[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People always talk about the original but what about 'New'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: heil punk.jpg (111KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
heil punk.jpg
111KB, 624x390px
People always talk about the original but what about 'New' Nexus?

What went wrong?
>>
>>2252192
Start stop storylines.
>>
>>2252192
4 jobbers and phil
>>
>>2252192
Is that fatass Bray Wyatt? Da fuck?
>>
>>2252201
That's Husky Harris, Bray possessed his body.
>>
I didnt know big dick dave batista was in that shitty stable
>>
How big is Mason Ryan's dick?
>>
>>2252192
The 'New' Literally Who's + 2:16
>>
It was the Husky Hurris to Bray Wyatt transformation explained some time? Or is just two different characters played by the same guy?
>>
>>2252195
4 jobbers and wyatt
>>
>>2252248
The latter. Husky Harris nor Bo Dallas have ever been associated with Bray Wyatt, it'd kind of ruin the cult leader thing.
>>
>>2252248
Only on Twitter
>>
>>2252248
Technically no.

But it's generally accepted Bray possessed Husky.

To answer OP it was just weird. The purpose of the stable was to hit back at the big stars so it made no sense for Phil to lead them. Corre was the proper successor to the Nexus and I thought Corre vs Punk's Nexus had potential to be good but it just wasn't.
>>
>>2252289
I thought it was good as in a Phil takes something and transforms it to be all about himself, works as a heel version for his later Best in the World/Cult of Personality gimmick.
>>
>>2252192
It was a terrible idea that thankfully died an early death.
>>
>>2252248
Bray Wyatt is some kind of demonic possession of Husky Harris. Bray is some kind other dimensional evil entity that used Husky as his vessel.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.