[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the logic behind the WWE titles being on a 2yr Merry-Go-Round?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Whats the logic behind the WWE titles being on a 2yr Merry-Go-Round?

Does it de-value the title, considering few people ever progress the traditional route (Euro > IC > WHC)
>>
>>2268207
>Euro

Is this 1997?
>>
>>2268207
Do you mean the main 2 titles? Cause they haven't. Not really.

The Universal title has been on Owens since it was introduced (bar one unforseen injury laden day on Finn). And the smackdown version was on Styles for months.

They are changing a bit now, but that's very common in Wrestlemania season

Real hot potato would be what they were doing with the women's title. Back and forth between Charlotte & Sasha for months, and it felt like there was no end in sight.
>>
File: 1472584106548.png (582KB, 593x744px) Image search: [Google]
1472584106548.png
582KB, 593x744px
>>2268207
everyone is over because nobodys over. no wrestler is allowed to actually be over in case they leave. they have to push the brand above all else. you can thank the rock, stone cold and vince's autism and ego for this. he took wrestling out of the bingo halls and high school gyms and is determined to put it back before he kicks
>>
>>2268207
>few people ever progress the traditional route (Euro > IC > WHC)
You're right, few people win the European championship these days.
>>
>>2268207
Seth was the last real WWE Champ that they committed to, he was most likely going to break Punks record and he beat Sting CLEAN for god sake, he just had to get injured and screw himself.
>>
>>2268207
>2 years
It's been more than 2 years. Swagger, Sheamus and Ziggler won it before, out of nowhere, without any buildup, and then they got put back to the midcard. WWE booking has been shit since long. Daniel Bryan is the only one I saw have a proper buildup in this decade
>>
>>2268207
Attiude era.

Combined with no more aces.
>>
>>2271429
I want to pump her full of my semen. No condom. Then have her and her husband raise my child without him knowing.
>>
>>2271489

Why do people still equate the big gold belt to the WWE title? I know they kept giving the big gold belt to upper midcard guys but it wasn't treated with much importance compared to the WWE title. The only time big gold was held with any significance after WCW dissolved was when Gaytch held it on RAW in 2004. After the brand split ended it became devalued.
>>
>>2272453
amen, bro
>>
>>2271487
>implying he wasn't going to lose it to Roman
>>
>>2273163
>internet rumours said so, therefore its fact
take a shower
>>
>>2273172
>its my wrestling forum fantasy booking, so it must be true
>>
>>2273172
At least he got something to back up his claim.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.