[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ratings don't matter, making money matters. Russo trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lancestorm.jpg (37KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
lancestorm.jpg
37KB, 600x895px
>Ratings don't matter, making money matters. Russo trying to give everyone on the roster an angle was part of WCW's downfall. He should've just given angles to one guy and let the rest of the show be boring wrestling matches.
Why is he so delusional /asp/?
>>
Cena is practically the only one on their roster that is over and the ratings keep going down (for RAW at least).
>>
He's right though you dumb fuck
>>
>>2252446
Lance? I didn't know you browsed /asp/
>>
>>2252446
No he isn't, fucktard. As >>2252437 said, Cena is practically the only one they got over and look where they're at now. It's incorrect when people say the Attitude Era was popular because of Stone Cold. It was popular because the whole show had people doing things.
>>
>>2252355
I think they should have more than one angle, but don't dilute it by throwing every midcarder and their mother in there.
>>
>>2252470
This.

Why would you sit through 2 or even 3 hours of wrestling if you only like one person on the show?
>>
>>2252470
Outside of the main event guys, it was literally just the tag teams: Edge & Christian, Hardyz and Dudleys who carried the midcard.

Nobody cared about the European/intercontinental/hardcore/womens titles.
>>
>>2252485
>>2252485 #
Al Snow, Godfather, Val Venis, NAO, X Pac etc. were all over as fuck 98-99. It wasnt just the titles, there were stories among the midcards too like Mark Henry trying to go out with Chyna and Venis banging Ken Shamrocks sister etc. APA drinking beer, playing cards and kicking ass in bar fights.
>>
>>2252485
>Nobody cared about the European/intercontinental
Nobody cared about Jericho, Benoit, Angle, Eddie? Come off it.
>>
>>2252741
yeah no one gave a shit about those guys until they became the main event
>>
>>2252763
Simply untrue. Jericho in particular was over af in the midcard.
>>
>>2252763

They became main event by popular demand you fuckwit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.