[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W-will he get booed guys? I really hope they give him a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
W-will he get booed guys? I really hope they give him a standing ovation
>>
No way, I bet they'll have him on the RAW after Mania and watch the roof explode off the joint. I miss me some HH
>>
>>2256237
Highly unlikely there'll be more boos that cheers when he returns. Don't worry, anon.
>>
Raw is so boring now. When's Hogan coming back?
>>
>I DROPPED THE BIGGEST LEG DROP IN HISTORY ON GAWKER, BROTHERS

if he says this i'll mark out
>>
>>2256237
>WWE's smarks are pretty much SJW's
>Hogan said racist shit about the blacks, supported Trump and literally prayed for Trump to win the election
>getting cheers

kek, maybe if they do the show in Memphis TN or Oklahoma City. They're fucked otherwise
>>
>>2256245
>maybe if they do the show in Memphis TN or Oklahoma City
This. They'll intergrate him off tv until they are in Klanville to bring him back to live tv.
>>
I'd rather he'll never return
>>
>>2256237
He should return as a heel and slowly turn back face to sidestep the whole thing, tbqh. Maybe put him in a program with a black guy, even.
>>
>>2256293
Hey Bret!
>>
White people don't boo Paul Mooney everywhere he goes.
>>
>Goldberg beats Owens
>Drops belt to Lesnar
>*Hogan returns*
>I'M READY TO DROP THE LEG ONE MORE TIME BROTHER... BUT ONLY IF IT'S FOR THAT WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP JACK
>Summerslam: Hogan vs Lesnar
>Hogan wins in 2 minutes 32 seconds
>Retires the next night, vacates the title as the greatest of all time
Would you mark?
>>
>>2256245

>People think SJW's aren't a massive minority

Everyone loves Hulk. Any negative news towards him was 20 years ago in celebrity years. We have already forgotten
>>
>>2256306
Literally who? Nigga, this is Hulk fucking Hogan we're talking about, everyone knows him and everyone knows what happened.
>>
>>2256308
Hogan's hip would literally explode if he dropped one more leg.

But if Hogan were to have one more match it should be with Austinetty.
>>
>>2256312
Kek, based Hogan returns just to drag Stevetty out of retirement and send him to the midcard again
>>
>>2256308
Would subscribe to njpworld for 1000 years.
>>
Hogan won't come back just to job for somebody. He's not a beta cuck like Steve Stinger.
>>
>>2256237
a gm role would be ideal, Foley clearly has lost his drive for the job
>>
>>2256325

Cus that worked so well in TNA
>>
>>2256237
ONE
LAST
MATCH
>>
>>2256325
If I had to endure Steph shrieking at me every week I'd lose my will to live.
>>
>>2256325
tna was run far worse than raw when he was gm
>>
>>2256308
I would absolutely mark
>>
>>2256300
Probably Ura Ura Ura.

>>2256372
To be fair he would still had to be restrained by creative.
>>
>>2256340
He had creative input in TNA though.
>>
>>2256310
Having a brain+
>>
>>2256245
I think you are overestimating the size of the SJW community.

The vast majority of Americans are laughing at people like that right now.
>>
The first time, no chance especially if it's at Mania. They'll be a lot of international fans in the crowd who likely never saw Hogan in person. Also, despite smarks largely hating Hogan he was usually over as fuck in smarky territories (hoganincanada.webm).

Now, if they keep bringing him back to shill the Network for no reason? Yeah I can see a random crowd booing him
>>
>>2256588
I'm sorry you care so much about someone so irrelevant.
>>
>>2256237
The Fullsail pussies would absolutely boo him. He'll get a yuge warm welcome at Ram or a PPV.
>>
>>2256309
>We have already forgotten
Black folks haven't
>>
>>2256312
>both austin and hogan die in the great

Fine w/me
>>
>>2256312
>>2256315
>Terry still seething about based steve running him and wcw out of business

Buyrates:
Rock vs Austin - 1,040,000
Rock vs Hoganetty - 880,000

Cuck Hogan BTFO
>>
>>2257178
That was after Austin tried to do a Hogan and start a second wrestling boom by turning heel, but instead killing the business
>>
>>2256237
shut up /pol/
all real fans hate him because he overstayed his welcome and no-selled like a mother fucker
all wrestlers hate him because he was an asshole
the WWE hates him because he said racist comments

but /pol/ likes him because muh SJWs
>>
>>2257190
>real fans

cringe

>all wrestlers hate him because he was an asshole

That must be why after the tape leaked a shit ton of wrestlers (black or white) came out to support him

>the WWE hates him because he said racist comments

Doubtful, considering Michael Hayes is a valued employee
>>
>>2257190
>hogan booked himself to no sell

what? Not a fan but that was his gimmick and it got huge pops every time. It's like getting mad at Taker or Kane or doing the sit up, they're being told what to do
>>
>>2257178
>>2257184

>Austin heel championship run in 2001
Highest rating: 5.56
Lowest rating: 4.1

>Hogan face championship run in 2002
Highest rating: 3.6
Lowest rating: 2.9

HOGANETTY BTFO YET AGAIN
HOW WILL HULKKEKS RECOVER?
>>
>>2257210
>>Hogan face championship run in 2002
>Highest rating: 3.6

Why are you lying lad? https://www.twnpnews.com/information/wweraw2002.shtml
>>
>>2257212
Austinetty bong BTFO kek
>>
>>2257212
>not knowing hollywood cuck chokin' was on smackdown
18+
>>
>>2257226
>not knowing the Undisputed Champion was on both shows
>uses "18+" unironically after saying that

Wow, confirmed for underage.
>>
>>2257226
undisputed champ was on both shows retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKJ2dqvu_UI

>austinetty cuck btfos himself
>>
>>2257124
Black people really do not give a shit. Most black people still love Hogan regardless.
>>
>>2257228
>>2257232
>drafted to SD
>never had a single, solitary match on raw
>le champ on both shows
>even then, raw ratings went from 4.75 when he won it, to 3.7 by the end of his reign
nice try, terry
>>
>>2257247
Lad you already confirmed yourself for being underage for not knowing the Undisputed Champion was on both shows, no point in debating further

I'll leave you with this, Hogan's title reign was at a 4.8 3 weeks in a row and then 'Carder gets involved and it drops to a 3.9. The first Undertaker title defense is King of the Ring, and the buyrate is so bad the PPV is cancelled and doesn't return. Makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>2257247
>backlash 2000 675,000 buys
>austinetty turns heel
>backlash 2001 375,000 buys
>business is dead
>hogan shows up and austinetty doesn't main event a single ppv again
>takes his ball and goes home to beat his wife

kekekekek
>>
>>2257261
>not knowing Austin's return caused the buyrate for backlash 2000 to skyrocket
the state of (you)
>>
>>2257261
based steve draws big at backlash 2000

meanwhile hoganetty puts wcw in its grave
>>
>>2257270
yep and his announced return did the same with unforgiven 2000, i didn't say face austin wasn't a huge draw. Heel austinetty was one of the biggest anti-draws in wrestling history and the worst part is it was all his idea too. He unironically killed the boom himself
>>
>>2257273
before the GOAT hogan showed up wcw didn't turn a profit a single year and their only fans were rednecks

just two years later he starts his second wrestling boom (only wrestler in history to do that) and takes vince mcmahon to the brink closer than anyone in history. 10 years after his prime too. Without hogod wcw would have never been relevant. Their biggest """""""star""""""" before him was Flair and he made less than 800 dollars off merch from 1996-2000

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Xg211VJjHQngZsGKB-TA5xdJsQOwnnOSbTmizM8AH8/htmlview# page 4
>>
>>2257275
>austin saves the wwf
>has it reach unprecedented heights under him
>buries wcw and hoganetty
>kills wwf when he's done
>the dead carcass left by austin STILL outdrew hoganetty when he returned
GOAT
>>
>>2257284
>>the dead carcass left by austin STILL outdrew hoganetty when he returned

nope backlash 2002 with hogan going for the title got more buys than austinettys anti-draw first ppv as a heel.

He main evented 7 ppvs in a row and then hogan showed up and he main evented zero (0) ppvs again once Hogod shows up. Pretty clear who the bigger star is kek
>>
>>2257261
>>2257270
>>2257273
>>2257275
>>2257277
>>2257284
>>2257289
Have sex
>>
>>2257293
t. Dwayne
>>
>>2257124
maybe black people should focus more on feeding their children instead of worrying about what some old retired wrestler said about them
>>
>>2256237
Depends on how redpilled the crowd is on facts over narrative.

Guy had a conversation with his wife, in his kitchen, about his daughter. That's 3 levels of not your business, and the only reason you know was through an act of alleged journalism that has been declared fraudulent and criminal.

Nor has he actually displayed racist behavior or kept anyone down for their race, he merely used a racially charged word to express dislike for a guy it happened to apply to, but probably could've called him an asshole just aswell. Plus he's her fucking father, he could say he doesn't wanna date her because he has a shit haircut and no one would bat an eye and his daughter could tell him to fuck off and be done with it because its no one elses business anyway.
>>
File: hollywood.jpg (180KB, 610x471px) Image search: [Google]
hollywood.jpg
180KB, 610x471px
I see Stevecuck has started sperging out again...

REMINDER

Hogan
>face of hulkamania
>basically the reason Wrestlemania exists today
>top guy in WWF
>top guy in WCW
>revolutionised the business with the nWo, started the attitude era
>returned to WWE and was top guy straight away
>never in the midcard
>still the most recognisable wrestler ever

Rock
>highest grossing top guy of all time in 2000
>was a bigger star than Austin in his prime
>highest grossing hollywood actor in the world today
>drew the highest buyrate of any Wrestlemania ever at wrestlemania 28
>despite being a much beloved face, still turned heel and got everyone against him showing how based he is
>never afraid of putting people over - put the fucking hurricane over
>despite putting people over and helping build the business, was always in the main event picture.

Stevetty
>jobber in WCW
>spent four years as a midcarder in WWE
>drew big in 1998 - only really because Hogan and the nWo created the right situation for him
>injury prone
>outdrawn by the Rock
>terrified of losing his spot - didn't do business with hogan or lesnar
>unlike Rock who was a GOAT heel or Hogan who changed the business with his heel turn, Stevetty's heel turn killed the attitude era
>only one out of himself, Rock and Hogan to be sent back to the midcard to feud with the likes of Big Show and Scott Hall
>got worked so hard by Hogan and his new status as a midcarder that he took his ball and went home like a crybaby
>not recognisable at all today - only one of the three who has to leech of WWE and do podcasts to get paid. Even Cena is more well known.

Now know your role and shut your mouth, Stevecuck.
>>
>>2257277
Sting was fucking destroying kikeberg in merch sales even during Goldberg''s peak year (1998).

>g-goldberg was much bigger than sting! starrcade only drew because of hogan!!!

what did le ((meltz)) mean by this?
>>
>>2257537
The thing is you can't really bring up Austin without bringing up Mr. McMahon. Without the McMahon character with the nuclear heat from the screwjob there is no Stone Cold.
>>
>>2257537
based Hoganchad absolutely obliterating all stevecucks
>>
>>2257537
>this copypasta again
You're getting desperate, terry
>>
File: 1341730206012.gif (2MB, 316x235px) Image search: [Google]
1341730206012.gif
2MB, 316x235px
>>2256237

>mfw Hulk squashes the Titus brand on the last RAW of Black History Month
>>
>Goldberg wins the Universal Title from KO

>Hollywood Hogan appears from nowhere and ambushes him with Beeg

>Spraypaints nWo on the Universal Championship.

Would you mark? The actual state of Oldberg's past coming back to haunt him.
>>
>>2258759
would super mark tbqh
>>
I wonder how Hogan feels about Austin cucking him out of being the face of the Attitude Era?
>>
File: 3634.png (156KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
3634.png
156KB, 400x299px
>>2258922
pic related

It is the actual face of the attitude era.
>>
>>2257124
Black people were literally sending Hogan videos and tweets saying they don't care and don't think he's racist you mong
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.