[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shawn michaels gets injured >highest ratings ever recorded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: JUST.jpg (37KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
37KB, 400x309px
>shawn michaels gets injured
>highest ratings ever recorded over the next few years
>comes back
>ratings go down and never recover

Reminder that Bret Hart was right about Shawn.
>>
you know you could say the same for Bret

>bret is in wwf
>wcw is killing them in the ratings and is the #1 company
>bret leaves wwf for wcw
>wcw lose to them in the ratings for the first time in a year and a half three months later
>wwf take momentum back and start running away with it

Nobody from new generation ever drew a dime
>>
Bret's an expert on not drawing so I'm inclined to agree with him.
>>
That might have more to do with Austin, but you're just memeing, so, hey, don't let me stop you.
>>
>>2257209
yes the same Austin that hbgay was trying to politick to go over and undercarder had to threaten him for him to do the job
>>
>>2257195
Shawn Michaels was in WWF TV from 1998 to 1999 with few appearances in 2000, so he's not really the reason if Bret said so
>>
>>2257497
>irrelevant to the show
>never wrestled a match
>barely on tv
yup bret was right again
>>
>>2257204
kek
>>
>>2257508
>irrelevant
He was the fucking Commisioner and had a feud with Triple H's DX alongside the Corporation, how's that irrelevant?
>>
>>2257516
>DX
>relevant

kekekekekekek

let me guess dx """"invading""""" wcw on a """""tank"""""" changed the monday night wars?
>>
>>2257195
shawn had without a doubt the most annoying voice in wrestling, possibly the world
just putting that out there
>>
>>2257519
Never said DX changed the bussiness, but that they were THE stable in the WWF and they were on TV a lot

Also
>The Corporation
>irrelevant
>>
>>2257195
if austin wasnt so broken down the peak would have gone longer. hbk austin rematch would have been awesome
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.