[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*waits 20 minutes for standing ovation* >YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: bitch.jpg (75KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
75KB, 630x420px
*waits 20 minutes for standing ovation*
>YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT!
How seething was he?
>>
The day he decided to kill wrestling.
>>
File: image.png (134KB, 633x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 633x569px
based LA not going for Paul's cheap attempt at a sympathy pop
>>
Can I get the video of this?
>>
>>2253192
That was so cringe. I remember watching live and having to stop it and pace around the room.
>>
>>2253192
Summeram of when?
>>
When was this again, I can't remember
>>
>>2253192
One of the most disrespectful things I've ever witnessed.

Triple H is a LEGEND, and the crowd treats him like that? Fuck all of those shitheads.
>>
>>2253259
Hi Paul!
>>
>How seething was he?
The event was literally out of LA within three years.
>>
>>2253259
Hi Hunter !
>>
>>2253266
my fucking sides

its true

then he went to brooklyn where he knew his smark bait nxt would be over. fucking kek. couldnt even hack it in MSG new york
>>
>>2253266
So he was so seething that WWE went back there two years in a row afterwards, and might have kept going back but Brooklyn made them a better offer? Wow, what a crazy overreaction.
>>
>>2253299
Also, Wrestlemania was in California in 2015. They didn't want SS and Mania in the same state that year.
>>
>>2253192
member fred durst?
>>
>>2253259
Hi Terra Ryzing!
>>
>cuts "Will I retire?" promo the next night
>proceeds to main-event Wrestlemania in 2016

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2253299
Stop fucking up my narrative that LA literally chanted Triple H into moving a Big 4 PPV across the country, you fucker.
>>
What is happening to WWE right now, the NXMEME and INDY TAKEOVER, is the direct revenge of Haitch for that disrespect.

You're the ones who suffer in the end. LOSERS.
>>
>>2253422
>muh indy boogeyman
your new UC champion is about to be a 50 year old grandpa, fuck off fedo
>>
>>2253192
People were on his side till he decided to be a dick to the medical staff
>>
>>2253428
That 50 year old grandpa looks like he could genuinely beat Diet Owens Diet's ass.
>>
>>2253297

The Barclay's Center is unironically the superior venue in New York.
>>
>>2253422
Haitch's revenge is to put together an extremely good wrestling product that's very enjoyable to watch and makes me think he might have what it takes to run this company after Vince croaks?

Damn him. That's diabolical.
>>
>>2253950
Not for hockey, apparently. rip, Islanders.
>>
>>2253912
lel Owens has better cardio than prime Goldberg let alone too-old-for-this-shit reunion tour Goldberg.

>>2253422
the fuck even is this semi-coherent post
>>
>>2253192
That was the day he looked out to the crowd.... and told himself

"I am going to rewrite all of this one day when Vince is dead. I will be remembered as the greatest wrestler of all time. I will be the one that body slammed Hogan at Wrestlemania III, I will be the one that wrestled Shawn Micheal's in the the Ironman Match at WrestleMania XII (and I will have beat him), I knocked out Mike Tyson at WrestleMania XIV. I am the Attitude Era, I am the WWE.
>>
>>2253259
Hi COO of the WWE
>>
>>2253912
Kikeberg gasses running one lap around the ring. Why is Oreowens able to put on passable 15+ minute matches and this Jew hasn't put on a good match ever?
>>
>>2253214
You might have autism

>>2253223
Summerslam 2012
>>
File: :asp: will never know.jpg (96KB, 650x495px) Image search: [Google]
:asp: will never know.jpg
96KB, 650x495px
>>2253259

(YOU)
>>
>>2253982
>NXT
>good
Heh. It's an indy fed with better production values. Vanilla midgets and gooks everywhere.
>>
Kek fucking embarrassing
>>
Video? I never watched then. I also heard he tried the same thing in a cage match with Brock
>>
>>2253192
the exact moment the wymmins revolution started
>>
>>2253210
https://youtu.be/XVKot95y3pw?t=1928
>>
>>2254761
My favorite way of putting copyrighted shit on Youtube.
>>
>>2254761
sounds like they all are giving him sympy and a standing ovation
>>
>>2253192
Meanwhile his son Seth got a standing ovation without trying
>>
>>2253194
Came to post this.

At that moment he decided to destroy Brock at Wrestlemania and then kill an old WCW legend. Just because he could
>>
>>2254801
Nice selective hearing Paul!
>>
>>2254835
Why did Bork even agree to this? It made no sense for HHH to bury him at Mania.
>>
>>2254872
He's an employee and likes getting paid.
>>
>>2254874
Yeah, but it killed his momentum until Taker's streak. Not good for business.
>>
>>2254872
Because he isn't a mark for himself
>>
>>2253192
He is a bigger mark for himself than Bret Hitman Hart is for himself
>>
>>2253214
>I remember watching live and having to stop it and pace around the room.
Literally autism.
>>
>>2253950

WWE will never leave MSG as long as Vince is living. That place might as well have been Jerusalem to his father.
>>
>>2253259
My Liege!
>>
>>2253982
NXT hasn't been a good product since 2014. Takeovers are just good shows.
>>
>>2254876
Brock doesn't care about business, he cares about his paycheck.

Why else would he agree to be squashed by Roidberg in a minute?
>>
>>2255272
Because its good for business obviously, you just disproved your own argument
>>
>>2255272
Guaranteed to eventually win the belt at Mania from the same person who did it to him, how do you marks not realize this yet?
>>
>>2255272
Goldberg is currently the biggest draw in WWE. So yeah, it was good for business.
>>
>>2255886

>Goldberg is currently the biggest draw in WWE
>its 2017

the fucking state of WEW
>>
>>2255272
That was actually Brock's idea. He saw money in extending the program.
>>
>>2255272
Because he isn't a mark for himself and he's savvy enough of a businessman to know that the payoff would be better if he'd lose first (getting a rematch against Goldie at mania>>>random squash vs Shane)
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.