>>2272174
It's just a shame he has to drop the belt to that old kike at Fastlane. His feud with Jericho really does deserve to be for the title.
>>
>>2272728

18+
>>
>It's an episode in which a smark compares an indie darling to Austin cause they showed some semblance of emotion
>>
>>2272726
You might be right, I don't remember his time with WWE all too well. But it really doesn't change the fact that legit fighters haven't gotten the rub to be top guys except for Lesnar and Angle, maybe Lashley.
>>
>>2272719
>>2272723
that girl in NXT i forgot the name
>>
>>2272736
Well how many legit fighters even come into the WWE? Not a lot.
>>
>>2272747
Lends to my point actually. If you can't get legit fighters, you have to build up your own and make them seem larger than life, or people are going to be scratching their heads as to why some performers look like they've been picked up off the street.
>>
>>2272735
this tbchwy senpai
>>
He telegraphed the whole thing with his shitty acting
>>
File: help.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>>2272174
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.