[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't this board not just filled with Austin,Hogan and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Vince-McMahon-Money.jpg (228KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-Money.jpg
228KB, 658x370px
Why isn't this board not just filled with Austin,Hogan and Cena posts

The only 3 men that mattered in wrestling ?
>>
This boards content is based on deancucks network run and whatculture
>>
>>2271643
what culture?
>>
>>2271643
BDCWTS
>>
>>2271635
>All these Jannetties who in their entire. career made a quarter of what The Rock makes in a year
>>
>>2273090
Good thing that OP says "in wrestling" then

although Rock in 2000 alone drew more than Cenettys career
>>
>>2271635
Does Hogan exist again?
>>
>>2273098
yep based Rocky stepped up when Austin was out injured and kept business booming

Austin/Rock threw Gaytch and Cena the ball and they killed the business
>>
>>2273105
Cena made more money for wwe for years.

Rock is only a poor movie star with overrated child like promos.
>>
>>2273109
cringe, guaranteed the first time you saw the rock on the mic was 2012
>>
>>2273109
>overrated child like promos
>defends Cenetty in the same post

kekekekekek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMUCQQ-ryQ8

one of the worst promos of all time
>>
>>2273113
Nah grew up with the rock. Ovverated meme spouter.
>>
>>2273105
Cena/Batista got a slight bump in the rating in 05-06 when they were given the ball from gaytch and jbL
>>
>>2273121
Rock was never the guy. Not the ace either. He jobbed to al snow in his earky push.

I know you are a ugly brown spic who sees the rock as a fellow colored but Austin was the main guy for his era.

Cena been wrestling longer whike the rock made movies for children.

Hogan himself also got more cheers and was in the business longer and at the helm for two boom periods.
>>
>>2273128
>Rock was never the guy

Yes he was in 2000, he stepped up and took Austin's place with no problem. Nobody else could have done that or did that as evidenced by the decline of wrestling since then

>I know you are a ugly brown spic who sees the rock as a fellow colored but Austin was the main guy for his era.

Are you a retard or something? When did I say Rock was bigger than Austin in wrestling? I said he drew more in 2000 than Cenettys career, nothing about Austin

>Cena been wrestling longer whike the rock made movies for children.

Yes he has and lets see what has happened since then

>bump in ratings in 2005/06 that could also be attributed to "thank god Evolution is gone and HHH isn't the top guy anymore"
>10 years of straight decline since then
>record low ratings
>record low house show attendance
>PPV buyrates so low that Vince had to switch to the Network

Wow, Cenetty sure outdrew The Rock. Vengeance 2011 has the second lowest PPV buyrate of all time, """"""drawing"""""" 65,000 buys. Cenetty vs Del Rio was the main event

>Hogan himself also got more cheers and was in the business longer and at the helm for two boom periods.

Again, nothing about Hogan

There's a reason WM30 opened with Hogan/Austin/Rock, the three biggest stars and draws of the business
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.