[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Big Man Dave basically confirming that The Big Dog isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 20170209_204233.jpg (681KB, 1439x2014px) Image search: [Google]
20170209_204233.jpg
681KB, 1439x2014px
>Big Man Dave basically confirming that The Big Dog isn't a factor in Raw's plummeting ratings

Is he /ourguy/ now?
>>
EVEN SMARK GOD MELTZ FALLS AT THE FEET OF THE BIG DOG

OBESE NECKBEARD SMARKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2252762
>falls
Big Dave has been giving Roman good star ratings since 2014. He's obviously a BBD mark
>>
It's pretty obvious as long as you aren't blinded with Big Dog hatred that he is over as fuck and I am completely neutral to the guy.
>>
>>2252760
>roman
>driving away the fanbase
Nah. He was over as fuck this Monday, you'd have to be blind and deaf to not take notice of that.
>>
>>2252760
Based Big Dick Dave BTFOing redditors, wewtists and nu-aspies
>>
KEK

wreddit in meltdown
>>
>>2252760
Meltzer has always been fair and non biased on Roman. He's been acknowleding his in ring talent for a long time
>>
There's no evidence that Roman affects anything one way or another and Meltzer has always been pretty consistent on that. He's not a difference maker in any actual measurable way. He just gets booed a lot.

The only thing that Meltzer really pushes on Roman is that they gotta turn him heel.
>>
>>2254421
Yup, Roman has consistently received 3.5+ star ratings and above from Meltz since last year
>>
>>2254421
>>2254443
He was actually probably more charitable to that WM32 match than he should've been.
>>
Who gives a shit what Bootista thinks.

Wait, Dave Who?

Who?
>>
>>2252846
I just hate wrestling in general and don't discuss it much, but down the line smarks are going to jump on Roman's dick. There was some episode where he told a guy in the audience to sit down, shut up and drink his beer, I marked out a bit. Smarks are going to jump back on his bandwagon in few months
>>
>>2254453
If they turned him heel, he would be the most over guy in the IWC. He would get thunderous cheers from the crowd every night.

Unfortunately, that defeats the purpose of being a heel. So WWE is really in a lose/lose scenario with Roman and smarks.
>>
>>2254456
Being cheered as a heel is absolutely better than being hated as a babyface. AJ Styles, Jericho, Owens, all get cheered like crazy and they're just fine.
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>2252760
N-nooooo!!

DELETE THIS

Delete this before the anti-smarks see it!

NOOOO
>>
>>2254456
Randy Orton's RNN Breaking News, shooting on bret hart and attacking HBK on returning got him over. Prior to which he was being over pushed and booed by the fans

John Cena Thuganomics heel run made John likeable

Edge turning heel again saved his career
>>
>>2254461
I just think in Roman's case it'll give the crowd a huge sense of "see! We were right all along, Vince" which wouldn't have anything to do with Roman. It would just be more of the crowd trying to get themselves over, which is possibly the worst aspect of current wrestling.

So when they turn Roman face two months later, he'll immediately get booed again. And audiences will feel even more justified in hijacking future booking plans with dumb chants.
>>
>>2254450
god that match sucked, the worst part was there was a tiny part of me that was holding out for it to be good. like you see Triple H and you see Roman and you think "This can't be bad". Holy shit though, it was just a generic roman wins lol and that's what all of his matches have become.
>>
Even Big Dick Dave has gotta accept that WWE $$$ to say nice things about Roman
>>
BASED le meltz
>>
>>2254478
It was Roman eating Triple H's offense for like 25 minutes and every time Roman got ANY offense in, Triple H would sell it like a gunshot to the face.

I love how the finish is basically a single Superman Punch knocks Triple H so fucking loopy that he immediately gives up on winning and knows his only hope is hitting Roman with the hammer and getting DQed, but all he does is take a limp swing at him. Just about the lamest fucking attempt at getting DQed I've ever seen.
>>
is Roman a draw or not?
>>
File: the face that runs asp.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the face that runs asp.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
>>2254517
they pushed him for so long that kids started to like him

but only kids, meme spouting fatties know who the real GOAT is
>>
>>2254517
No. The only difference makers are Cena, Lesnar and Goldberg.
>>
>>2254517
Nope he just isn't driving people away either
>>
>>2252775
>>2252762
Dave has been saying for years that he thinks Roman is a great athlete it's just that the crowd hates him
>>
>>2254456
Depends.They should have Roman squash Sami Zayn, Braun and Finn as a heel and people wouldn't cheer Roman as he's "forced down our throats". So they should do that with a heel Roman and there you have it, biggest heel of our generation.
>>
>>2254553
He's going over Undertaker at Mania expressly for this purpose.
>>
>>2254553
>squash braun
???
Do you have no long term goals?
>>
The only people who draw are Cena, Dean, Lesnar and Goldberg
>>
>>2254567
Roman is younger and therefore longer term than braun. Although I do 100% disagree with squashing braun when you have perfectly good manlets lying around
>>
>>2254721
Hi dean. Thought no one would notice you sneaking yourself into that list huh?
>>
>>2254456
Not really, the entire heel gets booed face gets cheered thing has been outdated for 2 decades now. Hogan, Austin, Rock, Michaels and Jericho, just a few examples of guys that still got cheered as heels. As long as the crowd is into it not every match needs to be clear cut, saturday morning cartoon style, face-heel dynamic, that era is long gone.
>>
File: worf pimp.gif (3MB, 360x283px) Image search: [Google]
worf pimp.gif
3MB, 360x283px
>loses every match
>still gets boo'd
>people blame him for ratings drop even though he laid down for samoa joe and kevin owens
Hes turning into the Worf of WWE.
>>
>>2254762
>people blame him for ratings drop even though he laid down for samoa joe and kevin owens

In matches where the story is that Roman WOULD have won if it wasn't for that pesky Jericho Braun coming in as costing him the match every time.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.