[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate the Chamber, /asp/ Straight up 10/10 from me. I legitimately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1486958782546.png (1MB, 962x545px) Image search: [Google]
1486958782546.png
1MB, 962x545px
Rate the Chamber, /asp/

Straight up 10/10 from me. I legitimately have a new favorite Chamber match of all time.
>>
>>2265045
9/10

Only problem I had with it was the Ambrose/Corbin part. While I get they're setting up a feud between them, the segment ended up just making both of look retarded.
>>
YOU DESERVE IT
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
>>
Chamber match 9/10

Everything else was 3/10
>>
Corbin got taken out too quickly and cheaply. The match lost a little bit of steam when Cena got taken out. Looked like AJ and Bray didn't know what to do and AJ had to call spots on the fly. Other than that it was bretty good.

8/10
>>
>>2265094
Yeah because making Ambrose look retarded is so tough to do
>>
From what I watched

Harper vs Bray: 6/10
Rat vs Negro: 4/10
EC: 7/10
>>
File: no-way-out-2009.png (255KB, 650x330px) Image search: [Google]
no-way-out-2009.png
255KB, 650x330px
8/10, but the one in 2009 where Edge, Jericho, and Rey knock out Cena was better. Also the one in 2014
>>
Bretty good, only complaints were that Miz and Corbin got cucked out way too early. The roll-up on Corbin was the dumbest part of the match and one AA and literally nothing else being enough to pin Miz wasn't too far behind considering the list of guys that already kicked out of it.
>>
>>2265187
>2014

All I remember from this one was le interfering demon at the end, worth a rewatch?
>>
One of the worst PPVs WWE has ever put on.
>>
If you're a brayetty fan I am absolutely begging you to PLEASE have sex
>>
>>2265373
It was like the only one they've done where no one was eliminated by the time everyone came out of their pods and the lead up was pretty good since almost everyone in the match had beat Orton in the previous weeks.
>>
>>2265045

The only chamber match I remember is Goldberg spearing Y2J through the glass then I took a break from watching wrestling

Bray winning tonight was cool
>>
Solid 8.5/10
My only gripes were the Nattie/Nikki finish and Ascension getting buried. Everything else was A+
>>
did none of you idiots see they had 3 in. thick foam on the outside. the best part of the chamber was the noise from outside bumps and they killed it. been relegated to a total gimmick now

1/10 chamber
>>
Disgusting how they buried dean really let's me know creative doesn't have a clue what the people want
>>
>>2265409

They got rid of it cause people used to get injured right before mania. The padding was pathetic though.
>>
>>2265414
>creative doesn't have a clue what the people want

yeah they dont want deanetty as champ
>>
Mickie vs. Becky: 7/10. Good match, finish was wishy-washy, but I get why.
Crews/Kalisto vs. Ziggler: 4/10. Boring. Finish was cool, but made no sense. Ziggler Getting His Heat Back to massive cheers was ridiculous. Fuck this feud. Fuck Ziggler.
Tag Team Turmoil: 8/10. Really good. Start with Heath and Rhyno vs. Breezango was really fun and AA gutting out a victory was done well. I really want that extended AA/Usos feud for Mania.
Nikki vs. Natalya: 2/10. Lameass match, lame non-finish. This feud sucks. Natalya is trying but she just does not work as a heel. Nikki's also a terrible face, but I've made peace with that never changing.
Orton vs. Harper: 8/10, it was held back by Randy doing his Snail's Pace Get Heat shit, but when it got good, it got good really fast. They're finally trying to build Harper and it's so awesome.
Naomi vs. Alexa: 8/10, short match but the pace worked well and the finish was cool. Naomi getting her belt after so long in the company was a nice moment.
Elimination Chamber: 10/10, fucking great from bell to bell. Feuds were set up for everybody, plenty of great spots, everybody who needed to look good did and Bray got his win over Cena, finally. I loved everything about it.
>>
>>2265409
>been relegated to a total gimmick now

what did you honestly think it was before
>>
>>2265438
>Tag team
>anything but a Cena match

You're an idiot
>>
>>2265045
>>
>>2265414
>thrown through glass
>beaten by finisher no one's kicked out of
>>buried

You're retarded
>>
>>2265425
This is dean country thems fighting words
>>
>>2265397
>almost everyone in the match had beat Orton in the previous weeks.

Oh yeah, that time Cesaro beat WWEWHC Orton on a random fucking Smackdown. Weird times.
>>
>>2265438
>Mickie vs. Becky: 7/10
>Naomi vs. Alexa: 8/10

I'm not even one of those "wymyn's wrestling" /r9k/ sperglords but you honestly don't know what a 7/10 match looks like. Unless you're just trolling

The PPV was awful until the final match.
>>
>>2265409
this, especially after playing that hype video 10 times where they emphasised how hard the steel is just to completely remove it
>>
>Dean vs Corbin will be going to WM
I'm already asleep.
>>
>>2265376
100% this

it was a mediocre 3 hour episode of smackdown with longer matches and a watered down pg version of what used to be a great match for the main event

3/10
>>
>>2265456

Deanetty will never main event mania
>>
>>2265467
nope deanetty won't get a singles match, he'll be in the andre the giant jobber royal or in a filler ladder match for the ic title
>>
>>2265419
>>2265409
>>2265464
>caring about actual padding in fake wrestling
guys c'mon the padding allowed for cooler spots on the outside.
>>
>>2265409
I'm surprised they don't blur the steel parts. little too violent for today's WWE
>>
File: Scott-Steiner.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
5/10

Painfully average

AJ carried it as usual, Super Cena showed up to kill the Miz and Corbin was a great highlight

Dean was just kind of there and did stuff.

Good on fatty, I guess he deserves it.

Padding on the steel was fucking stupid looking.
>>
>>2265467

Deanetty jobbing at mania again will be great to watch.
>>
>>2265476
>for cooler spots on the outside.

They used to do all those cool spots with the chainlink still in tact you underage twink
>>
>>2265445
I can see how you'd think that. I liked it how it played out, personally. It wasn't like they buried some up and comers there, it was the Ascension.

>>2265462
I mean, I'm on a relative scale here, obviously.
>>
>>2265494

Please stop overrating trash matches.
>>
>>2265414
>buried dean
>doesn't have a clue what people want
pick one
>>
>>2265045
>The PPV was bad until the Chamber
If you bothered to watch anything but the Chamber and maybe Harper vs Randy, you played yourself.
>>
>>2265476
the only decent spot was aj taking a back drop on it and he was back in the ring a minute later anyway

>cena selling a 5ft drop for half the match
>>
>>2265500
I dunno what to tell you, m8, I had fun watching them.
>>
>>2265521

You can have fun all you want, but they're not 7/10 or 8/10 matches. The only girl matches that reach those heights are the ones Sasha/Bayley/Becky used to have in NXT. Main roster matches come nowhere close to those.
>>
>>2265405

>losing means you're buried

When will this meme stop?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.