[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 year career >Never got over >Never drew a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: please-retire.jpg (47KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
please-retire.jpg
47KB, 600x336px
>30 year career
>Never got over
>Never drew a single dime

Is Big Show the biggest failure in wrestling history?
>>
>>2252826
Based Beeg was GOAT level in the mid-late 90s
>>
>Never got over
Totally false. He's gotten plenty of pops and reactions in his time. Even during the authority storyline which is what really started the please retire chants, he was getting pops early on as a face.
>>
Might be one of the biggest victims of shit booking of all time, desu.
>>
>>2254422
His own laziness is partially to blame. He couldn't stay in shape. I think if he'd stayed in WCW shape and been used as a special attraction instead of a larger than usual midcarder, he'd have been much bigger. Beeg should have been something more like 2014-2016 Brock
>>
>>2252826
his nuuudes would draw tons of dimes
>>
Make his new finisher a chokeslam followed by two more fast chokeslams without him ever taking his hand off the guy's neck between slams. Never let anyone kick out of it.
>>
>>2254447
No way man, "a punch" is really where it's at. No theatrics, no jerking off your wrist and leaping in the air, nothing.

Just a punch, hoping to god that no one remembers that a 135 junkle monkey beat the shit out of you and broke your nose at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2254422
this
>>
>>2252826
>company workhorse
>can play heel or face at a moment's notice
>looks out for the younger talent
>rolling in money
>comfy as fuck
>>
>>2254538
This. Big Show is great.
>>
Remember when Scott Hall used to mock him and do a zombie walk and raise his hand up? It was funny he would still do it when he was tagging with him
>>
>>2254538
>can play heel or face at a moment's notice
Literally, sometimes.
>>
Literally nobody gives a fuck about him
>>
>>2254642
Vince gives enough of a fuck to pay him a 6 figure salary.
>>
>>2252826
He was a big fish in a small pond in WCW. Should have stayed
>>
>>2254431
His inability to stay in shape was a result of surgery.
>>
>>2254668
>pay him a 6 figure salary.
It's 7 figures plus expenses. Vince always gives big guys good pay.
>>
>>2252826
Who's Roman Reigns?
>>
>>2252826

He was over as fuck in WCW and you know it
>>
>>2254668
7 figure plus his own personal bus.
>>
File: IMG_0570.jpg (396KB, 1276x1010px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.jpg
396KB, 1276x1010px
I marked as a kid for the giant's monster truck, and begged that whole week to get my parents to pay for Halloween havoc. Confirmed got my dimes in the 90's
>>
>>2254622
I've lost track of how many times he turned in the course of a few months.
>>
>>2252826
>biggest failure in wrestling history
>Not picking Shockmaster, Gowan, Arquette, Saturn, etc etc etc

Fuck 18+, your post needs a 12+
>>
>>2254447
You saw a match of him the last 15 years?
No way he can get on his knees that fast while
holding the nack and then back up to do another chokeslam.
Also look at the strange shape of his left leg while walking.
I like beeg but he should retire after WM.
>>
>>2252826
>30 years of six-figure paychecks
he'll will be fine
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.