[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>matches like this used to be a regular main event on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>matches like this used to be a regular main event on raw

what went wrong?
>>
>>2257327
I'd love to see Hulkster, Nashster, Hallster, Rockster and Stoner back in action again.
>>
Wrestling became an obsolete entertainment medium
>>
Not one(1) dime was drawn between all five(5) of them
>>
no they werent you idiot.
>>
>>2257327
WWE doesn't know how to build superstars anymore
>>
>>2257335
>Hulk Hogan
Literally the only reason Wrestling was relevant in the 80's and 90's.
>Stone Cold
Saved the WWF in the late 90's, Feud with Vince ended Nitro's 84 week streak and made the WWF relevant again. Had highest rated Raw match against the Undertaker for the WWF championship.
>The Rock
Highest paid actor right now, Wrestlemania 28 was huge. Had the highest rated Raw segment of all time with Mankind.
>The NWO
Made Nitro beat Raw in the ratings for 84 straight weeks, the NWO shirt was everywhere in 1997.
>>
>>2257369
Also, Hogan drew the biggest Wrestlemania crowd of all time and the highest rated Nitro of all time.
>>
>>2257327
Poor cuck genetics.
>>
>>2257335
>le /asp/ie mamez xD

This autist tripfag influence needs to go
>>
>>2257375
> Hogan drew the biggest Wrestlemania crowd of all time
Second biggest*
The biggest was by BBD, the future GOAT
>>
>>2257413
the wrestlemania name draws for mania now

the next even could be vince pooping on lindas chest and it would fill whatever venue they rented
>>
>>2257413
Still 93,000 people are plenty of dimes.
>>
>>2257327
>what went wrong?

Too much stuff, that's what went wrong.

You've got a PPV every 2-3 weeks now, 6 hours of main roster stuff every week (if you count Main Event), plus live shows, plus reality TV shit, plus "extra stuff" on the internet like tweets and interviews and so on.

It comes to the point where the regular shows have to set the bar lower so that there's some content left to sell the PPVs with.
>>
>>2257327

Oh yeah that was such a great match
>>
>>2257446
Fuck that's an intense workload.
I do 50 hour weeks regularly, but at least it's not all out-field smashing my knees.
>>
>>2257446

This. It's too damn over saturated. Who even has the energy to keep up with all this nonsense at one go?
>>
Did Hogan rock and Austin draw more dimes together than every other wrestler combined?
>>
>>2257553
Only Undertaker and Cena come close to them
>>
>>2257586
Hi Mark! Stop trying to hide behind actaul dime drawers okay?
>>
File: TcNzHgG.gif (1013KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
TcNzHgG.gif
1013KB, 295x221px
>>2257586
>Undertaker
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.