[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir cle/comments/5tamng/do_y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

File: giphy.gif (4MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 500x268px
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/5tamng/do_you_know_what_happens_when_youre_one_of_the/

>r/squared circle is popular
>/asp/ is one of the slowest boards on 4chan
How do we fix this?
>>
Reddit sucks tho
>>
>>2256737
Yet you post and lurk there aggressively
>>
By not going on leddit ever fs and i don't want soms indy brit manlets fans here anyway
>>
They steal our memes, they stole Steiner from us now it's popular in all of reddit
>>
>>2256741
tripdweeb BTFO
>>
>>2256746
Other way round, every meme and copypasta here was taken from either reddit or /woo/ whether you like to admit it or not, the main posters here are from those sites
>>
>>2256748
i don't go on reddit at all and stopped posting on /wooo/ about 3 years ago.
>>
>>2256734
>/asp/ is one of the slowest boards on 4chan
>this meme again
Sad!
>>
>>2256749
shut up carter
>>
Im gonna dedicate my ENTIRE LIFE FOR bringing this board to the top of 4chan.....and the ENTIRE internet....trustmeguys..../asp/ will become the place to be...the face that runs the internet.....prowrestling will usher in a new era
>>
>>2256758
not with tripfaggots around
>>
>>2256758
markmyfuckingwords aspies.....the day will come when sc starts getting its news and its memes from asp
>>
/asp/ is where you come when you have to wait out posting limits etc
>>
>>2256746
>they stole our memes
99% of them don't know this place exists dweeb

Also this place has no good OC besides Undercarder
>>
>>2256757
what ya seething at me for?
>>
>>2256747
>>2256741
t. Reddit
>>
The problem with /asp/ is for an anonymous image board it's the least anonymous one out there
>>
>>2256758
Screencapped. Don't disappoint >us.
>>
File: 1283834595043.jpg (41KB, 313x301px) Image search: [Google]
1283834595043.jpg
41KB, 313x301px
>>2256776
basically this. /x/ had the same problem many years ago, it was just a few tripfaggots trying to work each other.
>>
Honestly /asp/ has become so incredibly shit that wrestling has now become the only topic I'd rather discuss on reddit rather than 4chan. I only come here for the shitposting now.
>>
Based big posts reddit btfo /asp/

/asp/ is the czw of wrestling boards, the shittiest of all the outlaw boards.

Any poster here who tried to step up the big leagues at reddit would flop - no-one could draw even 1 upvote.
>>
>>2256800
This wasn't so much the problem last year until june. However since December, he/they has intensified his/their autism. Also they/he has ran out of original content to steal so they're/he's recycling dead memes and just relying on being contrarian/anti smark
>>
>>2256770
This place doesn't have OC period.
>>
I used to post here a lot. I eventually stopped and it has impacted my life in a very positive way. Word of advice, discussing wrestling or even shitposting about it is a waste of time and makes you feel terrible in the head
>>
>>2256828
>being so beta that shitposting on a wrestling board destroys your self confidence
FEEEAAAARRRRR IN MY EYES
CAN YA SOW THEM SHUT
>>
>>2256734
Justin Bieber has legions of fans

Popularity sure don't mean right
>>
>>2256831
>YA
You've done well so far at hiding your identity, "triphammer" but it's finished now.

Hello Carter.
>>
>>2256842
What's wrong with saying "Ya"?
Do ya not like it?
>>
>>2256831
Those aren't the lyrics...
>>
ITT NEEThammer talks to himself. Literally Carter 2.0
Kys ya finna seethin dork
>>
>>2256837
Great point, but /asp/ still sucks as well as squared circle and /woo/
>>
>>2256831
When you're part of normal society, only then talk to me Carter
>>
File: o-FARGO-FRANCES-facebook.jpg (456KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-FARGO-FRANCES-facebook.jpg
456KB, 2000x1000px
>>2256843
Oh ya hon....yaaaaa
>>
>>2256849
Don't get me wrong this place is a shithole, other boards are just concentrated cringe whereas we're only 98% cringe.
>>
>>2256847
Hi carter
>>
>r/squared_circle
>on Reddit
>24th most popular website
>Full of normies
>Most threads are of decent to higher quality
>Active Mods
>Gives back to the wrestling community

>/asp/
>on 4Chan
>439th most popular website
>no alternate sports (the as in asp)
>full of autist and social rejects
>threads are all fucking shit
>mod and janitors don't do shit
>tripfags running rampant

Really makes you think
>>
File: basedseth.jpg (57KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
basedseth.jpg
57KB, 630x420px
>>2256905
>4Chan
>C
Return right now
>>
>>2256859
/asp/ is one of the worst boards on 4chan by far.
Far too many posts regurgitating memes , half of which involve actual posting habits and trolls here.
>>
>>2256905
This

Remember, some of the autists here actually think they are "Chads"

They think that Chads would spend their time on the wrestling board of a japanese cartoon forum inhabited by a maximum of 38 people.

It's embarrassing.
>>
>>2256905
It's a containment board, thankfully keeps the tripfag Dean/Triphammer away from the other 4chan boards and wrestling sites

I for one rarely visit this place now, found some wrestling humor blogs
>>
>/asp/ is the Jannetty

BTFO
>>
>>2256760
tripfags are the only thing that makes this place bareable. without them it'd cringe 24/7

>inb4 carter, trip, dean, bret etc
>>
>>2256923
Reddit is the WWE, the big leagues. Not only smarks and anti-smarks but even marks and other redditors who don't watch wrestling occasionally post. Even within the reddit you have different subsections of people like you do in WWE. Don't expect to post like you did in the outlaws here - you need to work the reddit style and upvote the smarkiest of smarks or you'll get buried.

Wrestling forum is the TNA - mainly underage smarks who have got tired of the big leagues being a circlejerk. Pretty over as it's called Wrestling forum and thus will be the first port of call for anyone searching for a wrestling forum. Too many underage edgy Jeff Hardy and CM Punk marks though and not a lot of hardcore indie smarks.

/wooo/ is the king of the outlaws - the ROH. You'll only find this place if you're active looking for it and it's got the smarkiest userbase out of everyone. Despite being fairly slow, it draws posters with it's streaming channel and it's the number 1 destination for NJPW smarks.

Then we reach the Jannetty, the CZW, the backyard federation - the real outlaws. /asp/. One of the slowest boards on 4chan, barely anyone comes here. It barely draws 20 posters outside of gamethreads. It's dominated by internal tripfag drama. Anyone who is coming here has been rejected from somewhere else and can only fit in where everyone is a contrarian.
>>
>>2256944
>tripfags are hated by 4chan
>lets be contrarian on /asp/ and like them
thanks for proving this fag >>2256946 right
>>
>>2256911
Other wrestling boards I should say, this man flu I have is fucking with me.
>>
>>2256946
You have to lose weight
>>
1. Turn Carter face
2. Put the belt on him
3. Put him over Triphammer
4.????
5.Ratings
>>
>everyone hates /asp/
>yet they still come to this shithole every day
Face it, /asp/ is the WWE
>>
>>2256965
>>everyone hates /asp/
>>yet they still come to this shithole every day
yeah, all 40 of us

squaredcirclejerk, a subreddit made of people who hate squaredcircle, has over 2000 subscribers.
>>
>>2256734
>smark circle will now become even more of a hivemind
How is this good?
>>
>>2256734
Wrestling discussion is a joke on this board. There's this weird obsession with a few tripfags and terrible in-jokes. Rarely are there any threads of value.
>>
>>2256962
>burying based tripmessiah
Hey Deanboy
>>
>>2256962
>>2257057
Hey carter
>>
>>2256770
The hate for """Women's wrestling""" is good oc too. Wreddit loves that one.
>>
>>2256764
You have to go back
>>
>>2256917
Don't work ya self into a shoot now lil fella
>>
>>2257102
What about SEETHING, gain height, have sex. Dean Mark created all of those and he created women's """""""wrestling"""""""
>>
>>2256734
/asp/ is worse than /pol/ - there really isn't much to do besides deleting it.
>>
this all could have been avoided if hirogooki just left /wwe/ on sp
>>
>>2257109
You didnt create any of them you pathetic fuck
>>
>>2257119
I didn't but Dean Mark did ya newfag. How new r ya?
>>
>>2257109
All of them are garbage and helped kill this board

fuck you carter
>>
>>2256734
Carter.
>>
>>2256973
r/squaredcirclejerk is retired

The new one is r/SCjerk and its got over 3000 subs
>>
>>2256734
ITT: plebbit

Why don't you do everyone a favour and stay in r/smarkcircle?
>>
>site where people actually discuss wrestling is a draw

holy shit what
carter confirmed antidraw
tripNEET confirmed antidraw

based trooth bombz working the marks
>>
>reddit has drawn over 180,000 posters
>/asp/ can barely draw 40
J U S T
U
S
T

Bros... how the fuck can we compete with big posts reddit?

I think we should send an embassy and see if they'll use /asp/ as their NXT. It's the only chance we have of relevancy.
>>
>>2257162
Deanchad is a reddit regular though

He has his serious discussions on reddit and only comes on /asp/ to shitpost
>>
That's what happens when the entire board is smarks trying to work other smarks into shoots.
>>
File: tired of ur shit.jpg (96KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tired of ur shit.jpg
96KB, 600x800px
>>2256734
well back when /sp/ had their own /wwe/ threads, it was fine. We had like 1 for 1-2 days and the banter was high. /wwe/ general was a place to enjoy, excluding the pedo and scatspammer.
Now thanks to Hiroshitmoot, we have our own wrestling board which also pissed of everyone who isnt a fan of wrestling but alternative sports, considering that this here actualy wasnt supposed to be a wrestling-only board. 1% of the aviable threads here are non-wrestling related, so much to that.
/asp/ is cancer haven. Tripfags are getting glorrified and the amount of red did it culture here is horrifying. Banter is gone and instead every counter argument is
>working yourself into a shoot

fuck you, I hope hiroshitmoot cans /asp/ so 4chan has 0 place for wrestling left.
>>
>>2257164
>false flagging this hard
guess pleddit's invading today
>>
>>2257415
newfag /asp/ was up for years before hiro
>>
>>2257434
>considering that this here actualy wasnt supposed to be a wrestling-only board.
pretty sure that line implies this piece of information.
Hiroshit just fucked it up.
>>
>>2257286
Get worked pinhead
>>
>>2257415
Damn I wish /wwe/ on /sp/ would just be brought back

Deancuc can stay on /asp/ though
>>
File: Cs_6reWWAAQz5L2.jpg (77KB, 567x840px) Image search: [Google]
Cs_6reWWAAQz5L2.jpg
77KB, 567x840px
>>2257109
Is BBDWTS a meme?
>>
>>2256746
Yes, they stole Steiner from us. That Cuckculture video certainly had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>2258938
Ya
>>
>>2258938
nope, its facts. I can understand the confusion though since he works them so hard and so often
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.