[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to talk about wrestling from a storytelling perspective,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: list of ko.jpg (69KB, 701x397px) Image search: [Google]
list of ko.jpg
69KB, 701x397px
I want to talk about wrestling from a storytelling perspective, or as you guys call it..."kino".

Could anyone else see the obvious comparisons between Cain and Abel and what we saw tonight between Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho?

>Two "brothers", one clearly more favored than the other by the overseer (in the bible, God, and in this case, the WWE universe)...

>One becoming jealous of this, and destroying the holy bond of brotherhood they had in a shocking way, where the murdered realizes it too late...

Think about what Jericho said:
"why am I on this list?"

He had no clue what was happening - he was too innocent and believing in the bond he had with his brother, similarly:

"And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous."
- John 3:12

Here it is questioned why Abel was murdered, and again, it was unseen and questioned.

I don't know, maybe I'm just tired as fuck but I thought it was really cool to draw comparisons. This was seriously a GOAT segment, it was hilarious, the turn was awesome, and it's setting up a pretty good mania match in my opinion. Feel free to discuss other wrestle kino in here.
>>
>>2271015
Who is Goldberg in this metaphor?
>>
>>2271032
An Archangel sent by G*d to punish the wicked, he has already slain The Beast and will now take back RAW from the forces of evil.
>>
File: 1487002170945.png (198KB, 1680x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1487002170945.png
198KB, 1680x1646px
>>2271015
just marathoned this post
what are my thoughts?
>>
File: 1486537690151.jpg (40KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1486537690151.jpg
40KB, 500x449px
>>2271015
>biblical archetypes
>>
>>2271065
>Shakespearean archetypes
>>
>>2271015
Have sex
>>
File: Annoyed Foxgirl.png (158KB, 262x365px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Foxgirl.png
158KB, 262x365px
>>2271015
>yfw Haitch could not stop his urge to intersect into an storyline to squeeze some of Owens and Jericho overness.
>>
>>2271015
Like ohmawgawd you are the greatest poster Deanchad, what is /asp/ without you? How do you think of this stuff?
>>
>>2271015
You are digging to deep.
>>
>>2271649
>SEETHING
>>
>>2271651
>WORKED
>>
But KO was the favored one by HHH. If your idea was correct, Jericho would be the jealous one who ended the brotherhood.

Stupid idiot.
>>
>>2271015
well...you're TOO EFFING LATE OP

I already drew this comparision for the Undertaker-Kane feud

Taker = Cain (member Cain the Undertaker gimmick?)

Kane = Abel
Paul Bearer = The "Father"

Le "I will not hurt my brother" angle Taker played for so long , then at inferno match, he breaks a Drum on kanes head, sets him on fire

Drum = Rock/Heavy Stone

better luck next time OP
>>
File: Too_a222fc_990321.jpg (41KB, 369x418px) Image search: [Google]
Too_a222fc_990321.jpg
41KB, 369x418px
>>2271867
forgot pic
>>
>>2271015
Or maybe Kevin's just pissed because Jericho committed him to a match against Goldberg.

Anything can be traced back to the Bible just because it's the only insanely old literature people still remember. There's probably other ancient stories but nobody gives a fuck about those.
>>
CHECKMATE AETHEISTS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.