[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally the only tag-team that is interesting and over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: copsxxx.jpg (48KB, 616x302px) Image search: [Google]
copsxxx.jpg
48KB, 616x302px
>literally the only tag-team that is interesting and over
>obligatory "they deserve it"
So why aren't Gay Cops getting pushed to the moon?
>>
>>2266328
Don't know. They've been the most entertaining tag team since before the brand split even.

They should be getting an Edge & Christian-tier comedic heel cheating tag champ push.
>>
Because Vince fucking hates them

Respect to these guys for making this obvious buriel gimmick work.

Fandango is like Disco Inferno. He's actually a great talent but he's been stuck with an awful gimmick
>>
>>2266328
>@MikeLewis216 Alexa Bliss is tougher than me. #TalkingSmack

The state of numale WWE fans, i mean its not bad to be a fan and enjoy the show but being a literal SJW cuck is bad
>>
>>2266328
i fucking love breezango.
Fandango has been my Boy for ever, and Tyler Breeze works well with him.

they both deserve better.
>>
>>2266328
In time
First Ascension, then Gay Cops beat them for the title
Then whoever is up next
>>
>>2266510
Actually, the narcissistic pretty boy gimmick was Breeze's idea.

He's a great solid worker, but that gimmick man, just drop the selfie meme
>>
>>2266328
When did /asp/ become more contrarian than leddit?
>>
>>2267376
/asp/ has been plebbit tier for at least 2 years lad
>>
>>2267376
/asp/ has always been contrarian. The first example was Undercarder """meme""", now it's BBDWTS.
>>
>>2267360
>Ascension beating anyone ever again
>after last night
>>
File: Tears Tub.gif (3MB, 583x410px) Image search: [Google]
Tears Tub.gif
3MB, 583x410px
>>2267452
s-shut up
>>
Fandango should have left to go to TNA years ago.
Breeze should leave and try getting into NJPW before their TV deal starts.
>>
>>2266510
Disco inferno sucked and still does
>>
>>2266328
Summer slam. Screenshot this. Alpha will be established and SD is going to push every team at one point.
>>
Gay Cops is my favorite tag team right now. I hope they drop what's left of their previous gimmicks and go full on Dangle from Reno 911.
>>
>>2267509
Fuck you Cyrus
>>
Gay Cops should have their own segment. They could be like Bruno
>>
Gay Cops need a new theme.
>>
>>2266510
>vince fucking hates them
lol nope

Vince is the one who pushed Fandango to begin with. He loves him.
>>
>>2268482
What's up Disco? Are you still bouncing in Vegas?
>>
Here's what they need to do
Bring up Blesses henchmen and have them help her win the title and have breeze and fandango help the face woman
>>
>>2268584
They should've just re-recorded Breezes theme song with both of them singing it and pluralizing the lyrics.
>>
>>2266328
A better question is after dressing up as naval officers, are they going to do construction workers and Indians next?
>>
File: aj-stylesgay.jpg (17KB, 367x275px) Image search: [Google]
aj-stylesgay.jpg
17KB, 367x275px
I heard AJ Styles has been using backstage politics to hold them down for some reason. No idea why though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.