[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was never a big Complaining Machine Phil fan but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Night-of-Champions-2011.jpg (299KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Night-of-Champions-2011.jpg
299KB, 1280x720px
I was never a big Complaining Machine Phil fan but it's been more than five years and I still don't get the logic behind this. Why did HHH go over? Why did HHH and Nash have a match instead of Punk and Nash? This has to be the worst HHH "burial". At least you can justify WM19 by saying Booker was never really a top guy, this shit was inexcusable
>>
>>2257128
>Booker was never really a top guy

You can arguably say HHH was never really a top guy. Had he not weaseled his way he would have only see 1 or 2 title runs and sent to job or midcard him. The fact of the matter is that he isn't the REAL GAME
>>
>>2257128
>this was worse than X9
hi phil
>>
>>2257128
>Why did HHH and Nash have a match
You see it's WCW vs WWE right? And Nash is a big guy and he and Trips are buddies, and HHH jobbed to Cena a bunch and NEEDED his win back.
>>
>>2257151
>HHH jobbed to Cena a bunch
No he didn't, Cena only beat him clean at WM 22

Haitch beat him clean at NoC 2008 and a random raw in 2009.

Even Cena couldn't beat Haitch consistently.
>>
Because Punk got over by burying Vince and Haitch. They couldn't fire him, because he represented too much money, but they could and did kill his momentum.
>>
>tfw hhh used to work the smarks
>now he panders and sucks up to them
>>
>>2257128
He didn't go over, Punk had his foot on the ropes.
>>
>>2257373
No he didn't, he got pinned in the middle of the ring
>>
>>2257128
HHH's worst burial is Kane in 2003 IMO. He had a lot of momentum and Triple just buried him not once but three fucking times.
>>
>>2257378
I was thinking of Punk vs Cena with HHH as the referee. But I don't think HHH's win over Punk was clean.
>>
>>2257128
It would be predictable if every match had a clear winner. That's why ending the undertaker's streak was a good move.
>>
>>2257128
When you have someone that's put over a shitload of wrestlers at WM you have to make him seem like a threat with big wins too. Otherwise haitch putting someone over would mean fuck all if he's a main event jobber.

And a win against Punk was a big win that gave haitch credibility. We didn't need another super Cena in Punk.
>>
>>2257171
This. Not Austin. Not Rock. Not Jericho. Not Hogan. Not Booker T. Not RVD. Not Lesnar. Not Jeff. Not HBK. Not Orton. Not Taker. Not Cena. Not Sting. Not Punk.

The only people who've ever gone over him soundly are Reigns, Bryan, Benoit and Batista and for two of those, he was in his mid 40s.
>>
>>2257394
Thats retarded, who else was Jaitch gonna put over besides Punk? Cena again?
>>
Gaytch associates himself with whoever is hot and has momentum in the company

>2011- CM Punk
>2012- Brock Lesnar
>2013/14- Daniel Bryan
>2014- The Shield
>2015- Sting

etc, the fucker just can't stay out of the spotlight
>>
>>2257404
Uhhhh.... HBK beat Haitch at SummerSlam and Survivor Series in 2002, the latter of which cost him the WHC.
>>
>>2257499
then he got the belt back the next month from him
>>
>>2257128
Well, at least Maven beat him three times, right?
>>
>>2257502
He also cost Bryan the title. What's your point?
>>
>>2257506
>What's your point

he got his win back

The guy you replied to said everyone he lost to outside of Reigns/Bryan/Benoit/Batista/Warrior (kek) he got his win back from. Even hogan in 2002 he beat him on smackdown, kicked out of a legdrop and beat him with one (1) pedigree
>>
>>2257404
He's gonna get his win back from Reigns eventually, bet on it.
>>
>>2257641
Is that such a bad thing? Roman's not Shield Roman anymore, he gets pinned on the regular. It's not like him laying down for a 3 count is a big deal.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.