[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite Triple H match? None? Yeah okay that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Triple-H-620x350.jpg (34KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-620x350.jpg
34KB, 620x350px
What's your favorite Triple H match?

None? Yeah okay that's what I thought.
>>
>>2251225
YOU SEE ANON, THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>>
File: Trips.jpg (155KB, 787x527px) Image search: [Google]
Trips.jpg
155KB, 787x527px
>>2251225
Royal Rumble 2000
Elimination Chamber 2005
No Way Out 2009
Wrestlemania XVII
Wrestlemania XXX

In truth, almost all of his matches are great, and you're all just jealous because your heroes are underachievers that couldn't amount to what this man has done day in and day out over the course of 20+ years.
>>
Hell in a Cell where he put Mick through the top and the ring cratered. Other than that, I can't think of a single HHH that I was hype for.
>>
>>2251773
Sup', Paul
>>
I liked that elimination chamber where he fucked Goldberg up with a sledgehammer
>>
>>2251777
>gets an actual answer that counters shitpost
>H-HEH U MUST BE P-PAUL AMIRITE KEK xD

Worked like a faggot kekekekek
>>
>>2251800
>stop posting mate...
>>
Probably his matches against rock, that one match against shawn he had that didn't suck and the shawn vs redacted triple threat.

Very few for someone who's had such a long career.
>>
File: fuck you.png (60KB, 397x671px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
60KB, 397x671px
>>2251850
>>
vs crazy uncle deano at road block
vs bryan at wm 30
most of the elimination chamber matches
that one where he and shawn tried to kill eachother
the ziggler one
>>
>>2251225
Nah

3 stages of hell was good because austin carried it and he got carried by cuck foley to a good one too
>>
>>2251850
>this faggot doesn't realize there's multiple people in this thread that thinks he's a faggot

WEW LADDY
>>
the ones where he is carried by a better worker or is in the ring with someone that i care about and can draw a dime.
>>
vs. The Rock at Summerslam 99
vs. Cactus Jack at Royal Rumble 2000
with Austin vs. Jericho/Benoit at Raw 2001
vs. HBK at Summerslam 2000
Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series 2002
>>
>>2251914
Austin even says he was out of it for most of that match and it was Triple H carrying him.
>>
File: hunterweallknowitsyou.jpg (74KB, 650x495px) Image search: [Google]
hunterweallknowitsyou.jpg
74KB, 650x495px
>>2251773
>>
>>2251800

are you unironically getting upset about a shitpost? If so please read the 18+ rule...
>>
vs HBK euro title match
Vs Henry Godwin Hogpin match
Vs Ultimate Warrior
>>
>>2252284
you forgot the blindfold match vs D'lo Brown
>>
>>2251935

Those Summerslams are 98 and 02. The 98 IC ladder match is my fave too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.