[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Which of these men had the best in-ring chemistry with Cena?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 1472228591854.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472228591854.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
1. Which of these men had the best in-ring chemistry with Cena?

2. Which of these men had the best promo chemistry with Cena?
>>
phil for both
>>
1. Roman Reigns

2. Roman Reigns
>>
1. AJ
2. Phillip
>>
>>2257566
/thread
>>
>>2257564
>>2257565
kys Phillip Brooks
kys Carter
>>
mr brooks took a piledriver from cena

he and cena had the GOATest match of the neutered era
>>
1. Randy Orton

2. Randy Orton
>>
>>2257563
People will probably say Phillip to both, but AJ's feud with BMJ is head and shoulders better
>>
>>2257574
nope their promos have been the same shit every time and Punk/Cena at mitb and raw>>>>aj/Cena at the rumble and Summerslam
>>
>>2257563
White Seth
>>
>>2257563
Out of these? Punk for both.

For cena's whole career, edge for both
>>
Roman Reigns

CM Punk
>>
>>2257563
Both Phil.

>>2257566
>>2257574
Nah. Cena and AJ matches are just a bunch of finisher spamfests.

Phil actually build good in-ring psychology and was a match that barely needed finishers.
>>
>>2257574
The gap between Phil and AJs promos isn't as big as the gap in between the quality of the matches

Also Punk/Cena promos went back and fourth instead of "you're a part timer john" " *takes off cap and rubs head* fine speech BUT I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS IS WHAT I DO!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!"
>>
It's weird, like. AJ's promos were very good, not as good as Punk's, but still really good.

But Cena's responses to AJ were so much fucking lamer than his responses to Punk and it really drags the promos down.
>>
>>2257571
On a raw no less.
>>
>>2257571
Phil gave him the piledriver actually
>>
>>2257563
The build up to Punk's MITB match was better than everyone else's

In terms of ringwork I'd say that AJ and Bryan's were probably more entertaining

KO's matches and feud were entirely forgettable though, he doesn't deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as those other 3. Seth's matches were much better.
>>
>>2257609
Yeah, Punk did a piledriver, John did a power bomb. Which, John doesn't do often at all for some reason.

>>2257611
Yeah because they made it extremely clear that KO had never been on Cena's level in the first place.
>>
>>2257580
They've overused their finishers but it's not like their matches weren't also very good looking past that.
>>
>>2257673
The first one was dissapointing, the others were good but when their only way to add tension is to kick out of finishers then there is something wrong with it.

What ruined the feud was the booking but as far as ring work and promo Punk vs Cena was outstanding.
>>
>>2257611
the first ko match was memorable because he won

the feud was overall shit because of the "CENA IS A BAD INFLUENCE ON THE CHILDREN" premise
>>
>>2257563
Aj
Owens

Aj and Cena have Bayley/Sasha, Owens/Zayn levels of chemistry.
>>
why is Edge not in this?
>>
>>2257727
probably wanted more current people
>>
>>2257727
If Edge was there do you think he'd be the answer for both?
>>
>>2257563
AJ

Phil
>>
>>2257747
Yeah without a doubt
>>
>>2257620
His early promos made it clear that he's been wrestling longer than Cena. In the reality era how good you are is dictated by wrestling all over the world and wrestling for 10+ years. So Owens was made out to be on Cena's level.
>>
>>2257747
promos at least. the matches were great but I can't think of one that holds up with MITB 2011 or any of the AJ matches
>>
Bryan had the best match with Cena, Punk had the best dynamic with him during promos. No idea why Owens is even up there.

>>2257727

Because Edge sucks.
>>
Even though the AJ vs Cena matches are pure finisher and kickout spam they still have more of a big match atmosphere than most of Cena's matches with KO, Bryan and Punk, with the only exception being Punk vs Cena at MITB.

Phil had better promos with Cena because even though AJ is actually cutting good promos, most of Cena's promos are just him repeating his "I LOVE YOU GUYS I'M NEVER LEAVING, NOW DON'T MIND ME I'M LEAVING TO FILM ANOTHER MOVIE AFTER MANIA" shit
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 768x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 768x763px
when it comes to recent cena fueds I like the rusev one the best
just dragged out a little too long
>>
>>2257711
>Bayley/Sasha
Hola redditor
>>
CM Cuck for both, mostly because the feud felt real.
Owens/AJ second.
Bryan third.

Bryan was simply too over for Cena to bear.
>>
>>2257563
1. AJ
2. Phil
Although I would say KO almost matches them in both categories. I think people forget how hype his feud with Cena was at the time.
>>
>>2257563
AJ had the better matches with Cena, but Bryan's slap in the face promo was god-like.
>>
>>2257602
Yea phil actually out promo'd cena

Anti smarks will never admit this
>>
>>2257896
I'd say AJ outpromo'd him too, desu. Hell, even Ambrose kinda did.

btw, Ambrose/Cena singles feud when?
>>
>>2257899
Never.

Ambrose midcard4lyfe.
>>
>>2257899
I really want this ever since the taste we got late last year but only the promos would be good 2bh

Ambrose could also stand to turn heel eventually
>>
>>2257899
I don't know that AJ outdid Cena on promos. AJ didn't work the crowd as effectively as Cena did. But then, AJ had a much harder job than Cena because he's loved by the crowd and has to convince people every night to treat him like the heel.
>>
>>2257563
>1. Which of these men had the best in-ring chemistry with Cena?
AJ
>2. Which of these men had the best promo chemistry with Cena?
Cuck Man Phil
>>
>>2257563
Punk for both. Styles vs Cena is close to Punk vs Cena in terms of in-ring wrestling ability, but not remotely close in terms of promos. Punk had some of the best promos ever and Cena actually cut promos different from the usual I LOVE THIS BUSINESS shit that he's done for every single promo in the Styles feud.
>>
>>2257563
Most Cena/Punk promos are rewatchable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0HBbLiMuj4
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.