[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>says hes not going to be defined by wrestlemania anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: undertaker.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>says hes not going to be defined by wrestlemania anymore
>only wrestles in wrestlemania

What did the undercarder mean by this?

And is the big dog going to retire him once and for all?
>>
Hopefully he wont get to mania and shit up the card at all and we can have based braun vs the big doggy at mania
>>
>>2257356
Could you edgy contrarian faggots just shit up /r/squaredcricle already?
>>
>>2257356
>SMACKDOWN... IS MY HOME
>goes away for two months
>comes back exclusively on Raw
>feuding with a Raw wrestler at wrestlemania
Fuck carder
>>
>Only main evented 3 out of 24 (soon to be 25) Wrestlemanias he had a match at

absolute state of Mark "Taketty" Dimesaway aka The Undercarder
>>
>>2257371
Won a match by dq too. And the first handful of matches, he beat guys who all left the company shortly after. One match was a tag match(lol) and he fought Kane twice, hbgay twice and triple h three, with triple h beating him so bad HHH basically won. His streak is shit
>>
>>2257362
>downies left SEETHING
wtf I love carder now
>>
>>2257371
>d-didn't go on last
Haitch/jericho main evented over rock/hogan.

Rock/hogan anti-draws xDDD
>>
>All these underage spergs triggered by Taker

Sad!
>>
>>2257422
Difference is Rock/Hogan was the main build going into the show and the only reason it didn't go last was "muh title"

'Carder was always a B+ player and his feuds were never big enough to close the show. WM 7-10 Hogan/Bret was a bigger deal, 14-18 Austin/Rock/Hogan was a bigger deal, 27-29 Rock/Cena was a bigger deal, etc

When he did get the main events during 24 and 26, one of them lost 150k buys from the previous year and the other lost 80k buys and was the lowest buyrate in nearly a decade despite the "streak vs career" build they did
>>
>>2257407
>with triple h beating him so bad HHH basically won.

Hey kid...you know it's all fake right?
>>
>>2257443
don't forget he had floyd "biggest draw in combat sport history" mayweather on the card for 24 and still couldn't pull a respectable buyrate
>>
>>2257451
This.

Also the only reason that match even went on last was because based Edge was carrying his ass and Vince could trust that it wouldn't be an utter embarrassment.

Notice how anytime Carder gets credit for ratings or something, Edge is always there - even when he returned on smackdown based Edge drew the ratings for him with his own return.
>>
>>2257530
edgetty never drew a dime
>>
>>2257535
Hello Mark.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.