[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder that if you are on /asp/, you are a smark. Whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-02-11-03-13-15.png (316KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-11-03-13-15.png
316KB, 480x800px
Daily Reminder that if you are on /asp/, you are a smark. Whether you like Roman, like Undertaker, think Hogan is the Goat, liks flippy shit and manlets, watch WWE or any other wrestling promotion you are a smark by definition.
>>
>>2257869
>calling me smart
th-thanks you too :)
>>
>Smark
>Smart mark
>Mark

key word, the """"""""smart""""""""" marks are people who get upset and start yelling when someone they like is scripted to lose on a scripted fake fighting children tv show. Makes them bigger marks than pajeets, because they know it's all fake too
>>
Not really
>>
>>2257875
"Smart" literally just means you know it's a work. It has nothing to do with how you react to it.

You're a smark.
>>
>>2257879
>>2257875
Smark is anyone who knows its scripted at very least. No one here would debate that and that is enough reasoning right there
>>
>>2257869
who is that ugly monster? Kane? Caitlyn Jenner?
>>
>>2257869
thanks captain obvious
>>
>>2257882
>>2257883
So literally everyone fan that isn't from some third world shithole like India is a "smark"
>>
>>2257886
Correct! Good job anon
>>
>>2257869
>>2257882
>>2257893

>being this new
It hasn't meant this for like ten years now.
Smark now means someone who likes a specific type of wrestling and specific types of wrestlers and its already been discussed in great detail what those are.
>>
>>2257904
That's just not true
>>
>>2257893
Then it's a pointless term that faggots use to feel like they're smart and "in" on the business
>>
>>2257910
Nope it literally just means you know its predetermined, something even my grandma knows, so calling someone a smark really doesnt make sense
>>
>>2257904
Nah, that's just you trying to put people in a box. People who like a specific type of wrestling and wrestler are just fans of that type of wrestling.
>>
>>2257905
It really is though. Its the only context its ever used in.
>>
>>2257926
On /asp/ maybe, a board made up almost entirely of shitposting and memeing
>>
File: 1485234142467.jpg (43KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485234142467.jpg
43KB, 670x409px
The definition has been lost on Smark, as someone has said above, now it's all just about being the biggest virtue signalling idiot you can be.
>>
>>2257930
This is a serious board for serious discussion about a very complex art form
>>
To put it simply smark is /asp/s term for cuck at this point, it had a meaning but has been watered down to the point it does not mean anything.
>>
>>2257921
Basically what I said
>>
Nah, man.
I'm just here for the waifus.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.