[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 min into Raw and they already buried talent in another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>20 min into Raw and they already buried talent in another failed attempt to get Ramen over

AHAHAHHAHAH

The state of WWE.

>daily reminder that WWE has 10 hours of weekly programmation, which makes Ramen the biggest flop ever
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 500x322px
I've been as hard on RAM and WWE as anyone lately especially now that NJ is in a renaissance period of amazing talent. But To be fair to WEW, the rest of RAM was pretty entertaining tonight.
>>
No idea why they did that other than to make him look strong tbqh
>>
File: HNI_0007.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0007.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>>2271110

>you can't get through a show without making Roman "...look REALLY strong...ya gotta make him look REALLY strong"
>>
we have new tag champs right?

how about having them job TOGETHER to Ramen, that's good business
>>
>>2271115
>>2271110
>smarks forget that he was down and out with a single running powerslam

Keep SEETHING
>>
>>2271124
Do you mongs ever stop shitposting?
>>
>>2271124
NEEThammer pls, none of that justifies burying the current tag champs.
>>
File: 1461488555675.jpg (46KB, 551x422px) Image search: [Google]
1461488555675.jpg
46KB, 551x422px
>I call wrestlers 'talent'

Jesus christ how hard is it for you smarks to just call them a star/wrestler, stop trying to sound smart
>>
>>2271083
It's amazing how unpopular and unlikable Roman Reigns is. Nobody can be on television THAT much and not be well-liked or popular, in our pathetic media-obsessed culture. Same with Rollins. WWE is fucking dying with absolutely zero leadership, Vince is a CTE addled drug addict and drug dealer.
>>
>>2271258
NEETfedoramen pls
>>
>>2271083
If you just have them beat the shit out of reigns, theoretically you get:
>heel heat and your tag champs look strong.
>babyface sympathy for reigns.
I like reigns but god damn this booking makes it hard to do so.
>>
RAW: Roman Against the World
>>
>>2271284
You'd get "Thank you Club" chants and Vince ain't having that.
>>
>>2271316
>World

You mean /wew/

/wew/ likes to pretend that they speak for the rest of the world
>>
>>2271333
just like /asp/?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.