[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberitteys on suicide watch www.pwmania.com/bobby-lashley-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Liberitteys on suicide watch

www.pwmania.com/bobby-lashley-wants-to-face-brock-lesnar-defends-donald-trump-talks-kurt-angle-in-wwe-hall-of-fame

On Donald Trump: “Everybody gives Trump an extremely bad rap,” said Lashley. “He’s a businessman, so he is not trying to rub your back and tell you everything is going to be OK. He is going to set standards and, when everything is in chaos, you need someone who is willing to do what needs to be done. He’s going to take abuse for the next four years, but when everything gets fixed, then we can elect someone like The Rock, who will make everyone feel good. There is a time for strict and there is a time for leniency, and I don’t think he is a bad person for the job.”
“I worked with him at WrestleMania, so when the media starts throwing all these accusations at him, I can tell you he was not racist,” said Lashley. “He made that WrestleMania so successful because he was great in his role as ‘The Donald.’ He had WWE on a big billboard in Times Square, he put us in different media outlets that we otherwise wouldn’t have been in, and he helped make that the largest WrestleMania in history. We need a leader who can make change, and he is the man.”
>>
>Trump wants to spend $30 billion on an unnecessary wall
>"""Everything gets fixed"""
>>
>Best Trumpetties have is fucking Lashley
ayyy lmao

Meanwhile, based Rock and Cena know Trumpetty is a failure.
>>
File: laughing nash.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing nash.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2266730
MFW liberalettys will never win the presidency or be in the wwe hall of fame
>>
>>2266724
Based Bobby Lashley should've teamed up with Adolph Ziggler to send that queer spic back last night.
>>
>>2266730
>all liberals have is the main event of the worst WM of all time
>meanwhile we have stone cold and hogan
>>
>>2266730
Rock is a trump supporter tho
>>
>>2266724
Big Wall Trump working the leftettys
>>
>>2266724
It's an insult to the word liberal to call people on the left liberals.
>>
File: 1473741107536.png (648KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
1473741107536.png
648KB, 800x687px
>>2266729
>unnecessary
>>
>>2266724
Based destroyer working leftetties
>>
Based Lashley
>>
File: 1469232416001.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1469232416001.png
6KB, 377x330px
Actually i think the rock could be president if he can prove he knows shit about politics.
The rock is known by lowerclass wrestling watchers and is half black, half Samoan.
And he is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment
>>
>>2266729
There are at least 30 (probably way more) million illegals in this country, most of the on welfare
>>
>>2266746
Nope. He called out Under Armor's CEO for saying Trump's policies are good for business.

The meme of Rock being a Republican needs to end. Everyone remembers him speaking at the RNC in 2000, but they conveniently forget that he also spoke at the DNC.

He's a NeoCon at best and I'd bet that he voted for Obama in 2008.
>>
I just want to live in the reality were america elects a black guy, then a reality tv star, then the rock as president
>>
>>2266917
why does his race matter?
>>
>>2266946
to draw dimes from the liberalettys and tumblerettys
>>
>>2266946
Well Obama got elected because he was black
>>
>>2266923
fake news
>>
>>2266951
the rock can cut promos, is a mystery meat mulatto that will draw dimes from the libtards, is a house hold name, is well known by lower class white people who watch wrassling, and is very charismatic.

If he could prove that he isnt a political novice then i could see him becoming president, especially after trump and obama winning
>>
>>2266955

It's like the rape "statistics".
>"7 in 10 rapes go unreported"

How the fuck can you know how many rapes go UNREPORTED???? How can we have an accurate number of UNDOCUMENTED people in a country?
>>
>>2266936
Typical libart too dumb to understand alternative facts. Stay worked by based trump. Keep sand people of all nationalities out
>>
>>2266729
>Implying the returns for preventing the huge economic strain of accommodating Mexican leeches won't make it all worth it
>>
>>2266959
liberals are kings of fake news they'd have you believe college campus has rape occuring as much as the congo

you have to be willingly delusional
>>
File: fuckboii.jpg (21KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
fuckboii.jpg
21KB, 328x277px
>>2266923
How the fuck can an illegal be on welfare when you need your social security in first place to get enrolled, fuckboii
>>
>>2267005
Enjoy paying for the wall via tariffs, americuck. :)
>>
>>2267036
What is identity theft? What are false documents?
>>
>>2267036
they get it through their children which they pop out for free and are us citizens automatically. Why do you think they all want to have their kids here, to get the benefits. Average immigrant family receives 7K worth of welfare
>>
>>2266729
You have to go back, Miguel!
>>
>>2266917
Dwayne would be the biggest cuck Politician ever!!
>>
>>2266730
Rock never came out against Trump, he simply stated he didn't agree with the underarmour ceo getting all political because it's devisive. eat shit for trying to lump Rock in with these "not my prez" scrubs
>>
>>2266917
I kek'd at the last line. I forget he wrestled sometimes
>>
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.