[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestlers with unfortunate career paths. Basically wrestlers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Matt_Sydal.jpg (305KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Matt_Sydal.jpg
305KB, 700x1200px
ITT: Wrestlers with unfortunate career paths. Basically wrestlers that had the potential to be bigger and more successful, but they got fucked over by basically being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Let's start with this fucker right here.

>indie darling
>in the WWE at the same time as fellow indie darlings CM Punk and Daniel Bryan
>CM Punk and Daniel Bryan blows the fuck up, setting a precedence for Triple H's NXT indie raid
>while the NXT guys are being hyped for their indie background, Evan Bourne's past was never brought up and they basically treated him like a rookie
>had to change his ring name unlike guys like Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, etc. further killing his credibility as a past indie veteran
>Bourne is actually younger than Punk, Bryan and most of these other NXT guys
>even if Bourne was brought back, the WWE fans already know him as the midcarder who didn't do anything so he wouldn't be as hyped as if he would be if was signing with the WWE for the first time today
>now he's stuck in the indies using his original name Matt Sydal. Ironically he would be a bigger deal in the indies now if he could use the name Evan Bourne, which is the name he got the most attention with in his career.

If he never signed with the WWE, he'd probably have a brighter future ahead of him today. The guy was just hilariously cucked by circumstances literally no one could have ever predicted.
>>
>>2252039
Who
>>
>>2252039
I heard he never fully recovered from his foot injury, which pretty much hindered his potential
>>
>>2252048
Yep and he got fired from NJPW and the WWE because of the fake weed he needs to calm the pain
>>
>>2252039
Never would have passed wellness with his fake pot addiction
>>
>>2252063
Randy seems to be doing alright for himself
>>
>>2252048
You tell me.
>>
>banned from japan because he's an addict

Fucking idiot.
>>
Someone set him up to get caught with weed.
>>
>>2252126
He does real pot not the fake shit like Bourne
>>
>>2252229
More like, BASED.
>>
Kofi Kingston is basically a flippy indie faggot like AJ and Christipher Daniels. But because he never did his tour of the indies, Internet smarks aren't jizzing their pants over him.
>>
>>2252646
its also because prior to the new day, he had what was probably one of the worst gimmicks ever, and also got cucked to death by 50/50 booking and Randy chucking a tantrum.
>>
My picks are:

The Patriot - Would have been a big star in the 80's and still had time in the 90's, but only GWF could figure it out. Didn't fit in with the Attitude Era and he never got to where he should have been in WCW.

Superstar Graham - Would have been huge if he had his run in the 80's when everyone could have seen him.

Mike Awesome - Came both too late and too soon. Would have been great in the 80's and would be awesome in this era.
>>
>>2252711
Mike Awesome was great in ECW and FMW but if you watch his WCW shit he really looks out of place. In ECW you're used to seeing guys just flat out killing themselves but in WCW it just looked like he was doing unsafe shit and making the other guy take shitty bump just to get himself over.
>>
No, he didn't get pushed because of drugs and then a really bad foot injury. It has nothing to do with wrong time or place.
>>
>>2252711
Mike Awesome would of been shit in this era. He was reckless in the ring was all about doing dangerous stuff to people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.