[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-money-in -the-bank-update-emmalin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-money-in-the-bank-update-emmalina-finally-debuts-video-match-for-this-weeks-wwe-205-live

>SD! gets MITB
HOW CAN ONE BRAND BE SO BASED
Never get tired of winning, /smack/bros.
>>
>>2272003
There is not even 6 people on the whole roster how can they have a MITB match
>>
>>2272003
Either Corbin or Miz to win it, screencap this.
>>
pls give us womens mitb
>>
>>2272167
>AJ
>Cena
>Corbin
>Miz
>Ziggler
>Harper
>>
>>2272190
>>2272167
time for another 3 womens match PPV then if most of your male roster is in one match
>>
>>2272190
>Always the same fucking people

Make it stop
>>
its not like raw has a good mitb lineup
>>
>>2272194
Well the roster is small as fuck. They should either get more people from NXT or hire some random indy wrestlers and make them into bigger names.
>>
Why don't they feature guys from both brands in the match? Would make more sense desu senpai
>>
After how TLC went down, I'm not surprised.
>>
>>2272190
>Cena
He will be out

Also who will be competing for the WWE championship and the IC championship? Kalisto and Crews?
>>
this: >>2273085
for this: >>2272190
>>
>>2272203
Nakamura needs to come to SD.
With Cena most likely going back to Part time after Mania, we need another uppercard Babyface since we just have Dean atm aside from Harper who is just slightly less over than Seth's Babyface turn
>>
>>2272003
>Snorbin wins
meh. should've been dual brand for more speculation on where the cash in would happen.
>>
>>2272003
Fucking Screencap this: Andrade Cien Almas will be in the match
>>
>>2273108
>for more speculation
(lol

If its Cuckdown its obviously Corbin
If its Raw its going to be Jasethy, Big Dog or Balor

Literally no speculation in there
>>
RAM KEEPS GETTING BTFO
>>
>>2273126
if a guy from any show could cash in on any championship it would have been way more interesting. hell if there was champion vs champion match, mr mitb could cash in on both.
>>
>>2273093
>>2273126
Hey, let's be fair to SmackGOAT.

Ziggler could turn face in the next week or two, win MITB, and THEN be goaded into a respect-vs-briefcase match that he loses before turning heel. Again.
>>
>>2272003
>No GOLDberg
>No lesnar
>No Haitch
>No "cuckdown is my home" taketty
>No BBD
>Forever the lower ratings
>Forever the B Show

What did cuckdownie mean by this?
>>
>>2272003
Harper wins and cashes in on bray?
>>
There's a draft before MITB, which equals a larger, or at least a shuffled, roster.
>>
>>2273336
The pop would be huge, it'll never happen cause
A. Bray is losing at Mania to a face turned Orton
B. Harper would become WHC and Vince probably thinks less of Luke than Bray
>>
>>2273376
Oh god please no not Face Orton, anything but that. Can't Bray turn face? He kinda sorta did for a week or two there after the brand split.
>>
events should also be part of the draft desu senpai
>>
>>2273340
this.
I think /smack/ needs to pull all the stops to its roster.
>>
>>2272167
>Apollo
>Adolph
>Corbin
>Mojo
>Harper
>Ambrose
>>
>>2272003
they needed to give SD something with all the draws apart from cena being on raw
>>
>>2275194
>Dolph
>Apollo
>Mojo

The absolute state of cuckdown
>>
>>2275233
MitB has always been a chance for no main eventers to get the top Gold so it makes sense to put midcard guys.

Thats why guys like Punk and Bryan elevated themselves from the midcard.
>>
>>2275233
Gronk said he'll do guest appearances for the WWE if Mojo gets a push
>>
>>2275238
Bryan's first world title reign was a shambles.
Punk was already a certified upper midcarder when he won it.

It has never worked out when they gave the briefcase to a midcarder:
>miz
>swagger
>ziggler
>sandow

You give it to someone on the cusp like Edge, RVD or CM Punk or someone already in the main event scene.
>>
>>2275246
Hoping for a surprise Swagger push and 2nd win tbqh
>>
Might be the most retarded thing they've done since Roman winning the rumble
>>
>>2275255
>created a certified main eventer
>still most talked about rumble in this decade
BBDWTS
>>
>>2272167
Post WM callups.
>>
>>2275333
Almas
Nakamura
???
>>
>>2272203
They have an abundance of tag teams. I'm sure they could break up one or two of them to pad the main event scene.
>>
>>2275246
>Bryan's first world title reign was a shambles.
Nah it was working so well that WWE tried to bury his momentum ASAP.

>Punk was already a certified upper midcarder when he won it.
How so?

Those guys made have flopped but at least it allowed them to show in the ME scene and shake up the usual matches of top stars only.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 800x603px
>>2272190
>mfw Styles wins MITB
>>
>>2276348
>it worked so well he got rob conway reactions every time he came out
WWE actually tried to get this guy over the first time around but he bombed completely

>>Punk was already a certified upper midcarder when he won it.
>How so?
Yeah actually you're right that's a bad example, but the run was pretty stale and he never felt like a real champion.
I was mixing it up with his second world title run with jeff hardy and taker which was really good.

>Those guys made have flopped but at least it allowed them to show in the ME scene and shake up the usual matches of top stars only.
Shaking up the main event scene just for the sake of it isn't a good thing.
>>
>>2276424
You dont get those crowd reactions witouth being over.

>Shaking up the main event scene just for the sake of it isn't a good thing.

It is, you never know what you will get unless you try.
>>
>>2272003
Jesus, why does Cuckdown keep stealing the gimmick PPVs?

They've taken Elimination Chamber, TLC and now MitB. At the least, Raw has HiaC.

Will Cuckdown steal Clash of Champions? The whole gimmick of that PPV is that EVERY title is on the line. That can't happen if its brand exclusive and thus only half of them are beinf defended.
>>
>>2276731
Clash of Champions should be a Smackdown vs Raw ppv where the champions of each show face off against each other eg. World champ vs Universal champ, Raw tag champs vs Smackdown tag champs etc
>>
Why does SD get both of the ladder PPVs?
>>
>>2272003
wtf i hate wwe now
>>
>>2272194
>Always the same fucking people.

RAM from September to the start of February was

>Owens
>Reigns
>Jerigoat
>Jasethy

Come on, now.
>>
>>2276731
But Clash of Champions is already on RAM tho.
Seething Rawtist.
>>
Mitb is the worst ppv of all time
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.